Warhammer 40k general /40kg/

Pump the breaks edition
>Death Guard preview
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/22/codex-death-guard-first-lookgw-homepage-post-2/

>Konor Campaign: Will Chaos finally get one?
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/
>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/
>Codex: Space Marines FAQ
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/10/codex-space-marines-errata-now-available/
>Codex: Chaos Space Marine supplement for Daemons, Thousand Sons and Death Guard players
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/13/daemons-and-thousand-sons-in-codex-chaos-space-marines-aug-13gw-homepage-post-2/
>Codex: Chaos Space Marine and Codex Grey Knights FAQ
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/20/chaos-space-marines-and-grey-knights-updates-now-availablegw-homepage-post-4/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user doing the Emperor's work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GV0aGPK_nfc
youtu.be/RVbUttIfzzk
imgur.com/a/x7DAP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for the dark kin

Nth for Eldar are the most wifeable xenos

Second for NecrOwned

Bought my first boyz for my ork army.

Post orkspiration.

Isn't that one of those "They're totally primaris size you guys, they just have odd poses and angles" user marines ?

youtu.be/GV0aGPK_nfc

Read the 4th edition Ork codex to be truly indoctrinated

Post dudes

pre-emptive ABD IS A HUGE FAGGOT AND NEEDS TO STOP SEEKING OUR VALIDATION

Redpill me on Tzeentch, what does a Tzeentch Daemon army play like, as well as Thousand Sons.

Some Dude

My models trigger some people, some start a dick sucking contest and most just enjoy playing the game with at least "painted" army

chaos ork? wuh?

And Australia? God damn it I forgot about that

Nice work user

>think again

SEAM LINES TRIGGER ME, user
SEAMS!

>my list is six points over if that's okay.

They're pretty good. Long range shooting and anti tank isn't amazing, but close combat and psychic phase they're pretty damn hard.

NO

Drop 2 conscripts from it

Hey lads, rate my OC. I'm trying to make Veeky Forums great again.

Yep need to fix that. Thank god that is only base colour

DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA!

>My football team is one player over if that's okay

>not Cutedar
You fucked up.

What happened this time?

>sisters of basshole
>seam lines
I can see why.

>that's fine, I'll just add an upgrade real fast and go over so that were even again
>t. Not an autist

He wrote a book

Yeah, which book? Which is his newest shitfest?

No, that's genestealers.

>your genestealer waifu will be the wife of your dreams, perfectly fulfilling every role your culture has assigned to women. The only cost is your children might have an extra arm or eye (Great for sports!)

If you were one of my friends I play with, I'd be cool with that. Then again, I wouldn't have to be since me and my friends never go over the point level anyway.
If you were some random dude, I probably would be cool with it too, but thats just because I doubt that last plasma gun will actually help you beat me, and I don't give a shit.
But don't be a faggot, user. Don't go over the point limit. Don't cheat.
You really should just stick

I thought you stopped this after nobody adopted your shitty forced meme.

Just played a game this evening, tried to win a campaign mission.

The game went on for ALL 7 rounds, while these guys were waiting on the relic, at the end of turn 7 only the noise marine champion survived and the game was a draw. My lord managed to kill a landraider with his murder sword only for it to instantly respawn and kill him.

I like how people who think this is okay are so stupid they can't exercise basic logic. Let's take a ride:

- My list is X points over, that should be okay, right? Why isn't it okay, it's just X points? (Let's say X = 1).
- Now your opponent has 1 less point than you, because your dumb ass couldn't build a proper list. So let's give the opponent 1 more point, to make it even.
- But wait! If YOU didn't have to abide by limits and could go over by "just" 1 point, then your opponent should be able to as well! Therefore, instead of meeting your 2001 point list, the opponent should get 2002! That's okay, right? It was okay for you to go to 2001, so surely it's okay for your opponent to go to 2002.
- Now you repeat the process.

>tfw you'll never bully a shy craftworlder with your big human cock

>tfw no one will ever animate a Cutedar version of video related
youtu.be/RVbUttIfzzk

Why even live?

Just report him and move on. Global Rule 3 applies to Veeky Forums.

>>not cutedar
>you fucked up
Here you go.

I agree.

Black Legion.

Iskandar Khayon is a mary sue, and Abaddon is written like some bipolar retard who alternates mustache twirling real ultimate evil and melodramatic nostalgic feelsfag.

Same picture as always, at least the guy who did it mixed it up a bit. I appreciate it.

Realistically, why would Eldar women go for Monkeighlets, when they could enjoy 7'+ chad marines or normal eldar men?

Why would human women go for manlets when they too could enjoy eldar men?

Oh right yeah. ADB was split between writing a Mary Sue Imperial warrior with his hatred of Abaddon.

Good work user. Underrated.

Because mon'keighs are easy prey?

Either Carnac or ADB assuming they weren't the same person all along keep popping up here and wanking over how great yabbadabbadon is, and how he's misunderstood and not really a bad guy, and so on, in that BL book. People got fed up, and started telling ADB to fuck off.

Blue Guard!

reeeee
so many beautiful tires, they could have been used for awesome conversions.

no lets turn them into barricades.......

Yes

Chads BTFO

He also said it was unironically the emperor's fault that abaddon fell to chaos and is trying to kill him.

>BISHOUNEN ELDAR TRAPS WHEN

>not glorious norn queen wife

Oh that's not new. Carnac is a shitposter and I wouldn't be surprised he is ADB. ADB has been disliked for a long time but MoM was the final straw. ADB is a faggot. Other people hate him for being a SJW faggot and forcing his jungle fever into the setting for no reason.

I just hate his deceptions of everything he writes about.

