I am losing faith in this shit

well I am loseing faith and I am mad at myself for not sellin earlier and cause of it I missed so many moon shots.

I know that if I will sell it it will moon short after but I am thinking about taking that risk. Any other ODNBROS with same dilema?

I like Idea and there is need for such product but way how this team works make me sick.

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.echat.io/
discord.gg/YqKgNhB
discord.gg/VGqxVY
discord.gg/9x4AjMM
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.etao.echat
discord.gg/aYceacw
discord.gg/2cFWBHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a masternode bagholder, not selling until at least 1 USD ive been holding this shit too long for anything less. Give it time my fellow bagholding bro.

If you don't believe in the project then sell.

I know this will hit $10, maybe even $20.

I believe in it so I hodl it. Doesn't mean you have to. But I do believe that you're a fudder.

How much do you have?

if you had sold at 5-6k sat at the relaunch pump, you would be up 2x your money if you just had held that bitcoin

you are literally losing money holding this stinking piece of shit

the roadmap ends with the app release, it was literally the only thing keeping the hype up

now its just the coin and the platform left, which no one will use because ethereum will have privacy built in with zk-snarks, and monero is the go to privacy coin

the only hope is some decent exchange listings, but considering the incompetence of the developers, it'll get added to some shitty exchange like yobit and just hang there forever
this is crypto, not the stock market, tech doesn't do shit, its all about hype which odn has none

I dont know man. Without marketing projects like investors.echat.io/ will take all potential users from ODN

he said he was a masternode holder

THANKS BRO i was looking for this token for a while , the site change fucked me. For return check nuls

well said my friend.
I was big ODN supporter as well but its make me sick how they try to work. How the fuck it could work if community have to point them where they fucked up. And roadmap do not end at app release

Well anyone with 10k+ is a masternode holder. Hew could have 100k.

I had 32k and dumped it the night before the app launch for 5k sats. Literally feel liberated after bagholding this abomination since ICO.

also bought during the ico

i still regret not selling at 22k+ sats

hindsight is useless, but looking back it was obvious it wouldn't hold that price

also fuck their fucking racemix propaganda site, the ico site was 10x better than the current one, and it was way easier to navigate

not only did they shoot themselves in the foot at the website design, but also that they prioritised developing their app instead of exchange listings, literally giving their investors the finger, which was reflected on the price

lol im holding 100 coins but thats a lot to me. shit will moon eventually. there are literal abandoned coins with zero development worth 20 million.

Sage is not me

>but also that they prioritised developing their app instead of exchange listings

Actually they submitted to a lot of exchanges at the start, but then went quiet about it. When the Slack channel grew and people started asking about it, they changed their message to "we're waiting until the app is finished."

I think it was obvious the coin was rejected from most proper exchanges, and that some of them said to re-apply once they have an actual product.

Personally I will be shocked if this coin ever reaches a high volume exchange. Binance definitely won't accept them, they're somewhat fussy when it comes to non-ERC20 Western coins, and Bittrex probably has a big backlog.

I will never lose faith with ODN. the beta version launched perfectly. please kindly take your impatient beta money out and go buy some crap coin at ATH.

>Binance definitely won't accept them, they're somewhat fussy when it comes to non-ERC20 Western coins
no problem adding ARK, which as we all know, is very shit.

Nice FUD. The app works even in beta which is pretty neat. I'm holding long term and have hope for this to grow as one of the few tokens with ACTUAL UTILITY.

>also fuck their fucking racemix propaganda site
I feel like the main purpose of apps like this come in third world nations where the government can and will disappear you in the middle of the night for wrong think on public apps.

the app didnt even work on my phone

the developers are completely incompetent.

TRXSpermWhale Here!!
Join the fun! We're a group of 10k members who run a Pump & Dump group. One of the largest on the web today. You can literally earn alot of $$$ with just $10. This is day trading at it's finest. Come be part of the mooning Veeky Forums Peeps :)

Copy & Paste
discord.gg/YqKgNhB

Use the image attached to join Binance (Exchange the dump will be happening) Just type referral link in and you're good to go. TRXSpermWhale

When you say longterm, what do you mean? 6 months? 1 year?

Post your address and I'll send you a message to see if it works or not. I thought the same but it just works funny.

Essentially you don't get notifications of a message so you think the message never got sent. Moreover the language they chose is stupid so when you add a new address it always says unconfirmed account or something like that.

I've sent a few messages with it already though.

I think Ark got onto Binance because it won that "community coin of the month" voting competition the exchange has.

Anyway, I'm not saying that a coin needs to be 100% perfect to get onto Binance, just that it can't be 100% shit. And unfortunately ODN doesn't meet that criteria.

I have an address, but my app always freezes when I open it and is stuck at "Loading MAC"

Probably a year or more. I only put like $400 into it which is not much for me. This and a few other coins are my long term HODL coins that I'll ride to the top. No point in freaking out about the price when I'm only $20 down on my original investment. And I don't care about the Sat value because bitcoin is a fucking nigger coin with transaction times that kill the entire purpose of the coin.

