Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to buy ripple
discord.gg/9x4AjMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ripple my nipple baby

Insider trading. The Amazon deal leaked on Japanese twitter

link or screenshot?

It's pumped by banks as they have centralized control over this coin

Japanese gonna use it for credit cards. Buy now get rich.

I should have bought more. Oh well, we are going to become millionaires bois

*whispers* coinbase soon

MASSIVE volume coming in, even though it has already increased a ton.
I think a rumor happened of an announcement or something on social media.

makes sense, i think its mid day in tokyo

*whispers* moonbase

Someone bought fucking 10 millon XRP

Screesnhot

about fucking time desu

If this hits coinbase 2018 will be the year with the most new millionaires.

Leadership
Vision
Coin
Banks
Future
Best coin

this is not one of those "hey lets all buy this coin then fuck each other over as we sell below the agreed dump" coin mother fucker.

Be gone little pajeet.

if it hits coinbase that shit is going to 10+ fuck marketcap

Centralised
Pre-mined
Price is manipulated as fuck

bittrex

If Ripple takes over and rules them all, there is the pesky detail of armed insurgents to deal with.
Buy Monero. Prevent a restless population.

Found it. It is another "Going to be listed on coinbase tomorrow" scam, with an .ru server as "source".

>centralized

nope, it's actually more decentralized than bitcoin

Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI,

WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated

>Pre-mined

there's NO MINING which makes it more efficient (1500 transactions per second and can scale up to visa). it has no inflation. the supply is fixed. most of it is locked in escrow, divided in 55 batches that can be unlocked over the period of 55 months. They sell to companies, banks, big buyers, ..etc

This provides a source of revenue for Ripple for many years to come, and actually makes Ripple more attractive for businesses. With bitcoin, few people own most of the coin and refuse to sell. The market is very illliquid because of them.

fuck off kike. bitcoin and blockchain is what made all of us rich. not bankster endorsed coins like this. this shit is just a wealth transfer operation to a select few

>bankster coin

Opinion disregarded. Thanks for playing.

I have 50K XRP, feels good to be in the 0.1%... the select few who bought bluechip crypto instead of shitcoins and memes

Sorry, PoW is broken. Bitcoin is dying. 2018 will be about real world usage. Ripple will overtake both Ethereum and Bitcoin.

ETH switches to Proof of Stake, though, so all bets are off (but yes Bitcoin will die, there will be actual suicides on Veeky Forums and in both cases: good riddance)

and by dying I mean, merchants are dropping it and users no longer use it for payment. It's nothing but a speculative bubble now. In 2018, people will be using Ripple instead of fiat.

Because I literally just fucking sold all mine for CRED

Fuck me, hopefully CRED makes up for it at least

'cause you didn't buy any under $1

2015 - Banks will never use Ripple. $XRP is dead. Sorry bag holders.

2016 - Bank announcements are just proof of concepts, they'll never go live. $XRP is dead.

2017 - Fine, 70+ banks are going live but they don't use $XRP. How come dumb bag holders don't get this?

2018 - ...

Because I just sold, happened twice.

>It's pumped by banks as they have centralized control over this coin
ok with me, they can do it until i get rich

People are saying this bullshit...

To anyone here who believes BTC is not a bankster endorsed coin. Bockstream and Lighting network centralized hubs.

At least Ripple is not horrible shitcoin and even if it is endorsed by banks. At least it doesn't have 5 billion dollar transaction fees.

The coin should pump. PUMP MOTHERFUCKER PUMP!!!

Ha!

Hodl the line! No selling!

>go on ripple website
>all those banks who have jumped on the XRP rocket
>retards are still shilling their shitcoins
lel

Why would you even say something like that. I hope your joke were intentional

look at the charts & spend 20 min studying it... xrp goes up like clockwork...

1.25 next stop

How do I buy

ュレス社会による社会コストの
低減と生産性の向上
を図って参

cya on the moon

buy now or kys

I just went all in for 108 coins. Am I going to make it?

