Lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SF362xxcfdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nothing to see here

120,000k after taxes.

Found the future millionaire

That buywall is going to evaporate as soon as it's touched. If you trust a buywall you deserve to lose your money.

oh boy, that's a lot of linkies

Can someone explain?

Thi- this is a good thing, ri- right?

It's literally more than are available for sale in the entire order book. It's literally impossible to fill right now.

1mil+ LINK is a lot of fucking LINK. Most wallets own way less than 100k, let alone 50k.

this is not xvg, asshat. This is motherfucking LINK!!

hes already a millionaire . this is how retarded linkes are

So the price will start spiking up and the whales will slowly dump, yes? Really don't think Mr. 35 BTC is gonna hodle chainlink

>It's literally impossible to fill right now.
Maybe they have a rendezvous with a seller that'll show up any second now...

what if a whale market ordered that amount? wouldnt it execute?

Try again brainlet 35btc is less than 1 mill.

>he calls people brainlet
>can't do basic math

Veeky Forums in a nutshell.

That's what I think. They wanted to keep the price above that point so they could have time to dump before things drop to 2700 again, if BTC goes up again, which they're betting it will.

Exact same buywall appeared this morning then dissapeared like this one did already. This whale isn't serious.

Linkfags are happy with a (maybe fake) 35 btc buy order.

Pretty sad if you ask me

What's his real plan?

Get other people to place buy orders obviously to pump up price

yes he ONLY has 35 bitcoin and went all in on link!
ha
not a millionaire at all
idiot linkie

i've just about had it with this constant chainlink shilling

cant you retards just make a general, or just sell already and move on from your dumb slavic coin which will tank forever

fun fact, if you had sold at 10 satoshi and held your buttcoins, you would have 3x your money just by holding buttcoins

>hurr durr hindsight is useless dumbfuckkk

maybe, but its more retarded to hold shitcoins, even worse a fucking erc-20 token after the hype died down

now sergey is backpacking in asia and eating gook vagina with the money you gave him, you sure fixed his fucking oracle problem lmao

that's a pretty retarded plan

10k*

This is fake news.

Hello fellow stinky linkies. Is that our lord Sergey at 3:30 into this video?

youtu.be/SF362xxcfdk

yes

nice catch you fucking autist

Sharp eye Marine, nice reconnaissance!

SERGEY IS SUCH A CUTIE!!

nice just sold 100k

Meh. I boguht in at the hieght of its FUD at around 1800 sats. Went to 4900 in a few days. SOld from 3800-4500. Won't be getting back, at least for a while it seems. Gonna be hot in around 6 months if crypto isn't dead, but considering the gains you can make in 2 days with the right coin, just not worth it atm. Still holding 10k as that seems to be the agreed upon amount for a node, but we'll see.

what is his endgame?

Hey you know what, I think we need team players like you that are high A driven that can get the job done. What do you say we schedule an interview to come work for us making 6 figures, calling people your favorite word. What is is... Oh yeah, "brainlet"
Say that again for the boys will ya, we get a kick out of it! Proactive success, growth, learning, competitive advantage!

But it works. Remember when LINK crashed the other day? The only thing that stopped the crash was a 150k buy wall.

But I hope this mofo gonna dump LINK the hard way back to 15c. The only reason ot is so pumped rn was this whale preparing the ground to get a decent average price while he collects all the buy orders down to the very bottom

kill yourself faggot stop pretending to be a female