We'll shit, that's the most professional crypto app commercial I've ever seen. Status cucks and obsidiots on suicide watch.

Also telegram and signal are coming out with their own blockchains.

Can chat groups be possible on osm?

Ah. Weird. Yeah can't help you there. Android or iOS?

adnroid

Get in on our next pump with us in 1 day and 13 hours, confirm on Discord: discord.gg/VGqxVY

says who? you? lol

Yeah no clue. Sorry senpai. I'm running Android v7 and had no issues.

Yes, and almost everyone else who has been with ODN since the beginning and eventually learned that the devs are so incompetent that they should have disability stickers on their cars.

It's all pump and dump strategy in the crypto game. Join the largest community here: discord.gg/9x4AjMM new pump coming ASAP

>investors.echat.io/
yeah

And just compare those two projects. ODN looks like some student project

we cant afford even a car naw cause cant cash out wit 10btc TOTAL in buy orders

>the reviews...
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.etao.echat

Yeah. I'm not sure I believe the marketing team can get this on binance or something bigger. Does the app even transmit over the staking nodes?

Christ... they already have 50,000 downloads and good ratings....

Meanwhile odn was in development was 3 years..

>good ratings

nope. it is a copy and pasted, chinese piece of shit.

That's why it cracks me up when shills say we're FUDing to drive the price down and accumulate.

Literally no-one is buying, and if they wanted to, they could do so at any point because the price is rock bottom.

Guys don't be rediculous and retarded at this FUD.

Security and compliance is allot better in ODN. That should be the primairy goal instead of a fancy site IMO. Really dedicated devs

How do you know? We cant see code and therewas no 3rd party security audit

>investors.echat.io/
>half of reviews is about app spamming ads and malware

>compares to clean and secure privacy app

kek

We’re pumping in 1 day 12 hours, get in on it with us. Confirm on our Discord: discord.gg/aYceacw

Part of me wonders if the devs are in on it and are pumping and dumping their own fucking coin. How could you fuck up a website that badly? Seriously? Most community made websites offer a better experience than that garbage, its completely amateur. The fact that they actually paid a marketing team to do it is just unbelievable. Who is making decisions over there? Get them out. Now.

Yeah an ONLY partnership was tith tamico. They cant or dont wat to sell odn in any way. Sometimes it looks like they getmoney from icoand dont give a fucknow

ODN isn't a messenger app you literal brainlet. Even if it was, it would be better than this malwaresque centralized app from China. Honestly, the fact that fudders still can't even wrap their head around what their fudding convinces me this is going to make me be absolutely rich.

The team of 15 or so pumps and dumps to split $50k?

If I get rich from other coins I might personally commission advertising on behalf of the odn marines as long as the product works and they get into a real exchange.

They fired the person who made the website and one of the main devs mentioned on Discord that they are still working on it. Apparently it was a mess on the back-end too. I don't really understand why that should matter though, if the site was sexy and the app took off you would have already missed the boat. That's why I bought my ticket in advanced.

Lol, agreed. Then no one is complaining..

I decided to just hold through this.

Even top odn shill Scottyp traded his whole stack for Montero. There is no more roadmap and all future growth depends on 3rd parties building on the platform.

Not going to happen.

I sold my odn for a loss and bought some onion.

>some
Go cry with your onions about your loss

I traded for something better, not crying.

Go cry about you did not understand my pun.
Rtard. Still worst mistake of your life

Just follow these guys if you're looking for moons, OP. They haven't been wrong all week you can look through their past signals.

discord.gg/2cFWBHc

The app needs push notifications and a better text bar.

Your pajeet is showing.

Hey fag, looks like you over invested. Next time don’t go all in and give your self some btc to play with. This is long term hold. Soo just sell so I can buy your bags

Have people not actually navigated the app? The push notifications is an option not yet enabled. Wait a fucking week you dumbasses.

there's been a lot of fud about this coin lately. me i bought a master node with extreme long time horizon. i remember buying ark at .40 cents and it dumped to .17 cents for ages, and just stagnated for a long ass time. Now it's 7 dollars. Holding shitcoins is something I can handle, as long as they have passive gains in the meantime.

Obsidiots are starting to break down into tears on the trading channel lol...

Just sold all my bags at a loss. But I know it will recover it fast with a real coin. Anyway... Fuck you Veeky Forums for shilling this shit.

ITT: impatient fucks

ITT: people losing money holding fucking ODN during one of the most bullish markets in trading history

We're going back to 2k aren't we?

Without a doubt.

Hello darkness my old friend

>ODN is not JUST a messenger app

>ODN is not JUST about race mixing

>He fell for the green hair Asian meme

Stay poor faggot.

>t. pajeet repeating the line he is told to

The statement I said was correct.

hi pajeet. sorry you are such a poor fucking loser that you can't afford to hold more than 1 coin at a time, lmao.

>I like to lose money: the post.

Can't wait for the next pump

late for the pnd party on odn. Daxx is tomorrow if you want a head start to make your money back

Shut up you bobble-head street shitter.

>holding a loser

Its funny that they dont want to even fix this mess