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to buy ripple

lol fuck no, but it will probably give you a nice amount to start playing with.

if you consider 400 bux making it then yes

2500 xrp reporting in. legoo

Wow, nice help captain autist. You sure are great to have around to contribute. All you had to do is call him a begging nigger and be done with it

Better than when I started. I'm ready for an Apollo mission user.

have a (you)

Spoiler Alert:
> the banks win

The guy is literally Little Finger, sold 100k months ago.

Insurgencies are created and managed by the same people who run the banks.

you guys realise it can only go to like 4$ otherwise there would be more ripple then real money

>more ripple then real money

you realize there are trillions of $ in derivatives at this very moment in time, right?

It can go to $9 before it matches the value of bitcoin, brainlet.

“All in”
LMAO POOR FAG

God its post like that that make me think I'v fucked up to be in the same investing crowd as people like that.

Shut the fuck up and hodl.

>welcome to Veeky Forums

Our anscestors made it this far by... Patience my brother, patience.

Me too dude.

you seem like the kind of guy who is still a die-hard betamax supporter.

I have 418 XRP. Will I become a millionaire?

Did your anscestors tell you the story of the tourtise and the haire?

maybe, but not from that

2018 - Ok fine. Dozens of banks and payment providers are using XRP and the price multiplied. But it won't last. No one wants to use a fucking bankers coin.

What exchange is best to use for XRP? Seems like more than half the ones that support them are literal huehues

Madfag.

The one with official ties to Ripple, headquartered in the City of London.
Gatehub.

Bitstamp is a solid exchange, but it will take at least 2 weeks for you to get verified.

I have 3000 xrp.

Am i going to lamboland?

In 2019, when it hits $10.

XRP is not your ticket to a Lambo. You will however get a Tesla out of it if you hold and keep putting money into XRP for the next year, because this thing is going to outperform the rest of the market

Close now or hold a bit longer? My $50 throwaway bet is now up >500%, take profit set to 1.2144 - wait or close?.

It's stable now. You've missed the golden opportunity at $1.16. Sell now, re-buy at $1.05

ripple isnt tied to bitcoin because it isnt a useless piece of shit like everything in your portfolio

it took me two days, as of earlier this month

Lambos on the fucking Moon.

someone is trying to buy A LOT of XRP on binance (orders 750k, filled 50k, by the time I type this it's close to 250k filled). Can anyone explain to this brainlet what does it mean, what will happen etc?

somebody wants to buy a lot of XRP

That's Jeff Bezos buying in

I use ledger wallet cold storage... i exchange ETH to ripple on Binance then transfer to my hardware wallet for safe keeping long hold. If you plan to play the swings keep 10-20 percent on the exchange with some stop limits. Last few days it's been pretty consistent 10% swings low to high, give or take. Though looks to be mooning towards ATH at the moment again. I think this will easily be close to 5 dollars by mid year next year.

There's a lot of Millionaires in the world, and they like to gamble. There's also a lot of people with a lot of BTC that are looking to hedge their bets now that BTC has mooned and turned volatile.

yes, but why? should a non-whale also takes this as a signal to buy more? I've seen a lot of small buy at 7189 sats (1 sat more than the buy wall). Does the guy who put up the buy wall know something we don't?

Im going in 3700 coins, is this at least good enough?

yeah, that is was going to plummet

Am I gonna make it bros? My goal is $30k by mid 2018.

this is pumping because of Mcafee's pump and dump group. The private chat is located here so you know when to dump: discord.gg/9x4AjMM

Available coins: 38.7 Billion
Total Supply: 100 Billion

COINBASE
How is it possible people dont know this??

yeah but where did this rumor even come from

No you have no chance. No creativity. Your portfolio shows you are a follower. You will always be a pawn in the game.

A bank no doubt.

How low should it be before I buy? What is the recent floor?

This. Just a reminder that there's a not small chance that XRP will replace USD as the medium for international bank transfers.