CYOA THROB

Previous Thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
repostan oc from last threg

Real men use the great scythe

Post builds, anons

If i could read it i would make a build.

it's hard to make a build with a thumbnail

Had a build a while back but never saved it. It was an uphill battle against the CommuNazis, but the mission was completed in the end. But at what cost?

There was no cost. Everything went on without a hitch

Post a human sizes version first

Real men use the Lifehunt scythe to kill the 4 kings

Crap. I saved the wrong one. RIP
Here's the first page sized for normal people

Stardust visual novel adaptation when?

Haven't you heard? Eh, I guess I should let the man tell you himself.

Real men use demon fists.

Yeah man, it's already out.

Is that real or is it just a shop?

Cozy Zombie Survival CYOA: (+25)
>Magic (+10 Survival, -10 Fighting)
Residence:
>Castle (+20 Fighting) (-4)
Resources:
>Generator (+5 Survival)
>Weapon Cache (+5 Fighting) (-2)
>Medical Supplies (+5 Survival) (-2)
>Security (+5 Fighting) (-1)
>Food Stockpile x5 (-10 Years) (-15)
>Books (+5 Survival) (-1)
Companions:
>Clara (+5 Survival, -10 Fighting) (Free)

End Stats:
>35 Survival
>10 Fighting
>0 Years to Roll

I'm hoping that among the books there is an intro to magic.

where?

What do you think?

>Dark Souls 3

I knew you had bad taste, but not that bad.

Also, anyone know where Highlander is/the ETA for Traveler 2.0?

Highlander is working on it, as well as losing her mind. I estimate a 85% chance she'll finish it before the latter happens.

Pick your Disney waifu, fa/tg/uys

>He hasn't played all games
I went where the PvP took me.

Come on user Dark souls 3 is not so bad If only magic were not so fucking useless

>Yeah man, it's already out
where can i get it famalam

Rolled 5, 1, 5 = 11 (3d6)

Rolling for mission.

Major:
>Reflex
>Focus

Minor:
>Unnoticed
>Empathy
>Fitness Plus
>Computer Whiz
>Catch!

Equipment:
>Auto Powertool
>Super iPhone
>Power Glove
>Super Shoes
>Contact Lens
>Rechargable Battery
>Hacking Spike
>Briefcase

Basic plan is to disguise myself as a maintenance guy and hope for the best.

I wish the cestus didn't share that crazy long windup.
I just wanted to be 「STAR PLATINUM」the blue bro, but being a slow naked man does not work very well.

I'm joking.

It'll only ever become a thing if I lose my job and I'm stuck making CYOAs forever.

This. Dark Souls 2 had the best magic system, but I like the FP system more than the static use times in DS3 and Demon's Souls.

>in DS3 and Demon's Souls
like in*

Or if someone pays enough for it. Artists generally don't work for kind words.

>Or if someone pays (You) enough for it
I've already said before, I don't like doing this stuff for money. I like taking my own time to do it. I mean, unless you're willing to pay me literal millions so I can retire early. Involving money into it just gives me obligations I don't want to deal with.

>Underwater Compound
>Rogue Spies
>Clone Armies

Probably going to die, not going to lie.

>Destroy the Organization
>Go Career
or
>Captured and Brainwashed

My build from end of last thread.

>Type of zombie apocalypse
Rapture

>Residence
Castle

>Resources
Food Stockpile

>Companions
Rebecca
Tanja
Ivan
Jenny
Morgan
Natasha
Hannah
Marion
Cole
Raven
Elise
Claudia

>Final Ratings
95 survival
95 Fighting
Ignore first survival failure
survive 7 years.
1 point left over

1st year:Ignore survival failure
6th year: Autofail survival, succeed Fighting chance

We end up setting up a neat little village in the confines of our castle, and although food supplies get low in our sixth year, we persevere with the power of teamwork!

understandable

Let's play a game

Pick your 3 favorite CYOAs

Now it's your job to mash them all into one horrifying abomination of a CYOA

What is your super-mega-ultra CYOA about?

>Rolling 95+ on either is an automatic failre
Please don't.

Things too complex for your small brain.

Rolled 3, 5, 1 = 9 (3d6)

>You have all the qualities *with* need.
We?

Anyhoo, Imma roll ahead of time. The agency is being nice and giving me intel before I choose my training.

