How do I talk to girls at work...

How do I talk to girls at work? all the girls say im quiet but what am I supposed to talk about there is very little down time at my job i'm just focused on the work...

About stuff that don't bother you enough to get you out of your state of conversation.

Shallow, easily observable things. Just to give a sign that you are not hostile to your coworkers. This important in potential future collaborative work and your general reputation all around the office.

>state of conversation

state of concentration

>faggots
Faggots

MODS this isn't /r9k/

very biz topic. professional interactions in corporate settings aren't easy

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

Show her your blockfolio

Wait for them to go the bathroom, then follow them in. Go to the stall next to them, then stand on top of the toilet and look over to them and say "Hello". You can thank me later.

Make fun of yourself in front of them. Confidently. Works for Conan Obrien.

>How do I talk to girls at work?
if your not a 9/10 chad don't talk to women at work If you are a chad just go grab there asses, women love that from attractive men.

I got a tip for you, dickhead. If the girls at your work are saying you're quiet, it means they're talking about you. They're wondering why you're quiet.

Do you think they're wondering why you're quiet because they think you're a fucking tool? No, if that were true, they wouldn't give a fuck if you were quiet, you'd be invisible.

They want to know why you're quiet because they all want to suck your dick.

Pick the one you like the most, and ask her on a date. Treat her very well, because if you fuck it up then you'll just be that weird, quiet asshole, and nobody will give any fucks about you anymore, and you will be invisible.

True. The fact that they are even talking about you is a positive sign. They have a million other things to talk about, but they're saying you're quiet. Just ask them questions you dummy.

Talk about business

>Pick the one you like the most, and ask her on a date. Treat her very well, because if you fuck it up then you'll just be that weird, quiet asshole, and nobody will give any fucks about you anymore, and you will be invisible.

Don't date people in your workplace. period.

talk about how great you are.

You should quit your job and focus on /biz.

Also: By quiting your job, you'll have more time to focus on that one woman in your life, Mom.

I like being that weird quiet asshole tho

protip: ask them about themselves. how's your cat? new haircut? then poke fun(not make fun) of everything they say

>everyone is working in a dead end job they are going to keep for years and years

Solid advice in real life but it could be different in the workplace. It depends on the size really. If you work in a building with 100+ listen to this guy, if not they are probably just scared you are a workplace shooter.

don't shit where you eat. you can, but thats a matter of preference

Follow my advice bro, it doesn't matter if you are quiet or anything, nobody gives a fuck about you, especially in the office.
Just be nice, be yourself, and be professional, don't let anybody have anything against you.

Do your job, and go home.

Fuck the rest.
Office is simply not the good place for anything beyond work.

Forget about the girls in your office, treat them as you treat anybody else, respect and indifference.

just b urself

you fucking dont