Risk Thread

Picking up for OP until OP gets back.

>One move per team per round
>Ten minutes after last move is posted I'll update the map, anyone who hasn't posted by then forfeits the turn

Contine the rape of The Cult of Circle

Continuing to push into Alabama.

Circle reforms!

Starting with the land taken by yellow stinky.

The Inquisition attempts to push, but the cultists push back harder. In the meantime the elderly horde slowly shifts their walkers across Alabama.

We continue pushing 'bama

retirement army invades chekl legion

What the yellow has done is an unprovoked attack on peaceful circlelanders. We fight valliently aggainst two feasters on the poor and we WILL endure.

The CIRCLE WILL endure.

The inquisition contines to secure white Kansas and

The oldies still shuffle. The Circlelanders attempt to push again, but are smashed by the Inquisition. Will they cultists be able to hold out?!

More bama dirt for the R.A.

Corrected. Forgot to minus 5 from the TSI

Contine the holy crusade into circleland

Reform the circle!

I call upon any decent user to take of th mantle of blue(best color) and answe the call of best shape.

Blue has been my Ally since its creation. If wwe are using rroper Risk rules, allies cannot attack each other.

The Inquisition and the Cultists proceed to slapfight each other accomplishing nothing.

Blue attacks spanish inquisition

We push north!

Hopefully Chekl shows up. We need him to fight the zealots!

I think he means light blue.

FOR THE CIRCE!

Are you blues original op? If not fuck off lol
The Inquisition annexes its puppet state, The NeoCalifornian Empire

RAISE HIGH THE CONFEDERATE FLAGS OF VENGEANCE

WE RISE

Circle shall gloriously retake its land.

GODDAMIT I FORGOT MY TRIP

BUT DON'T FORGET MY DUBS OP

I'll give it to you, but where are you going exactly?

west virginia

Until the Original OP shows up Alliances and NAPs hold.

Ok then so then attack the cult

Belongs here

Nope. This shit belongs in /qst/. Veeky Forums is for talking about games, not actually playing them.

More Alabama. Overflow going to Mississippi.

O/ full blown Alliance?

>We continue pushing 'bama
As a Crimson Tide, no less.

Chekl takes West Virginia in one sweep! Oldfags push North, and the Circle's battle against the Catholics takes a turn as the Cultists push back hard nearly forming a circle before TSP breaks it.

YES

What I said
Just wasted that 80 lol.

This is day 3 of this. Mods haven't said a word about it being out of place.

also i'd like to take territories extending directly upward across ohio's right border

Excellent. push into to the west to regain the furthest expanse of our territory.

NAP? I'll stop attacking if I can keep my halve of Kansas
If he says yes to a NAP push intto Wyoming, but if he doesn't keep attacking the cult

You never controlled anything farther into Kansas dumb fuck

Only if you vacate entirely from your our half.
Chekal, I'd best say you stop pushing west or else we will take offence to you...

Careful threatening my allie. We dont appriciate it.

don't enter kentucky and we have a deal

plus im pretty sure circle doesn't want to start a war with literally every other faction on the map

As it stands if you two stay at it neither of you are going to be using your 10 territories. I do need a final decision from TSI.

1. (Not the original circle guy) First circle guy died and other circle guys took over since.

2. The circle shaped expanse of taken land in looks distinctly like it did.
My half of Kansas is still reserved to me if the NAP works out.

Thats not an option. Take the NAP as my agreement stands or be annihalated. I will leave you be if our border stays straight.

Plus we both scored dubs and we could both benefit from ending hostilities

Vacate from my half Kansas in a way that leave a crescent shape for us circlelanders to snug ourselves into. Then we will take the deal.

This belongs on /qst go there

You may have 4 territories in exchange for 4 southwestern Oklahoma territtories, that way you will be more round

I'll take that for the time being.

Good choice, OP do the deal seperate from our dub rolls sine its just a cchange in control not a conquering of those 8 territories

Where do you want your 10 territories to go?
yepyep

Wyoming

I got you. I don't know what cardinal direction Circle wants to move.

Mostly in the middle left.

gtg

Chekl and TRA both move a little more North, while CoC and TSI come to a NAP with each other over a trade of territory.

More bama then Mississippi.

Do you mean he has to make his movve orrr you have to leave? If you're still here conttine into Wyoming.

Bask in a wonderful new age of circle-ness

Send an expodition north to remove the vile Viking raiders.

OHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm still here. I meant GTG as good to go.

Circle go south

The Inquisition starts to invade Wyoming while the circle starts it's way up to Minnesota. The Chekl and TRA slowly continue to take their respective territories.

Sweet home Alabama! If overflow still Mississippi.

Viking removal march continues. When we reach them we'll need to """""round"""" out that 90 degree angel eyesore of a border they got.

WEST

DEUS VULT FROM MAINE!

Into Pennsylvania?

Sorry famalam. Factions are set in stone. No one is playing the Vikings at the moment if you wanna take over though.

ohio

nvm I'ma moron.

More Wyoming porvavore

Fine,we'll advance west into Montana.

HEY NOW WAITA MINUTE YOU CAN'T EXPECT ME TO BE ON TG EVERY MINUTE

Abandon northern activities and instead make a strait live south to form a second circle colony in Texas.
Minisota vikings leave us alone.

TSI continues to conquer Wyoming. The CoC pushes up into more of the Vikings, why they move west towards Montana. Checkl keeps pushing into Ohio while TRA finishes off Alabama.

aw sheet you live!

So to my understanding of how OPOP set this up whomever posts first from their team gets a say in what happens.
Bit late friend. Would you like to roll though to do that for this round?

M I S S I S S I P P I
I
S
I
P
I

The old jarl is dead, long live the new jarl. (I'm stepping down and not the slightest bit upset, so long as you keep being vikingy)

Expand that line of taken land in a beeline to the northwest.

Erm yeah.

Use this roll. I want to move up and plant a second circle on the dekota borders.

Alright.

K F C
F
C

Finish Wyoming then start on conquering the West Texas panhandle

TRA has started into Mississippi while the Legion enters KFC land. TSI has finished cleansing Wyoming and starts to push south into Texas. The Cultists start burning a trail North while the Vikings forget what they're doing.

FURTHER INTO CHICKEN LAND

We need MORE!

Checked! Glory to the South!

Keep conquering Southern Texas
>what the actual fuck is circle trying to accomplish

Get to middle of those borders and get circling up.

wait is op some random guy who has been watchng us play or is he the neocalis

THE NEO-CONFEDERACY RISES

No I'm the oldfags. Was hoping that once OP saw the thread he'd take over, but he never did.

The circle enters the dakotas borderlands while the Inquasition keeps burning Texas. Chekl sweeps over chickenland and TRA makes some progress in the 'ippi.

Still taking that sweet Mississippi.

Form the starting s of a brand new colony circle at the end of the line.