A travelling organization of inter-dimensional battlemages who each have their own time frozen pocket dimensions.

failure*

Apocalypse: Virus (-10%/10%)
Residence: Large Mansion (23, -5%/15%)
Resources:
Sturdy Car (22, 0%, 20%)
Generator (21, 5%, 20%)
Tools (20, 10%, 20%)
Books (19, 15%, 20%)

Companions:
Rebecca (18, 15%, 25%)
Tanja (17, 15%, 35%)
Natasha (15, 20%, 40%)
Hannah (13, 35%, 40%)
Raven (10, 40%, 50%)
Elise (7, 50%, 55%)
Claudia (4, 90%, 50%)
Vanessa (0, 95%, 65%)

Year 1: 49
Year 2: 83
Year 3: 34
Year 4: 83
Year 5: 26
Year 6: 46
Year 7: 21
Year 8: 21
Year 9: 90
Year 10: 4

So we have a couple of difficult years, but in the end, Claudia's able to make sure everyone keeps fed, and we all have a pretty comfortable apocalypse. And then, it's time to enjoy a whole lot of hardcore repopulating.

I am a demigod slut who spent 15 years on an intergalactic reality show before joining the Illuminati and getting my own massive realm to adventure in. I also have to cleanse evildoers via sex in the name of God.

Why would you even bother to put points in fighting if it wasn't? I mean, aside from getting to pound the crazy out of Raven.

>Kida
Excellent ass, immortality and magiteck. All I could ever want.

I take a dying girl into a cozy pocket dimension where she can be immortal, but eventually that dimension warps into something sinister.

>What is your super-mega-ultra CYOA about?

Vampire and monstergirl waifus in a space opera

Then you don't need to ask stupid questions

You're not the boss of me.

I go on a space opera adventure where there's a bunch of colossal space giants but it's all just a dream realm where I'm a space prince.

The worst part about Dream Prince is knowing you'll have to wake up

>Snow White
>D-
Boring, unattractive and I have no desire to be surrounded by 7 quirky midgets all day.
>Cinderella
>C
Typical "wife material" with no added bonuses or complications.
Besides the Fairy Mafia. But that sounds more interesting than she is, so it pushed her up to a passing grade.
>Aurora
>C+(B)
Actually pretty decent, assuming we're going Disney canon and not date rape daddy canon. She gets pushed up to a B if I'm the one who woke her up.
>Ariel
>C
Good personality, but lack of human reproductive organs kinda ruins the whole shebang.
>Belle
>B
Comfy and simple, but in a good way
>Jasmine
>B+
Harem pants are my fetish.
>Pocahontas
>C
Outdoorsy may be a plus for some, but I'm not a fan.
>Mulan
>C
Not my type of Asian, but she's alright
>Tiana
>C
Meh.
>Rapunzel
>C(B)
Meh with the blonde hair, but she's a pretty cute with the short brown cut.
>Merida
>F
I forgot she existed before seeing this, so she fails by utter lack of impression.
>Elsa
>A-
So long as she's down with my D, then she's pretty top tier.
>Alice
>F(B+)
Fails as a waifu because I don't want to go to jail.
Perfectly decent daughteru though.
>Esmeralda
>A+
Yes. All of the yes.
>Kida
>B+
Atlantis and Treasure Planet are actually my two favorite Disney movies,,,
>Nala
>FFF
While I like the idea of being the Alpha Male in a pride of females, I prefer the idea as a fantasy involving humans.
>12furry24me

>Final Choice
One sexy gypsy of undetermined ethnicity, please. Hold the Catholic.

>Travellers Tale
>The Village
>Urban Unease

Take UU as the base, add in... all the options from village... and a bunch of the companions from traveller, and there you go.

Worst part of actual dreams too.

Then keep going

Being resurrected to be an insanely powerful monster girl princess who is just buying a new spaceship and going to go on space adventures. I don't think these three work that well together, but I do think I would enjoy it anyway.

>One sexy gypsy of undetermined ethnicity
gypsy is an ethnicity

Or they're simply places you hang around as a Traveller, what with the infinite possibilities and all. Theoretically, all cyoas are real in Traveller

A star fleet captain from Brockton Bay who owns a suit of power armor

I have played all the souls games and I agree that DS 3 has pretty bad PvP. DS2 was by far the best PvP-wise. Too bad it's so dead.

Sure thing! You have a nice day, user.

DS2 was also the worst game-wise

I think Bloodborne had the worst PvP, desu

>surprise Cinderella by doing all her work for her early before she wakes up so she has the whole day off being pampered by you with breakfast in bed for her and massages and stuff
>buy a big fancy comfy bed and have nooks with pillows and blankets all over the house so Aurora has comfy spots all over where she can fall asleep
>I have a nice little room full of bookshelves and books where Belle and I can spend the evenings choosing stuff to read together
>Rapunzel tying me up in her hair
This is way too hard. I can't. I'll just roll a dice or something.

