No

Str 12
Dex 20
Int 1
Wis 20
Cha 1
Con 20
Lck 30

This is like stating a God or Cuthulhu. You fucking lose.

Unknown armies might be the best system for this

What doth life?

Depends if you believe in God or not.

I'm so glad all these episodes are on YouTube.
Also 30 in every state except int and str those are like 6

what the hell is this abomination

A survival. They are a dying breed.

DMPC

which episode is this from

life...life....life

Max luck

why do autists hate rick and morty so much? because its popular or because it stands out? I realize its not the fucking masterpiece normies think it is and it gets old fast but I had a conversation with an autist about it and he actually started to sweat and breathe funny.

Run of the mill Lunar under the effect of DBT.

Because people think Rick & Morty is only the cringiest parts of it (Get Schwifty, etc.). It's also a western cartoon that doesn't have waifu bait, so autists have a natural aversion to it.

it is a story with no morals
>fuckin' who cares *buuuurp* life has no meaning Morty, may as well shoot up heroin and masturbate in public.

Well, yes.

And it's supposed to outline that Rick is a pathetic sack of shit, and Morty is the more mature of the two. Autists can't understand subtext.

>m-m-m-m-m-morty i'm doing improv morty and my voice cracks all the time morty *fake burp*
>awh gee rick im insecure want to hear about it
>n-n-no morty BURP the world is fucked and nothing matters here let me drink copiously

every episode of that shitty show

Because they're autists. They have to be either be entirely in support of a thing, or entirely against it. They lack the mental capacity to accept that something might have both good and bad traits.

so how is that different than any show with a reoccurring plot setup (like 9/10 shows). Is it someone in real life that made you not like the show user?

I'm just happy that the insane push to make this unfunny shit into a meme slowed down recently.

It's yet another case of hugely popular but ultimately mediocre stuff that is very easy to use to stress out how above the average unwashed masses you are.
People like to feel themselves superior to others. The more popular the stuff you shit on is, the more people you find yourself superior to. And if that popular thing also happened to not be amazing, it's easy to find justifications to shit on it.
This really should not be surprising or unnatural, I think just about every single one of us has been guilty of this at one point or another.

That said, it starts to get cringy if you try to further asset your superiority when you praise something equally as bad - if not worse - just because it's more obscure. See the people who are pushing Xavier.

Though I do assume is not necessary the case of people seriously doing that - it's more likely just a joke. I do wish people stopped utterly butchering the Chad meme though. It's unfunny as it is, but people completely missing it's already thin point are just fucking annoying.

It's not even the plot though, it's all the fucking asides and improvisational "comedy" that get in the way of anything of actual substance. Just trying to get quotes on tee-shirts.

>Implying Summer isn't a waifu

That's how i genuinely feel, nigga.

They're a bit too heavy with the morals in my opinion. You just focus on the memes you see tossed around here.

Autist here.

It overstood its welcome. Started great, but it nows it feels like it said everything it had to say.

Also, I dislike all the characters except Jerry.

12 oz. mouse was better.
Tim and Eric killed The Big O season 3

Jerry is the worst one

Agreed. I think it peaked with late season 2, season 3 has thus far been mostly just okay with some good, funny moments. As for characters, I would argue that the show is like It's Always Sunny in that the main cast is supposed to be deeply flawed and somewhat unlikeable Except for Mr Poopy Butthole, the most perfect of cinnamon rolls

Being reductive helps no one.

>missing it's already thin point
And what IS the point of the Chad meme?

>And what IS the point of the Chad meme?
The joke with the cartoon Chad images comes from an older joke about stereotype of successful young people (I think from some satirical blog?), essentially going full meta and taking a poke at the Nietzschean ubermench idea.
Ever heard of the story How I Found The Superman by G. K. Chesterton?
You can read it here, it's about a page long.
gkc.org.uk/gkc/books/HIFTS.html

Well Chad picture meme is basically that in a cruder form.
Chad is so awesome that he completely transcends all rules of "right" or "cool" and instead sets his own standards.
It's why the damn original cartoon depicted him as absurd, dumb or ugly - most of his traits are negative or completely pointless. He vibrates when sits, farts constantly, believes himself to be invisible, can't eat while he is alone, stands or sits in incredibly awkward poses etc...

