STR: 20
CON: 10
DEX: 10
INT: 8
WIS: 8
CHA: 8

>tfw when your waist is thinner than your neck

>shitdesign/10

Stop perpetuating your dumbass meme, regardless of if you're a DYEL or a fat wannabe powerlifter/strongman. Someone with the musculature of the "form" picture is by necessity hilariously stronger than a normal person, and saying it's not "real power" is fucking ludicrous and makes you sound like a twiggy little bitch. While modern bodybuilding competition stage levels of body fat is not desirable for practical purposes, until you get down to that extreme, body fat has little to no advantage in itself. It's simply even harder to manage reaching and sustaining a given level of strength without an accompanying amount of body fat, but still perfectly possible. Some of the greatest powerlifters, strongmen, and military doorkickers have very little body fat to go with their large musculature. See pic related, one of the greatest powerlifters and one of the greatest strongmen, Dan Green and Mariusz Pudzianowski.

Remember the name user

>STR: 20
Try 40. He stopped a fucking earthquake by punching the ground

>CON: 10
Got struck by lightning and didn't even notice it, fell from a skyscraper and wasn't damaged, he has superhuman durability

>DEX: 10
Caught a supersonic arrow before it fully left the bowstring, he was several feet away from the shooter

>INT: 8
>WIS: 8
Can look at a technique and learn it instantly

>CHA: 8
His mere presence is like that of a living god, normal people fear him like a predator and he made Trump piss himself just by standing there

Yujiro has no dump stats or weaknesses, the whole point of his character is that he's the chad stride meme made flesh

This mad

So what you're really saying is that the artist can't draw for shit?
And that the storytelling isn't much better?

>yfw that pic is by an artist that's a power lifter and married to a professional power lifter/wrestler.

>the difference between aesthetic and strength lifters is bodyfat
kek

This mangu is from a guy who tries to draw muscles but ends up drawing tumors

I still have no idea how this manga has a fanbase with such gross art.

I'll stick to a series that not only has good art but better fun.

correct.
It's a weird manga. It's really shit, and not shit in a so bad it's good way, but I can't look away, like a hilaious trainwreck

Case in point: In one story arc they resurrected a man from the Jurassic Era (just believe it) who was the apex predator of his time having defeated T-Rexes and Triceratops (just pretend its true). The main character and son of OP's pic and this prehistoric man get into a fight and somehow end up falling 30 meters. The prehistoric man is too stupid to realize he's been hurt but the MC realizes the only way he can win is to be injured enough to activate his Super Saiyan mode. So the MC runs away and jumps back off the same ledge to fall another 30 meter just to get hurt enough to go Super Saiyan.

holy shit, what chapter was that, I gotta read it

I'll let you know when I get back from work

but I want to read it now.
It will be quicker to find it for myself than waiting for you. You are totally useless in this situation.

Pickles was an honest to god mistake. So was Musashi but pickles is literally unbeatable and the only way I remember baki beating him was some nonsense invloving sweet chim music and "imagination".

Imagine having such shit taste.

The art is a normalfag filter. The manga itself is actually really fun and hype, although admittedly it has its low points like Pickle and Musashi.

>So was Musashi but pickles is literally unbeatable
But Musashi beat Pickle.

He should actually have a perk that lets him use STR for charisma rolls.

HUHUH you're funny

>10 CON
>10 DEX
I can see the bad charisma but he's not an idiot and not entirely foolish

And his strength is fucking supernatural.
30 STR(at least)
20 DEX
26 CON
12 INT
14 WIS (like a feral animal)
9 CHA

...In Mutants and Masterminds 3e maybe.

Next time, read a manga that has realistic muscles.

To be fair, pretty much everyone else in the manga/anime has at least somewhat realistic muscles. His gains are literally demonic and unnatural, and the art style to its credit does a great job of representing that.

Why are you reading Baki for realism?

Boichi is a god at drawing human bodies and it's a shame /a/ never talks about his work more often.

Thank you for reminding me that pickles ran away from a guy he could still kill. Honestly the logic of that fight is equally silly. Somehow pickles is weaker because he picked up a blade? Even when he still moves faster than most humans can react unless they're Musashi I guess?

Both would be spanked by this guy.

What's a good system for playing Grappler Baki? Most games with over the top martial arts go the DBZ or wuxia route rather than this particular brand of retardation.

Utter bullshit, a lean and slightly tapered midsection is a sign of superior function.

Furthermore, there's a reason they call big bellies on people with large muscles 'roid gut' or more appropriately 'growth hormone gut'

That pic isn't entirely correct, but you're completely wrong. A roid gut isn't anyone with muscles and a belly, it's having a prominent belly despite having low body fat. Like pic related, who still defined abs on top of his spherical abdomen.

Also, a layer of fat has some function for fighters as shock absorption for hits. Being completely ripped serves no purpose other than aesthetic.