Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Regret Edition:
When was the last time your character came to regret one of her actions? How did she resolve this inner conflict? Did she ever make amends?

/pfg/ Link Repository: pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

michaeliantorno.com/feat-taxes-in-pathfinder/
youtube.com/watch?v=yRWDgzmyJWk
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/87074/assault-on-the-black-ship
youtube.com/watch?v=InsuBdkyoqQ
youtu.be/DHSwvtHFsOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm so mad that I have died the most out of my whole party.

PoW Discipline Errata When?

The most recent time?
He charged straight into a dragon's jaws like a God at the end of the world, and got dragged down from his horse. But that was pretty much just bad luck.

The thing that was entirely his own fault was trying to calm people down by yelling at them really loud. Sounded really good in his head, but that clearly doesn't work out so well in real life, as opposed to in a play.

How did she get blood on her hands?

Will anybody bully me?

No.

Okay. Thank you anyway.

Where should I go for bullying?

Nowhere, because you're a dirty bamboozler and you bamboozled these poor Anons. Leave, or be destroyed.

Jacking off dying people is a messy business.

Sure I will.
Now give me your lunch money or I'll break your arm.

Looking for two more players to run the Ironfang Invasion AP. Requirements:

Must have a slot after 5PM Mon-Thurs free (Tues. ideal)

No scifi/tech races/classes/items.

PoW is greenlit, everything else 3pp needs to be run by me first.

"Feat taxes" are avoided through this homebrew: michaeliantorno.com/feat-taxes-in-pathfinder/

DM reserves the right to rule out a character for other tone or game-breaking reasons.
20-point point-buy, normal HP and wealth, start at level 1, Background Skills optional system in use. Any alignment allowed, but don't let this freedom go to your head.

Will not use Hero Points, two traits or three traits and a drawback allowed.

Will be using Militia system from Lands of Conflict.

Will be played on Roll20 with text, Discord for OOC chatter and militia management.

Severus Quintus#4449 on Discord, PM me if interested.

They'd need to release an entire book.

I'm a bamboozler?

Shit, typo: should be 4PM.

Time zone?

She tried to get her arrow back.

Probably has something to do with the fact that he has blood on his own hands and sword.

She's a murder virgin and she tried to get the arrow out.

Isnt that Alette from Banner saga?

>Tetori monk
>Kraken caller druid (maybe with a 1 or two dip in tetori for IUS, Improved grapple, stunning fist)
>Synthesist summoner

Slightly different take on the same question. How would you build Doc Ock as a luchador/ vigilante?

You're a bamboozler! I know it's you! You did this! This Dark Era has been perpetuated by you!

That looks nothing like the girl in the OP, user.

Not my characters, but literally just to night my party had a very sobering moment of "wow... how did we get to this point".
Our sorc just learned cloudkill. I don't think they were prepared for just what it can do to a room full of mooks.
A load of hobgoblins had a village in a canyon. A few of the warriors are shooting at them from the floor of the canyon, and the sorc lobs a cloudkill down there. It wipes out a few of the mooks and rolls on down a ways, pretty much leaving the immediate area of the fight but billowing through another large room carved out of the canyon walls. The party doesn't think much of it, and fucks off to another part of the canyon while the cloud dissipates. Later on, they come back and search the other rooms. The room they had gassed without checking ended up being the kitchens, where all the children and women were. Mind you, I did not set this up. It is a pre-written Paizo module. When I explained what they found, there was a very long quiet time. The sorc has since expressed he doesn't want to use that spell anymore.
It... was kinda messed up.

>sorc expressing remorse
>having a sense of right and wrong
LaughingWizards.png

This is why he has Charisma and a flock of hotties, and you're seething at him from the window of your tower.

Casting hot Cloudkills while he bawls his pretty little eyes out. He'll never fill a ruins with dangerous artefacts for any oaf to run across and abuse with that attitude!

Mostly compounded by the fact that just before they'd found that room, they'd had another encounter where they'd run up against some hobs holed up in a sort of fort. I think the original intent was to toss in the cloudkill and fight them in the open. When they left their defenses. However, someone immediately picked up on the idea of closing and holding the door. For four rounds the guys inside were struggling to push the door open against the PCs until at last there was no more attempts by anything inside to get out. A few PCs were involved in holding the door originally, but eventually at least one of them just couldn't do it anymore and stopped helping.
They didn't open the door for a long time. But first they went back to check the room mentioned above.

