Im afraid to buy this shit after it went up so fucking much

im afraid to buy this shit after it went up so fucking much
never seen anything going up like that without a massive dump
not believing this will be the first exception

ever seen a coin that works as well as this does tho?

sure goldman sachs

This coin's boom was BOTTOM UP.
The people demand it.

It is to BTC what BTC was to fiat when it went live.

You cannot stop it.

Wha will be the ultimate arbitrage coin raiblocks airswap or ripple?

Btc is a bubble raiblocks is meant to overtake ripple though. obvious shill is obvious

Except BTC had corrections and crashed (Mt. Gox hack, and China FUD).
XRB has not done its share of correction yet.

im holding a fair bit of this. going to sell off a chunk when it hits a major exchange

Am i making it?

Holy shiet user you've actually made it

Jesus fucking christ you're about to be a GORILLIONAIRE in 2018.

We're both making it, buddy.

Just from speed and ease of use I can compare ARK and ADA pretty much to this. On both networks my transactions were nearly instant. So what's the deal?

please don't crash it

Nah guys, you're gonna be broke

:sobs:

Nah, I'm not just going to market dump a ton. With this much I can't really time the top, so I'll be loading off my stack on the way up, assuming it doesn't just immediately crash as soon as it hits a good exchange of course.

This beast can't be stopped. Don't worry about it topping until it gets to be around IOTA's market cap. I've been watching it for a month now, it's unmistakably in chad-fad cycle.

what do you predict the top to be? Won't the price go up on a big exchange? Everyone wants in

Way too many factors at this point to be able to make any prediction on the top, so I'm not even going to try. And yes, I think we all expect it to go up if it's listed on a good exchange. I'm just not completely writing off the possibility of it coming down instead. People like me who are sitting on a lot of coins are being held back by the low withdrawal limits on the current exchanges after all.

I'm personally hoping for a healthy correction before any major listing, otherwise it'll probably get pretty bloody when it eventually decides to come down.