>that sarge doing the MJ lean

normal eldar men are pussies who are so scared of Slaanesh they never have sex lest it invite his attention upon them

Thanks. I've got a couple more for Lets go 40kg. Prove you actually care about your hobby for once. Unpainted, thicc paint whatever. Post 'em all.

Survey time!
The rules are simple, answer the survey so we can learn more about our community and you may win a prize
Let's start
>what army do you play?
>do you prefer narritive play, matched play, or a mix of both?
>have you ever refused to play against someone for not being wysiwyg, using 3rd party models, or using proxies?
>if it's a casual game and you see someone make a small rules mistake with their army do you tell them immediately, tell them after the game, or never tell them?
>how old are you?
>have you ever unironically said or typed the word "boipucci"?

Thanks user

>"I gave my Chaos Pred a combi-bolter just because I had the points left over"
>"...and that is 2,001 points"

space marines are viewed with the same revulsion as exarchs, since they're exclusively devoted to warfare

also eldar men are puny eldarlets compared to the sisters of silence and greyfax

Hey, fellow Death Guard, I need some advice on the new plague marines:
I look at the new profiles and I feel slightly overwhelmed. What choices to make, what gear to pick. At a glance the flail looks great and the bubonic axes are nice, too, but giving up bolters seems a little much. Should one just go full melee with one unit, i.e. max plague heavy flamers, flails and maces and equip the rest with axes for vehicle rush?

This looks bad Sarge....

So.

How are the Death Guard codex' rules?

imgur.com/a/x7DAP

Already done.

>My models trigger some people

It's because the Dreamforge statuesque conversions are old, unoriginal, don't look anything like SoB, and worse of all, are both hideous and constantly spammed. I fucking wonder why people would be sick of your garbage.

Disgusting

not out

Chaos of all stripes
Mix
No
Immediately
No

Sometimes they just gotta dance.

Wait so Eldar turn humans gay for them?

Dark Angels, Matched but I'd do a Mixed, Nah Son some of my stuff is ghetto-built as fuck, I'll tell them but there's no reason to get all antsy over it, 24, no I have never typed that word.

Not out. Do you ever follow 40k? Then again this is Veeky Forums...

>tfw finally get to play Crimson Fists vs Orks

Does anyone else particularly love getting to play battles that'd make sense in fluff?

What's the best CSM transport; rhinos, or land raiders?

>Orks
>Both
>No
>Immedietly
>25
>I have never typed boipussy until 1 word ago

Smelly

Not what I was expecting (expected Tau-faggotry), not disappointed.

So what do civilians do in there spare time after work in 40k? Do they have dvds? Can they watch movies?

And if they can do the planets make their own movies with local actors that are famous planet wide or does the Imperium have some planet or sector version of Hollywood that works tirelessly to ensure the work ragged masses of the Imperium are entertained after their 12 hour shift at the local Foundry?

And if planet Hollywood made the movies would they all have to be Propaganda movies? Or would there also be love story's and stories about overcoming adversary and serving the Emperor or would it all be Just Imperium mandated propaganda?

And if it is Imperium mandated propaganda does that mean its ran by its own department? Would they have their own adepts where they take children from a young age to turn them into the galaxy's most charismatic entertainers? And what would they be called the Adeptus hospitium?

wait for the kit to come out.
you should aim for what u see is what you get
and you dunno how many of which are in there

Yes.

To be fair, if the Emperor didn't betray the Great Crusade and the legions instigating the Rebellion and the Scouring, then Abaddon wouldn't need Drach'nyen and the help of the Chaos Gods to get justice.

Abaddon suffers the taint of Chaos to make right what the Emperor did wrong. It has taken its toll.

He said boypucci, now pussy.

To be fair, you're a cunt, Carnac.

>guard
>Depends on the day, usually matched
>no, I don't have autism
>depends on the severity, usually if it's going to fuck up the entire way they've built their list I just let it pass then tell them when the games over
>21
>I'm bisexual and Love traps yet I've never used that meme term

>55026231
Low effort bait, Carnac.

I am the nicest dude on this board. Truefax.

>So what do civilians do in there spare time after work in 40k?
Obviously it depends on the planet

If it's some feudal world they probably get shitfaced or churn butter or whatever it is Amish people do for fun

Hivedwellers do cyberpunk shit

Deathworlders play the knife game from alien

I dunno about the rest of the question. TV or movies are never brought up in any of BL stuff I read.

>what army do you play?
Orks

>do you prefer narritive play, matched play, or a mix of both?
Both

>have you ever refused to play against someone for not being wysiwyg, using 3rd party models, or using proxies?
Nope

>if it's a casual game and you see someone make a small rules mistake with their army do you tell them immediately, tell them after the game, or never tell them?
I'd tell them, but I wouldn't get mad.

>how old are you?

>have you ever unironically said or typed the word "boipucci"?
boipucci boipucci boipucci

smurfs, guard, men in black
mix
yes, empty bases and non-models (cups, bottles) are where I draw the line
immediately, though only if it's a mistake they repeat
no

>mfw everybody cared more about my Duncan edits than the comic edit

Such is life.

>betray the Great Crusade
And in what way did he "betray" them when he went back to terra to work on his secret project?

Actually won this match. I unfortunately didn't get many pictures.

It was a 3v3 for this week's event. We wiped out 2 of the Tyranid player's units right off the bat, and his babymaker on the next turn.

The Genestealers killed two infantry squads which respawned next turn. Pask survived after falling back, and the Genestealer player was wiped that turn.

The Cyclopses also wiped out the majority of his Genestealers, and quite a few Gaunts/etc.

>Different color
>Same annoying shit

Your opponent pulls out this army at the table, what do you do?