There is inter dimensional travel in urban unease to, so it fits together pretty nicely.

Alice

I can wait a few years

Needs mo' Moana.

This is quality content

Yeah, I generally shill DS2, but even so, I admit that the atmosphere and level design were pretty shit. I can't really comment on BB because I don't have a PS4.

>CYOA where you, as some godlike being, take a dying girl into a pocket dimension where she can live happily instead of just being dead.

>Then you begin to lose control of the world and everything gets really unpleasant.

>Have to go on a quest to help her before she suffers eternally in this hell you unwittingly made for her

Sounds a tad bit like Persona Q but I think it'd make a good CYOA none the less.

... I'd read it.

Really?
I thought it was just a general slur for non-white Europeans of a nomadic culture associated with thievery and swindling nobles...
Just goes to show how excellent the public school system of my country is!
Though it's partially my own fault for switching schools so often that I wound up never taking a single geography class in my life because I either missed it or left before it entered the curriculum.
Thank you for educating me, dear user.
I hope you have a lovely day.

No, gypsies are their own special bucket of fish. They steal, beg, blackmail, they're always late, they're lazy and completely psycho.

it is a slur as well, saying your no better then an actual gypsy, a people who are generally disliked
Esmeralda however is an actual gypsy who given the backstory of the film anyway, is also fairly disliked

>I have played all the souls games
>Hasn't played BB
Also, I never said I disagreed that DS3 pvp was shit.

>Omnipotence CYOA
>Royal Revival
>Rings of the Seven Deadly Sins

Basically Royal Revival as guy and with The Ring of Envy in addition to looking like my family from the start. I'm Tenchi.

IDK, people usually say Soulsborne when they want to include BB.

Demon """invasion""" is a coverup. Wake up, sheeple.

Ever wondered what happened to the fifth timeline's incarnates? Yeah, exactly. Chaotic Good my ass.

To break the cycle one of the Archdemons must win.

I find that it's often used interchangeably to refer to anyone of a migratory background (Irish travellers spring to mind here), as a slur as previous anons have said, and to the actual and at least somewhat ethnically/culturally distinct Roma.

Fun little language we have, huh?

Now THIS is hard.

My favorite ones always were Aurora, Belle and Kida. And Elsa from the new ones.

>Myroid CYOA
>Derelict Station
>Stardust

so... I guess my robot daughter and I take over a contaminated space station and use it to go on adventures? Yeah, sounds good

Unease doesn't really mesh well with Lavender, or rather it meshes too well. Everything in unease would barely be worth mentioning in lavender

Indestructible fox-girl who can never wear clothes is given an interdimensional tavern where randoms show up to every now and again who then transforms into an even more indestructible supervillain.

Emeralda

Look at those boobies, man

I like this one. Needs more waifu choices though

At the very least, if you get an automatic failure from the first roll you should be protected from it in the second roll.

Origin & Background: Male, The Now Watcher, Human
Skills, Perks & Traits: Low Tech Understanding, Common Ethereal Manipulation, Basic Ethereal Manipulation, Advanced Ethereal Manipulation, Master Ethereal Manipulation, Homebody, Lucky, Educated, Alchemist, Runemaster, Friendly Face, Touched by Fox Fire
Initial Equipment Requisition (Clothing): Travellers Leathers, MagisterTM Tier Robes, Imprinted Runic Inscriptions
Initial Equipment Requisition (Weapons): Yuta Brace Upgrade 1, Elder Staff,
Initial Equipment Requisition (General Items): 'Pegs', Basic Survival Kit, Basic Bag, ID Card, Magical Protection Vestments, Small Spiritual Vestments, Mathery Travellers Encyclopedia Vol 1-8324, Coharty Plasma Shield Mark-7, Seal of Solomon, Aenathari Peach, Stasis Guard, Alchemy Set, Runist Kit, MagiblocTM Coinage, Spirit Bonding Charms, Internal Sustenance Module, Waste Disposal Module, Spirit Walk Components, Business Setup Package, Physical Formatting, Physical Restructuring, The Ring of the Wild Gods, Self Operating Cooking Gear
Little Things: Forever Alone x2, Slothful of Body and Mind, Off-world Obligations, Decadent, Sensory Deprivation: Smell
Factions, Departments & Others: Ethereal - The Council of the Awoken Spirit
The Covenants: The Temple of the Wild Gods
Allies: Mercia, Yarihei Neinta, Croatmor
Home District: Hubworlder
Hubworlds: Terra-D9423 – In Which the Wild Spirits Intervene (Mountain of Ten Thousand Spirits)
PANIC BUTTONS: The God