We do what we must because we can, baby.

I just want to get drunk and maybe hit things while being cute and panda-y

those are some big bamboozles

Then go play Wakfu?

But I want to do it in pathfinder!

In that case, play a Coldborn Skinwalker as either a Drunken Master Monk or a Drunken Brute Barbarian. It's not complicated, user.

Not complaining one bit. It's not as if they weren't planning to kill pretty much all of them anyway, but I was just impressed that we managed to have a very serious moment where not only the characters but even the players stopped to question what they were doing, and I didn't have to do anything as the GM.
Just odd, considering how often you have to work your ass off as a GM to make players really notice something and even then it's usually cheap shock.

It there actually a tabletop for this or are you just getting my hopes up. Cause I am 100% down with cute panda girl adventures.

But those don't sound very cute :(

No, it's good shit. I'm just being a shitter because it's late and I'm in my cups. Questioning your methods is good.

youtube.com/watch?v=yRWDgzmyJWk

It's a MMO (and a tv series that's pretty good), it's kind of like a multiplayer final fantasy tactics. Where a characters race is their class. Everyone is human so liking the pandagirls or the catgirls isn't furry, they just change appearance based on the god they worship. There were 12 gods initially, but there's also some other minor ones.

There's also a great big huge ogre who flooded the world by crying to hard after accidentally killing the thing he loved while fighting the 12 gods. Ogrest is a badass.

No, it's a French MMO. Wouldn't be surprised if someone on Veeky Forums has experience with a World of Twelve game, though-it's enjoyed some decent popularity.

There's an MMO. Dunno about a tabletop.
Get your GM to refluff(heh) one of the other furry races. Boom. Alternatively, homebrew it. You won't get it bitching to us.

Neither does ebola, but that never stopped the internet, user.

>You won't get it bitching to us.
I'm not bitching. I just like pandawas! but no one will ever run a world of twelves game

It was very much a weird moment to watch them realize what they had ended up doing.
"Did... Did we just literally hold the doors closed while people on the other side tried desperately to escape a lethal poisonous gas?"
"We...Are the heroes, right?"
All I could do was sort of shrug. I didn't prompt them one bit.

>Not furry

HAAAAH.

I smell the scent of denial.

They also did a 'card game' too where they expanded upon the gods and goddesses a bit more.

Sacrier does things to me.

It's true-all the "races" are actually humans who've pledged their soul to a deity, and their appearance changes to reflect that. Children can take after either parent, or in rare cases, not take after them at all.

Most people treat it as a joke, anyhow-they post the cat race or the panda race, and feign confusion when someone suggests they're other than perfectly human.

Oh I'm aware of how it works.

I'm just laughing at the implication they aren't furry because of it.

Not that I'm being accusatory or derisive of them, heck no. I'm just honest with myself.

>you will literally never fuck Ramona Avandth

There's no reason to go on

>GM implies maybe rebooting our old, long-dead RotRL game in preparation for doing the whole trilogy, with a reasonably sized party this time
>this would mean I'd get to remake an old character, and get a chance to bring him back to his full BAB Bloodraging roots instead of being some pussy shit
>mfw I've tasted the power of having lodsaskills and having actual spells
>mfw anything less than a halfcaster and/or something with 6+Int skills is completely alien to me now

Fucking hell

Did you guys ever expand on this setting?

New game, throwing open applications for something I've been working on in the back of my head for a while.

>Drawing inspiration from Metal Gear and Doom
>Set in Golarion
>Not a bamboozle

>not a bamboozle
That's exactly what a bamboozle would say.

This is how I Bard villain
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=g5ciBWNwjsY

How do you >insert class here< villain, /pfg/?

So wait, in this setting, the largest area of land is inhabited by hordes of undead who are fleeing eastward to escape Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia?

Imagine your GM doesn't believe caravan rules mean TPK...imagine you have to deal with caravan rules, now, how do my group optimize a caravan to survive jade regent?

I mean, you're not wrong.

She thought the arrow was still perfectly good, but in pathfinder it's automatically destroyed on hit. GM told her it simply can't pull out.

Which is exactly why I'm right.

And that's why you left.

>Poland
Dream on.

It was the only way, baby. We were just passing ships; headed in opposite directions.

bump

I dunno man, I'm not sure I've ever seen a bamboozler claim their bamboozle wasn't a bamboozle, and I know for a fact at least two bamboozles declared themselves bamboozles.

