Next Kucoin 10x - Thank me later

HST to be voted onto Binance next month.

Horizon State (HST) is a new token based system built on the blockchain concept that will be used for decision making and voting. It is the first platform of its kind and will change the game when it comes to trust during voting. It uses the ultimate integrity of the blockchain technology to deliver incredibly trustworthy attributes for voting. HST will deliver a seamlessly clean and secure ballot box that is impossible to hack. Results will be impossible to alter and the identity of every voter will be protected

-Market cap currently 44million.
-Coin supply of 35 million.

• In early 2017, Horizon State tested the technology in for Australia’sMiVotemembership, validating the technology with 4 nationally inclusive polls that committed thousands of votes to the Ethereum public blockchain.

• Used for corporate/municipal/NGO/organizational voting as well as political

• Global Execution- They are planning on this not being a worldwide system with a geographically centralized voting system.

• How the coin works- Token is used as access right token for users to cast a vote, but since the token is divisible by 18’decimals it is not 1 token per vote, the amount of tokens needed per vote is dictated by how many tokens are able to be bought at the current market price. A client will go to hst and say they need to hold a vote for 2 million people, hst then quotes them a price in fiat.

• One of the US states are already interested in using this token as a voting mechanism

Partnerships-

• UN partnerships

• SAP backing ( one of the top software companies in the world, generating over 22.06 billion in Revenue last year), SAP Next-Gen

• More clients which have not been announced

• An official in Australia that will endorse it (TBA)

• Partnership with an international NGO that is yet to be announced.

Token Mechanics - medium.com/horizonstate/horizon-state-token-mechanics-104af1dd26bd

Most legit project in crypto. It's no 'moon' coin but seriously it will absolutely fucking explode if we win the Binance vote. LONG term hold though.

Cuckcoin is a great name

How about I'll thank you now,

thank you

and not buy into this fucking pajeet scam coin of yours?

Been holding since 0.25 cents. Most comfy hold of my life.

In what way is anything about this a scam frogposter?

What are you stupid?

Same I bought a bunch at .3 but kept buying up until 1.20. This coin has so much potential and I'm happy to eat as many sell walls as I can

stop shilling my coin please and thank you. this project deserves its organic growth

aren't you phased by the moon missions everywhere while you're holding this?

I'm pissed I didn't buy more at 30 cents ughhhhh

Bought at $.71, sold at $.78, then rebought in at $.91... In this one for the long term boys

what are you talking about? I've made 4x my investment. I bought this on ether delta so i didn't have much to throw in there. Only a portion of my portfolio.

nah cause this is a certain 10x if you have patience. i dont feel like looking at my computer every 2 hours to check if my coin is pumping or not like shitcoin TRX or whatnot

>next Kucoin 10x
>shitcoin that's been shilled here for months and hasn't moved
Real moon mission is bounty0x and it's not too late to get on user

you delusional if you can't tell that Bounty0x is an organized PnD...

that's a TEMP moon. HST will be around and grow to a top 50 coin no problem.

> hasn’t moved
Meanwhile it’s gone over 10x from its low a month ago. About 30x from ico.

lol

Lol what? If he was holding that early he's already made like 5x. And he will make 50x once HST hits $14 (which it will)

>hasn't moved
It was 13 cents when it was shilled here. Fucking shilled it for you fags before the contract even got onto EtherDelta and everytime a thread gets made you guys ignore it. Now it's $1.43, and it'll keep going to $10, $20 while you guys hold on to XVG when it crashes back to 100 sats

I mean it's outperformed my own active trading so far, which is really more because I'm new to trading, but still. If "all" I'll get is incredible gains like this I'll stay onboard, shame I only have 445 coins

Been in this since 0.25, pretty much all in now. Anyone holding this will be laughing in 2018. A lot of stuff is in the pipeline for jan/feb, which will send this thing sky rocketing

hey are you the original user who posted about this? Know any good ICOs coming up?

>tfw only holding 23 bags