Anyone else cashed in Bitcoin? How you doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/aYceacw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I sold 2 BTC for 16.4K, bought a few in 2011. Spent money on clearing my debts. Sweet.

Bought 3.6 bitcoin at around $4k per. Still holding out waiting for ETF's and institutional pension fund investment. Feels pretty good. I also bought 205 ETH a ways back. Hoping to reach that Millionaire milestone before 30

I don't give a fuck about bitcoin but I want a good cigar.

Where do you guys recommend buying bitcoin?

Coinbase and Gdax are two good exchanges

I wouldn't recomment buying now.
Wait for it to crash and come to a mean.

Wrong. The institutional investors are just buying in

whats it at now btw?

To better dump my friend.

>institutional investors are just buying in

not in bitcoin

Where can I follow BTC so I can swoop in and buy it up during despair? I'm not jewish, I've never done this before.

This asset is also limited in quantity so the price rise for increased demand is not unrealistic

Youre that retard that keeps posting this on Veeky Forums?
>b-but it will hit 6k i swear guise shi- altcoins are the future

I am going to invest in select sub currencies. ETH and ADA to be exact. Waiting for a dip on ETH, going to buy more ADA asap. The limits for new buyers suck.

Bitcoin is impractical in the longterm. One of the Altcoins will eventually take over

No reason to. I don't mind loosing my initial investment. But I won't. You're assuming that the current global financial system is healthy. It isn't. I'd be more afraid to have the majority of my assets in USD than anything else.

Lol ok have fun with Feds monitoring you

>Cashed out bitcoin

Nice fanfic

I still trade it.
Coinbase and GDAX are SHIT. Absurdly high fees. Made the mistake of buying there once. If I attempt to transfer my BTC off of their site It loses half of it's value because of the taxes.

Use Kraken.

wew moved from pol was so confused lol

Bitstamp or Kraken

do NOT use coinbase or gdax they don't have their shit together and charge fees where they dont have to

Where to buy cigar to smoke while stacking?

Recently cashed out a little more than 20k USD worth through coinbase. Got the money in the bank account, no problem, and still have more than half of my crypto. Now I just have to worry about how to report my taxes.

ya i bought a 235M last month. all i did was invest 300$ back in February

it's pretty fun

I'll take a Romeo please.

We're definitely in the denial stage. Nocoiners are in denial and completely delusional

G'day mate.

Yes. Great.

Get yourself some Arturo Fuente Hemmingways m8

Get in on the best pump and dump Discord group: discord.gg/aYceacw

Haven't had a Hemingway but Natural Double Chateaus are my all time favorite

There is a form for capital gains. Easy to look up. There might be a specific one for cryptos, I forget.

For OP: have been buying gift cards from Egifter. Got myself a new camera and some clothes from Amazon.