Tfw miss EVERY fucking moon mission

>tfw miss EVERY fucking moon mission
I came here in may, and I never EVER fucking had anything over a x2

I missed them ALL

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/VGqxVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe it's best you invest long term, instead of trying to pretend to be a day trader.

Same user. Every fucking one.

I'm always in them and sell once i get 20% gains, slow and steady wins the race but im sad i could have had 3x as much right now. Tfw you sold LTC at 150 and ETH at 600 when they first mooned lol

Go to cryptopia and buy everything with a decent logo and forget about them

800 sat rcn
sold at 1400 sat
Now it's 2500 sat

Fuck my life

Buy coins with good tech and good teams and hodl! Stop with that Daytrading shit!

I lost 50% on BCH flash pump.

I bought BCH all in thinking the pump will continue for several hours, went out to do my groceries, and when I returned home I had lost 50%. This is the most devastating crypto loss.

Just watch fucking cryptobeaks videos, he has like a 99% success rate

Redpill me on cryptobeaks

Man when I was new to the game I lost $250 to that shit, not much to some people but muh muh moniez

I fuck up all the time, I was just breaking even untill I of course gambled it all away again.

>not holding until 15000sats in April

thats what you get user

Bnty. that is all.

tell me honestly, are you a pajeet?
i'm a poorfag and i all-ined on bnty

Lol at least you havent rode 5 10x moon missions with 20 bucks. literally have gone 10x and 20x before with UNIT and LCP but always barely had any money in it and didnt even sell the top. Shit is all rigged dude, u have to literally sell while the whales are pumping and have already bought the coin days prior to the pump.

Been here since December got 2 2x and a 3x already

Best advice in this thread so far

Some of you are alright. Group of us pajeets are about to pump Sia. t minus 10 minutes.

Hey that's what I've been doing
am I going to make it?

GO buy CRED from etherdelta right now and you will be x2 within a month. Thank me later.

>all in on any coin

why user

do u realize that once a coin moons everyone holding that coin comes in here to shitpost all day? its literally gambling and trust me there are a lot of people who are missing these moons too. thousands of shitcoinds

Follow our big pump in a day and 13 hours, confirm on our Discord: discord.gg/VGqxVY

I catch every moon mission but always sell too early, I guess it is safe consistent gains but...

ive been hearing good things about CRED. shill me some more

you're doing it right. don't take losses in this shit just make a 10-15 percent gain each time and compound

litteraly planned on putting 3k into the icx ico but got cucked for having an American passport. that like 180 fucking thousand dollars that I missed out on.
I first got in on neo at 8$ and held until it drop to the literal bottom during the china fud. (13$)
give me one (1) reason why I should off myself right now.

$200 poorfag go big or go home