Daily "GIVE US FUCKING FLAGS" thread

daily "GIVE US FUCKING FLAGS" thread

Implement flags on Veeky Forums please.

>Implement flags on Veeky Forums please.

I second this
it would make for more civilized discussion

Was so obvious...

I vote for flags. Not to be a racist but i'm kinda done with low income countries trying to steal muh western riches. No but seriously they only come here because they want you to buy their bags and it pushes away all the good threads.

gib flags
(pic unrelated)

yes pls give us flags

i dont trust indians and i need to know if its them shilling

if i write the mods an email wana use this thread as sigs? lets keep em goin

I'm in. For all we know we have a bunch of fucking Chinese shilling us.

Hes not wrong, it's just a retarded shitload of money though

flags please

Not against the idea in principle, but it won't work. If people from 3rd world countires want to shill they'll just use a VPN. The only defense you have against pajeets is your brain.

PLEASE HIROSHIMA WE NEED THIS

most pajeets are too dumb to use working VPN's

Flags please

pajeets can't afford a vpn because they're all holding mcafee bags

I'm all for it

PLEASE GIVE US FLAGS

So many poorfags are getting rekt by jeets because there are no flags.

hmmmmmmmmm

I just want these shill bots to not be half the posts on biz

i have those same filters but added bounty now, too. also alto-delete posts with the word discord in it

GIB FLAGS NOW

I hate fucking pajeets but putting flags i feel will be even more of a shit show. People will just attack peoples country no matter what they are.
"Fuck off fat american faggot"
"Fuck off australian dog faggot"
"Fuck off you german nazi faggot"
etc etc

so? are we such pussies nowadays that we cant even handle standard /b/ tier banter anymore?
i just want to fucking see the pajeets and the other thirdworlders it would make my day easier not have to forensicly analyse each post to spot the pajeet

>dog
fuck off pajeet

flags would be nice

but every thread would be derailed into a country bashing shitstorm right away

besides, its easy to see which ones are indea shills and which ones arent

newfags deserves to suffer anyway

true

Only show the flag if it's an Indian ip. They would shit themselves in anger

Geez I've seen subtler shilling from the bazinga spammer

mods flags fucking now

Someone post that picture of the pajeets shilling link on /int/

But yes to flags ffs to much pajeet shilling here

I am all in for implementing country flags, but I am sure you fags are going to call me a German cuck every single time I post. Country flags for INDIA, PAKISTAN, ME and all the other third world shitty countries!

it wouldn't be too hard to write a script for this

Flags pls based mods

I'm into it but some of these "non-Americans" will just use vpns

Flags or location ban all pajeets. It's the only real issue here.

Will I be discriminated for being from a third-world country?

You Germans being cucks doesn't affect my crypto life though. Pajeets on the other hand..

upvoted, liked and subscribed for flags!

Veeky Forums really doesn't care about third world countries or non-americans when it comes to this, Most of us only dislike the indians for nonstop shilling scam coins

True if big. So this is where LINKmania started? The worst part is that sergey himself probably employes these guys at like $0.03 and hour to shill him into becoming a billionaire with one github commit and a philosophy degree

> people are intelligent enough to run scams
> not intelligent enough to use proxies
lol k

>discriminated
>Veeky Forums

I only bully chinese,pajeets and russians.

Lol, have you seen the pajeet scams?
they are so fucking obvious and retarded... even a 5 year old could do it better.

pajeets ruined the Internet for me.

Yes, for science.

I vote in favour.

Derete

yes pls

>in anger
>in joy
>in sorrow

Adding flags would make every post by India, China, Israel, Japan and of course Australia only get retarded meme responses - resulting in less discussion and more derailing and shitposting

no thank you
although i would like to have flags only for pajeets

implying pajeets and chinks dont use proxies and vpns

I VOTE FOR FLAGS AND THE BIZ MODS ARE FAGGOTS UNTIL THEY MAKE IT HAPPEN

in all honesty it will probably never happen because the mods know that if it did, we would literally drive all of the traffic from india off this board.
>they only care about traffic

this is the best idea I've heard all day

Not really, I'd just ignore advise from irrelevant turd worlders who LARP as Americans with credit scores of 800 telling you what to do.

>vpns are blocked
>to bypass they needs to buy a Veeky Forums pass
>Veeky Forums pass is linked to the post and they have to buy a new one every time they get banned

can we just ban all those country, minus japan

Then you don't need flags, fag.

Flags might be a good idea. Allow posters to use meme flags as well. There are lots of tax threads that people may not want to post under their flag desu.

>more civilized conversation
>/pol/tards derailing every discussion as soon as one of their trigger countries post literally anything

Well, yeah.. Same with bcash, but they are chinese

We will use just vpn. You can not escape us. Why tho? India is very poor. We can use crypto to help our family.

Please buy bounty0x so I mayfeed my wife. Thank you

Agree

can we do a trial run? one week of flags or at least pajeet flags

>give us another excuse for us /pol/ LARPers to come out of our containment board and make this another shithole
Not here, not /g/, you can take anywhere else anywhere else. You can take but not here

go back 2 reddit

>not /g/,
post feminine benis

Do it.

agreed , we need flags, pajeets have flooded everything, bitcointalk is a mess with the amount of poos on every single thread

Give us flags

/g/ needs it for all the chink garbage android phone threads

poos shill all pump n dumps

please give us flags. Almost every single person outside of pajeets wants flags to be part of the board

You crakas is wild.

dont give us flags just ban all the fucking obvious India posts

yes please

mods pls

bumping for pajeet salt

pajeets actually ruin the board

Not really, this isn't the politics board. Nobody cares if you're a fucking leaf or a nigger loving swedecuck, all that matters is the money. We just want to know when 3rd worlders are engaging in organized shilling, do you want to send your hard earned valuable money to fucking India? Do you want to make literal street shitters rich? Because that is what will happen and is happening.

>that font rendering
Apple faggot

>get flags
>turns out the poojets are amerimutts
When /a/ got flags almost none of the shitposters turned out to be South American and spic ESL's

/thread

Kindly reminder that this is Veeky Forums

Thats true, but the OS wars and watching Terry's adventures continue is fun

Yeah I approve of this. I'm not taking investment advice from someone in a country that hasn't even mastered toilet use.

Kek

+1 on flag. This board is really smelly now.

this

/a/ has nothing to do with Veeky Forums. This isn't about shitposting it's about 3rd worlders trying to scam hardworking western people.

+1 anyone in a poor country is more likely to have another motive

yes, and rightfully so, fix your fucking country you lazy piece of shit

>implying we dont already hurl racial abuse at each other
We need fucking flags now God damn it. We need to know who the pajeets are.

Yes please

This. So much this.

>expect indian flags
>it's actually israel flags

MODS PLS GIVE FLAGS

Flags will help, but mind you, a lot of marketers use proxies to bump their own threads with unique IDs. Some ICOs can afford higher quality crowdsourcing than using Pajeets.

We need a flag that represents GDP per capita of a posters nation. That is
Green: GDP per Capita > $50,000
Yellow: GDP per Capita > $30,000
Orange: GDP per Capita > $10,000
Red: GDP per Capita < $10,000

That way we can avoid /pol/ tier banter but also identify third worlders trying to steal our shekels