CYOA No lonely men

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/209370/Analogue_A_Hate_Story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Waifu's not mandatory but welcome :)

waifus

Yes! Welcome to the good fight brother

Is there a page 1?

Where is the box? What is this cyoa based on and where is the rest of it?

Yes, thank you for coming out of the woodwork! That's rewarded here

>No lonely men
Where do you think we are?

We are not lonely for we have the fire burning - the fire burns for waifus! You no longer feel alone, when you find the one for you!

Titania, Paris, and Lalu are the most normal girls in this cyoa who seem like they make good mothers.

>lonely men

speak for yourself, I'm a temporarily embarassed harem master

SO ALONE ;_;

WHY WOULD YOU PICK NO

>No lonely men
>All CYOAs posted so far are waifu CYOAs
I think this thread is entirely populated by lonely men

1/2

Because THIS.

2/2

ALL PRAISE THE WAIFU/HUSBANDO GODS
\[T]/

>posting the mystery box without posting the CYOA

??? Best waifu
and yeah who needs 3DPD!!!
PRAISE

You knocked up a loli?! What is with you anons and your poor decisions?

>posting inferior content
??? beats other waifus so hard they stop existing

>not wanting to emphasise just how much better your waifu is by showing inferior waifus as comparison

>You knocked up a loli?!
W-what? No! *Mute is pure!

Why is she talking about courtesans?

>Robot grew cat ears

>courtesans
Oh, so you knocked up a loli that was already spoken for? She must be reeeeal pure if she'd give it up for a poor user off the street.

Just social commentary.

She's not a robot yet that's just a hair accessory.
You shut your whore mouth, human slut!

what are those screens from?

store.steampowered.com/app/209370/Analogue_A_Hate_Story/

Is there an R18 version? Not that I need there to be, just would rather not play with cut content

>Is there an R18 version?

So, I updated this. The only changes are typo-fixes, but still, I figured I'd post the new version.
(1/9)

moar waifus please

Also, there's a surprise at the end, so I figured it'd be good to post it all for reference anyhow.
(2/9)

(3/9)

(4/9)

>Updated royal revival with a surprise
This are the kind of things that keep me going.

9 pages is so many... At least I'm not posting Branching Heart.
(5/9)

ABSOLUTELY BASED

(6/9)

I hope you like the surprise. I'm expecting mixed feedback on it, though.

(7/9)

I can't stand surprises at all.

WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU

(8/9)

I'm sorry to hear that, but when you consider that not all surprises are good, I suppose it's perfectly justified.

Finally done with that.
(9/9)

NEW PAGE
(atlas/10)

NEW PAGE

This is the real surprise.
(surprise/11)

>Lanlocked
Pff, better invest in banking or Eclan is doomed.

I had plans today, but I guess they're cancelled now

NEW PAGE
(surprise/12)

They do have a powerful resource unique to their location (crystals) so they don't have much to worry about economically. They also neighbor UPS.

NEW PAGE
(surprise/13)

This is the last of the new pages for now. I didn't want to make too many since the base CYOA was already 9 pages & I didn't want to bloat it too much. I felt like these few extra pages were enough to answer some of the questions and add a bit of closure to things, even if they open up new challenges. I might add more, but I'm currently undecided.

>Early demonology version where you get double the points intended gets spread around, that's the version everybody knows now.
>Everybody is just summoning gods willinilly and getting bored of the idea immediately.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

>not taking both of them

Man, now I feel guilty for making a build where I betray Teresa to King Herran for stealing my from my home and family.

These guys make me want to execute them for having special powers I don't. I hate that shit, where people have inborn abilities that make them superior to you.

So now it's edgy.

Those abilities aren't inborn, though, they're the result of a symbiotic relationship with sapient crystals. From what is said, you technically _could_ aim for become one, but the narrator discourages it.

LOL you must really hate real life than.

But doesn't this get you effectively to the same end-result?

The path is open for you to invest in that kind of thing, too, but depending on your philosophy of self, doing so would be suicide.

I suppose it is a bit less fluffy than the original. But on the other hand, you've reached the final hurdle between peace & prosperity for everyone.

I swear to god, I was just walking back home thinking "Will there ever be a CYOA as good as Royal Revival? I wish there was a sequel." and now I find this.

*Then. Fuck. I can't type for shit when I'm drunk

US postal service?

You managed to make it even worse.
I'm impressed.

>multiple waifu

You know what I meant. They have innate abilities that make them superior.

Where do you think we are?

Yeah, but she took a demon for me. That's the kind of thing that makes you forgive an awful lot.

Well like I said, the other solution is to execute them for it. I really can't stand people outpowering me because of innate abilities.

>Where do you think we are?
In a thread full of escapist fantasies.

You sound like a bitch.

Exactly, so someone hating real life for those reasons would only be normal here.

If they are fine with it, why wouldn't I be?

I also meant to ask, is there a canon explanation why only women can be reaper witches? just wondering if I could find a loophole since in that world my sould was originally from a woman.

>They have innate abilities that make them superior.
"Innate" is (partly) synonymous with "inborn". And as I said, you _could_ become a Crystal Coundit yourself.

>MRA = Monstergirl Refugee Relocation Agency
holy crap learn to fucking acronym

Point taken.

>Not being monogamous

The problem with that was already pointed out.

You really know how to hit where it hurts, Anyways the build.

>Optimistic
Things are bad but everything will be alright again... Right?
>Teresa
When i save her she will be a great queen i am sure of it!
>Save her
There has to be a way! I will find it no matter the cost!
>Soul
So, she can revive people? Hm...
>Withdraw
Maybe these two will help greatly.

>Not being monogamous
2 > 1.

Pure > impure

>Not being monogamous

Whatever you say user.

Why do CYOA makers feel the need to inject unwanted edginess into things at the end?

They're all faggots.

Some people like the edginess.

1. What happens to the other conduits?
2. What would happen if I merged with Teresa's crystal specifically?

What's an adventure without something to make you regret it?

Did we really need amnesia for the third time?

Fun? Is that a foreign concept to people now?

I hope you like it!

That's USPS. UPS (United Postal Service) is a commercial company.

I'm sorry to hear that. But it sounds like you didn't like it in the first place, which meant it at least wasn't much of a disappointment.

Technically, that's one of the few builds that would not lead to this "Eclan victory" future, so in the future of that build, she wouldn't be taking a demon for you.

They're not outpowering you. They have unique abilities, sure, but remember that your power scale is the musou sort of "chop a sword casually through a dozen enemies." And for best performance, they need to combo with each other anyhow.

Explaining that would be like describing midichlorians. So I'll stick with a simple answer and say it's a biological limitation.

Soul + Withdraw is a powerful combo. It's most of the difficulties that were overcome in your own resurrection. There is a pretty clear solution ahead of you, but it's kinda dark: let the evil transfer to someone else & then revive her. But that requires a sacrificial lamb.

The other crystal conduits would just chill out in their underground training camp until the resources are available to deploy them.
Teresa's crystal is just a seal - like being frozen in a block of ice. It wouldn't really give you any influence over her. But even then, you can't bond with any crystal. It has to be the sapient sort.

Well, I didn't want it to be too chronological, and it isn't too outrageous to believe that a potion to fake your death for a while would kill a few brain cells.