>Personal
Immortal (40)
Appearance Change (38)
>Reincarnation
Scion of a Soldier (37)
>Context
Noblebright (39)
>Power Gain
Soulcatcher
>Attributes
Magician
Str: 2, Def: 1, Agi: 3, Dex: 2, Int: 6, Will: 4
>Skills
Cooking I
Alchemy I
Smithing I (38)
Smithing II (36)
Smithing III (33)
Alchemy II (30)
Combat Magic I (29)
Combat Magic II (27)
Combat Magic III (23)
Disarming I (22)
Disarming II (20)
Blood Siphon (17)
>Magic
Illusion II (11)
Elemental I (7)
>Equipment
Catalyst Type S (5)
Common Metals
No add-on
Coated (4)
>Companions
Clone
Custom
>Starting City
Kaiserbourg
Connections
Beneficiary
Brothers in Arms
>Accomodations
Large House (-1)
Workshop District
>Hidden Ability
Protagonist Drive
>Afflictions
Guilty

After making the officials from Kaiserbourg my minions, I will slowly but surely take the throne of the King for myself. A small army under my unquestioning command should help with that - that's where the mercenaries come in. Eventually, I might not even have to kill the Archdemon, just make them my slave.

For my free personal choice, of course I pick immortality. Not aging will allow me to gain great wisdom and skill.

I suppose for my background, I'll take the heir position. I'm not big on companions anyhow, and the difference between a mansion and a castle doesn't seem like it should be worth 11 points. (1)

The comfybright timeline seems like by far the most pleasant. It may not well serve the interests of Gaia, since if the demons are reasonable I see no reason why I ought to kill them, but who knows. Perhaps I'll discover a taste for butchery.

The Slayer is tempting, but without any skills or magic, I reckon it would be difficult to get away with the first murders I'd need to start accruing useful powers. I reckon I'll stick with the straightforward, the power of the Soulfeeder.

Paladin seems like the most solid chassis.

Smithing III (6/7) because it's important to have the best gear, and enchanting II (5/12) and Craftmaster (4/16) for much the same reason. I don't know what the fuck a catalyst is, so not taking that.

Melee III and Armor because damn if I ain't gonna be a badass. (10/26). And Offhanding II because a shield is a necessary thing. (3/29)

Improved Healing is necessary for anyone who might fight, and Fast Learner is a given for protagonist types. (2/31)

Since I've turned out to be a knightly type, tactics seem very important (3/34)

Second-tier illusion seems like it would be very useful and versatile. I can make myself invisible or even do like that guy in Overlord and make it appear that my sword arm is in a different place than it is.

No equipment for now. My first goal will be to (using my family's resources) acquire tools and materials to build my own gear. The enchantments on option are kind of boring and not that useful, but at least I can make some truly badass gear.

I'll take the goddess as a companion, I suppose.

I'll take the realm of Orderward. Since I'm a badass, I should be able to adventure for special materials pretty easily and get my gear built up, and then there'll be a big market and a lot of opportunities to spread my merchandise.

As for my special ability, I'll take the Protagonist drive. The first two are too limited in application. Retry drive would be better, being more concrete, except that you lose it when things are safe and I'm in the comfybright setting.

I'll work towards all goals, but settling new lands seems like a good start to personal enrichment, at which point I would no longer strongly benefit from war profiteering and might see my way clear to killing the archdemon.

Final stats:
STR ••••
DEF •••• •••
AGI •••
DEX ••••
INT •••
WIL ••

Part One.

Part two.

Physique change (-2)
Appearance Change (-2)
No background
Noblebright (+2)
Soulfeeder
Assassin (-6 for 2 extra points in dex)
Melee I (-1)
Melee II (-2)
Offhanding I (-1)
Offhanding II (-2)
Infiltration (-3)
Disarming I (-1)
Diarming II (-2)
Fast Learner (-1)
Illusion II (-6)
Light armor (-2)
Two daggers (-2)
Common metals
No companions
Kaiserbourg (Kingsteel, Beneficiary, Lucky)
Small house (-2)
Retry Drive
No Goals

Part three.

OooooOoo... Honored to have my cyoa as an op.

Anyways, gonna make a DLC I think, any ideas or requests? Im leaning towards more companions, magic, nemesis and more worldbuilding.

I know Will costs two points, but how many points do the others cost? Seeing that you can pick two powers, some of these powers must come for free.

This is such a good picture.

*three powers