It's a joke at the "I'm too cool for normal world, I set my own standard of cool" idea.

That is why describing him in genuinely positive traits and giving him qualities positive by normal standards (knowing philosophy well, exploring dozens of themes) is completely defeating the already thin point.

And yes, I'm THAT fucking pretentious.

The meme has been reappropriated.

Here and generally it shows a contrast between something made out to be good and something made out to be pathetic. Except the comparison is almost always tongue-in-cheek. Besides hyperbolically pkaying up positive traits, the Chad object fails to mention obvious flaws or even twists them into absurd positives (e.g. X:RA's art style)

You're not pretentious, you're just an enormous pseud. Spend less time thinking about how smart you are and more time thinking

Would you be interested in reading some of my literature?

>Likes Jerry

Yeah we can tell you're autistic now, buddy.

Her ass in you

Because they don't understand the jokes the show requires you to grasp in order to find it funny.

It's relatable to real life.

Not him but I always thought the point was that the "Virgin" side was based on a stereotypical portrait of an awkward guy designed to make people from /r9k/ feel insecure about themselves, and then the "Chad" side takes everything to the extreme exact opposite in absurd ways. For example, nothing in the "virgin walk" is particularly absurd. Picky and judgemental about pointless things, sure, but not absurd. The "chad stride" on the other hand takes everything to the extreme opposite; whereas the "virgin walk" involves unnaturally stiff arms, the "chad stride" involves randomly flailing your arms in every direction. The "virgin walk" involves avoiding eye contact, while the "chad stride" involves somehow making eye contact with every single person at all times. The "virgin walk" includes listening to music through earbuds, while the chad performing the "chad stride" has never heard a song in his life.

The problem is that people just make the "chad" side hypermasculine and overbearing. That's NOT the joke. They're missing the point. The funny thing isn't that the Chad is unrealistically hypermasculine. The joke is that he is literally the extreme opposite of every single point on the "virgin" side, in ways that are inherently absurd. But nobody does it like that, because they're stupid and couldn't understand the joke.

I read this entire thread in his voice.

Jerry is at least capable of getting a laugh from me. Beth has near all the negative qualities of her father and none of the positives.

Trippy Surrealism +10
Intentionally Poor CGI +15
Pretentious Pseudointellectual Fanbase +99

>Not liking Jerry
We got ourselves a couple of edge loving faggots over here.

Nathan?

It's not edge, it's self-hatred. Jerry represents half of the show's fan base: a bunch of man-children who were not able to mature to the point of being able to maintain independence.

Can we skip the XRA and RnM shitposting and move on to Superjailposting?

Which Gems are those?

Is she the one who pisses herself all the time? Sounds like prime waifu material.

nah, apollo gauntlet time
youtube.com/watch?v=3HS5tGGe4Ew

TASTE THE PAIN!

Apollo Gauntlet is comfy, it reminds me of my D&D group.

me too

SPORTS

SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS

TAKE THAT!

>The funny thing isn't that the Chad is unrealistically hypermasculine. The joke is that he is literally the extreme opposite of every single point on the "virgin" side, in ways that are inherently absurd.
But that's less funny.

>First campaign, player is being a fucking edge lord after watching too much Naruto. His character somehow survives the entire campaign
>Brings him back for the next campaign, immediate dread remembering the bullshit backstory
>Player has chilled the fuck out since then, now Karel's actually a pretty cool guy if not remorseful for his past actions.

>Pretentious Pseudointellectual Fanbase
im pretty sure it's the opposite of that.
this show mocks those types of people.