Make sure that you are holding SALT tomorrow morning

Make sure that you are holding SALT tomorrow morning.

For when everyone unloads,their bags on you?

>
i have 500 is that ok?

Bump

LMAO at unloading them bitches hahahaha. I am holding a lot but I just diversified with some Monero. The platform should release soon

If you don't think everyone is waiting for the platform to release to dump you're crazy. Hope you are quick then

Thanks. Just sold 100k

You could pretty much make that same argument about every ICO and currency. Why cant it just be value is added instead of a pump and dump? Not everyone is interested in pumping and dumping. Also who is to say what price people will "dump"? This could happen at 15 dollars, 20, 24, 30...

So cute in his little towel

everybody will sell the news. its going to dip back to $5 and then will climb to the platform price in like six months depending on the platform adoption

maybe what you idiots ought to do is put some actual salt into your eyes and then while you're in pain say " i will never invest in stupid shit like this again, I will never -"

30 times.

>everybody will sell the news.
This is a working unique product. Have you considered people can use the platform?

just a quick FYI if you are in deep in this please have ur sell orders ready its a dumb mistake i know but holy fuck so many normies here literally selling when they see the price high i swear they fucking eat glue in schools nowadays.

I don't get it, stu[id shit like reddcoin goes up 300% in one day but a coin based on an actually product is a pump and dump? You mother fuckers make no sense.

saw this thread just after buying 27 salt
what's with the FUD on this? don't you want to get rich while also putting the banks out of business?

realistically user what happens after coins moon to nearly an ATH, which this coin is nearly at which is nowhere near what the devs value it at. It has to find a middle ground and if u set ur sell orders u wont be left bagholding after the news dumps. So another general rule which sometimes works is buy the rumors which we have been seeing these last 2 weeks or so and then the news gets SOLD. Then again there are always exceptions.

except the coin will literally be worth more IF the platform release turns out well
besides, i'm long term hodler bought IOTA at 0.36 buckaroos and still havn't sold them and don't plan to - since i see actual potential in it.

Saltyfags are some of the most irrational, butthurt, deluded, defensive fags on biz. You try to explain simple markets and supply and demand and muh price on website, muh useful platform. You will get dumped on so hard if you are holding this after launch. The price on the website doesn't mean jack shit and its baffling people keep citing it like its the value of the shitcoin

>if u set ur sell orders u wont be left bagholding after the news dumps.
Do you expect me to take you seriously when you don't care enough to type the words you and your?

This isn't news. This is the release of the first ever lending in Crypto. This is big.

>89 KB
>
> LMAO at unloading them bitches hahahaha. I am holding a lot but I just diversified with some Monero. The platform should release soon

xmr+salt = win holds

This is not just big. THIS IS HUGE! Pajeets, miners etc will be able now to "cash out" while keeping their coins.