Wholesomeness Thread

Post wholesome things, Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zPlKDLNWh84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thread Theme
youtu.be/zPlKDLNWh84
Better sit down, things are gonna get COMFY up in here.

Anyone have a high res version of the black templare helping a girl find her parents

Look at that smile, she's so goddamn proud of herself.
>Everyone told her she wasn't good enough, that she'd never make it as a witch.
>She now sells remedies to a grateful little village, and couldn't be happier.

This is the comfiest thing in the whole world

based cap

>tfw you do this
>everyone gets angry because you made their commute longer
>they think your wave was meant to mock them

You're a faggot user, but you can succeed. Don't you give up. Ever.

>when the quest is over
>when the ancient evil is defeated
>when old enemies became allies along the way
>maybe this peace won't last. But it's here, and it's real.

>Lvl 2 wizard who's trying to do right by everyone.
>Party is swallowed by an Anti-magic field.
>Troll comes outta nowhere, floors the fighter
>Bard's next
>normally stay in the back, keep to support spells
>*draws dagger*
>may be small, but you can buy them a turn.

That's not wholesome at all. That's depressing as fuck.

Different strokes, i guess-i look forward to replacing my weak fleshy bits with something less fallible, and the forefront of such research will always be from where the money comes from. It can't be too bad if he's drinking

You shouldn't be depressed at all, user. Here, have a smug girl.

well you really dont have any wholesome or otherwise context to judge off of
your only things to focus on really is the arm and the glass as the forefront of the pic
glass of unidentified but still alcoholic liquid probably
and an arm that certainly looks ok but isnt the "original"
pretty easy to read it either way
not a bad pic but not exactly wholesome either

on the otherhand is pretty cheeky with her own little potential powerfist so she can stay

The best part about this is that it's highly likely that they'll be rescued, since he's a Blood Angel and they go back for wounded comrades.

I'm a transhumanist as well. Hereditary brain tumor. Only effects women, but I still cary the code so every daughter I have might die in mid 50's after spending a decade being insane like my mom, and every son I have will have to decide being going childless or damning their offspring, just like I have to.

I'm going with the no kids choice. Gataca is a nightmare future for me, it's the only one where someone calls me "Daddy."

>I look forward to having to drink chemicals for the rest of my life to keep my body from rejecting prosthetic parts I don't even own.
>I enjoy the idea of forced repossession of my limbs if I miss too many payments.

>Gataca is a nightmare future for me,

Should read Gataca is is not a nightmare future for me,

The fact that we can at least give nice and functional prosthetics to the kids should fill you with hope in the wake of the approaching dark and grim cyberpunk future.

That girl knows that she is living a sci-fi tech geek's wet dream. She knows it and will lord it over them.

>"Oh, derrick, if only you were TEN PERCENT MOTHERFUCKING ROBOT, WEAK FLESHBAG!"

>smug cyber loli.
>in 3D.

This is the best timeline.

The girl I can call wholesome. if I ignore the lore of Deus Ex, and focus on the fact that she either A. plays and enjoys the games so she got a custom arm to show that off, or B. the studio paid for her prosthetic in exchange for using her as promotion for their IP.

The picture with the drink explicitly states that the subject does not own a physical part of themselves. As someone who has been actively campaigning for shit like the Right to Repair, that's fucking depressing.

Here's to hoping we can help you user. Fuck, here's to hoping we can help all of us.

If you're feeling down, user, don't give up hope!

the arm is obviously a low quality loaner from his insurance company untill a permanent and much more sophisticated arm can be fitted for him

now drink up, your here forever

I'm on call tonight. Drinking now could get someone else killed.

In Russia the government is obligated to pay a full price for your kid's prosthetics, either cybernetic or not. Everything is covered by the free medical insurance. My friend works in a rehabilitation center for people with prosthetics, so I saw a few kids with BeBionic and other mechanical arms. They seemed happy enough.

Presumably by "wholesomeness" you just mean "low-effort feel-good trite"?

Also not Veeky Forums-related, reported.

Counterargument.

Eat a dick user.

>not charging your tablet and tv from your bionic hand while you drink coke

>not owning your own bionic hand

>Mfw I would've killed to have a skeleton companion in Dark Souls III.

Why own it and pay more than you need? Pretty sure in the future you'll have prosthetic leasing, especially for kids.

I think we may have just found the world's friendliest coypu.

>prosthetic leasing
That's... Actually a surprisingly good startup idea, user.

as im aware they end up getting resized quite frequently for a while so it makes alot of sense

Her vision is augmented

For kids, leasing makes sense. For adults it's a terrible idea.

Or do you guys think that leasing shit like cars and bikes is a good idea too?

good idea or not both of those exist and people seem to like them enough to keep doing it

It's more that, for some people, they cannot afford or have access to the alternatives. Which is a terrible thing.

Will not lie to you: this made me cry like a bitch.

I want to thank whichever user posted it for me.

Np man, made me cry too

Alright bear with me on this one. You can look at it as a skeleton horde bearing down on that village...OR you can interpret it as their ancestors guarding their descendants, watching over the village even in the depths of a savage winter. I know which one I'm doing.

You stop that.

Not Veeky Forums but it makes me feel good

I'm sorry for your loss.

Whenever I remember I added this to my setting that people in a few towns or cities can get in a certain region as pets.

>being this hilariously desperate for (You)s
lol

Owlcats...OwatS?
Catowls...Cowls?
Cwerrils?

Why not snek?

Totally stealing this.

Have some minor earth spirits

Thanks, based user. We're a bunch of assholes but we're better than the rest of them

>level 2 wizard vs. anti-magic fields and trolls

Does your DM hate you?

Yessss. Are there more adorable minor elemental spirits?

>getting to finish that dance

I have drinking glasses in that exact shape and they suck

>trading one adventure for another

You're all diamonds...