I do recall a bamboozler being asked if they were a bamboozle, and answering no. I... all I'm saying is, I'm saying be careful, is all.

Looks like another cunt is trying another bamboozle on you queers.
You've seen this episode a million times, you've seen the formatting and most likely you will see the fake prompts for inquiry.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS

DO NOT POST IN IT

DO NOT DISCUSS IT

LET HIM ROT

I remember reading about some dumbass spell combos, like a low-level quasi-immunity by making a ton of clones and inserting your soul into one whenever you die; and another which I think involved (Limited?) Wish (or maybe I'm misremembering and both of these were the same combo), but I don't remember where I read about them.
Is there a list for silly OP magic shit anywhere?

This is how *I* Bard Villain user
youtube.com/watch?v=InsuBdkyoqQ

Actually, that one is in the Discord. If they boozle, they'll get blacklisted forever.

So was the GM for Serpent skull
And the GM for Iron Gods
And the GM for Carnal crown
And the GM for Skulls and shackles

And they've all been blacklisted as well.

Regardless, the Black Ship GM is in multiple /pfg/ games already it, it would be a hell of a thing for them to bamboozle people.

So was the serpent skull gm

How different are the heights in your party, /pfg? Do you have shorties or huge giants?

Did the Way of the Wicked campaign also turn out to be a boozle?

6'4", 6'3", 5'3", 5', 4'

>And the GM for Iron Gods
>And the GM for Carnal crown
>And the GM for Skulls and shackles
Literally one person using sockpuppet accounts.

I'm pretty sure this new GM is also a sock puppet.

This DM has been on Discord for a couple months by now and has apped to multiple games before this.

Whelp whatever, I'll come back and laugh at you in two weeks.

I'm the shortest at 5'. I used to be the tallest at 16', but that's now our monk at 6'4".

Hey, I'm the GM for the Black Ship game.

I've been on the Discord for a few months, fairly actively, and I've been playing in two games for a few months now as well (Shardwalkers and Pendragon Institute). I copied some of the formatting from other /pfg/ game applications because it was convenient to do so. I'm a little nervous about the game because it's been a long time since I've GM'd anything actively and I'm operating without the prebuilt structure of an Adventure Path/Module, but I think it'll be fun.

If it fails it'll be because I crash and burn as a GM, not because I just vanish. That's my official promise to you, the viewer.

Is Flamboyant Arcana even woth taking now that you only have derringdo and parry/risposte?

How do I motivate myself to make homebrew when I know no one will play it?

youtu.be/DHSwvtHFsOU

We need to believe in things that aren't true.

How else can they become?

This flexible schedule meme has got to stop. Please give your potential players a general idea on when you can play and when you can't.

What would a Tiefling with Armor of the Pit look like?

Probably, and the dead guy is the.....dead guy who is impossible to keep alive because of that goddamned traitor dude.

Depends on their fiendish ancestor. Succubus would be smooth and silky, pit fiend red and scaly, crucidaemon like steel.

Like a faggot

What about a tiefling with claws or maw? How large/big should they be?

You should go play the games user.

That character is actually a decent and wholesome person.

Go protect her smile.

You see, when mommy is dead and daddy is the only thing keeping your caravan alive sometimes evil men whisk into your ranks and try to take your supplies and place as the leader and sometimes those evil men want to get close to you and you have nothing but an arrow and your bow and one of those fits very well into the eyes of an evil man.

Could just be pointy nails and teeth, could be more. It's up to you, use their ancestor for reference if needed.

Just do it, and post it in the thread for people to bitch about, then never get to use them.

You'll learn regardless

When and who will allow Chloromancer?

I was going to play one in PLD and work on balance testing, but personality conflicts ended that pretty quick

Not with that attitude you won't! Start up that Ruins of Azlant /pfg/ campaign and get to the come hithers!

How long do you think it'll take for somebody to run a RoA campaign for /pfg/ that's just rife with DMPCs designed to fuck the choicest NPCs?

I'll give it a month, Book 2 needs to get released before we can really talk about starting a campaign.

Though what makes you think there'll be DMPCs fucking Anya or Lyra? PCs are typically the types to do such a task readily enough.

>Though what makes you think there'll be DMPCs fucking Anya or Lyra?
Because it's knowingly shitty behavior and I expect nothing less from /pfg/ these days.

That dead guy is the traitor dude.
That's somebody's art of the scene where he takes her of into the forest during the betrayal and she kills him.