Minotaurs!

What's everyone's favorite Minotaur from any fantasy setting? I like the Warhammer ones the best.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cDGlN6mluGA
youtube.com/watch?v=TbRlIHfZ7Xs
dnd.rem.uz/Advanced D&D (unsorted)/AD&D DL-Taladas the Minotaurs.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forget which edition, but one version of D&D has a Minotaur that is immune to the spell, Maze, which traps the victim in a magical maze.

Sorry for video game, but I have to give to Warlord Battlecry.

Tauren are pretty cool

I was so sad that Tauren pcs in WoW don't smack people with logs as their base weapon.

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I fucking love the D&D 3e design for minotaur.

Boy, it only took 4 replies for this shit to seep in. Honestly, I'm kind of disappointed it wasn't even sooner.

Glad im not the only one who's mind didnt go straight to thicc muscle girls and horsecocks when OP mentioned minotaur

>minotaurs are only men, the closest thing to a female minotaur does not even look like a minotaur unless you jump through some hoops to reach that point
youtube.com/watch?v=cDGlN6mluGA

Get out of here.

This game was really great. The units were strong, factions had unqiueness, and the creature design was pretty neat

Is there a version of CoC that actually has animations or at least pictures? I only found one that's text with the occasional character portrait thumbnail.

They look like friends

>5'11
>6'0

I know at least 5e has that.

But the ones from Warhammer are rapists! Are you some kind of rape fetishi-

Oh

Shin Megami Tensei

no, I came here to post this too

Minotaur's are the only Beastmen with any kid of honor in fantasy

>kid

Well, that's because they're rapists

>eyo don't worry Jacques I got your back bud
>thanks Gorbarash

>play Legend of Grimdark
>can upload your custom hero portraits
>have this in my folders
>minotaur fire mage? let's try it
>turns out breddy gud

Semi-civilized minotaurs who wear robes, conjure sparks, and think they're really gettin' somewhere with magic.

Warhammer minotaurs are cool but only in the Total War game

in the tabletop they look retarded

I think because the tabletop ones just look like a bull's head on a man's body but the Total War ones are built a little more like actual bulls

Warhammer ones are p cool

pls support this statement

Yeah, that.

WoW Tauren wish they were that cool

Do those look any better with a paint job that isn't fucking awful?

Like red/brown or brown like most beastmen tend to get painted.

>What's everyone's favorite Minotaur from any fantasy setting?

You know what?
I like the Minotaurs from the Majesty series.
They're still large, hulking, possibly-all-male, race of almost-giant, brutish beastmen, but they're not strictly stupid. They possess culture, they organize themselves into gangs, and they're pretty apt at making their own pyramids, labyrinths, and forging high-quality weapons and armor when the resources are available.

The hail from tropical or desert climates and typically want to be left alone, but often times find it a little too difficult to resist 'bull'y weaker races into doing what they want them to do.

Also they have feet instead of hooves and I prefer the former- hooves kinda look weird on them.

the Majesty series was kickass my man

youtube.com/watch?v=TbRlIHfZ7Xs

Such a badass design

I am very glad to hear that. In 4e they didn't have that.

Read the bestiary. A Minotaur helps a forester find his way out of the dark forest, because it would be dishonorable to kill an unworthy foe, and wouldn't fill him up.

lol this dumb faggot needs a picture book

Really not a fan of the quadruple muscled Minotaurs.

Astharon here is probably closer to my favourite though he is maybe a little too human.

With a shotgun...

Didn't the Dragonlance setting have like a whole quasi-roman Minotaur civilization on it somewhere or something?

While we're talking about Minotaurs.

Where did that odd trope of Minotaurs being a maritime/sailing culture come from? I've seen it pop up or appear enough times to start thinking it can't be a coincidence.

Pic unrelated.
Googled Minotaur Sailor and found out one of their "monsters of the week" was this girl named 'Minotaur'.

Dragonlance

Minos/Crete

Greco-Roman. Nautical island minotaurs from Mithas and Kothas, followers of the Lawful Evil god Sargas. They have an emperor and a council of advisors; each advisor wins his seat by victory in gladiator fights against the previous seat-holder.

I like them, especially those books about the slave rebellion against the ogres and eventually against the Empire itself, the not!-Gladiator ones.

Since when were minotaurs seacows?

Where do you think Minotaur got its name in the first place?

>Awakened String fruit
>everything around me is now super sharp wire under my control

>Awakened Zoan
>hurr durr durr durr

Meanwhile, the Beastmen army books repeatedly mention all Beastmen are rapists, as that is how they are reproduced. Stories are told in the 3rd and 4th edition ones specifically of Brettonian women being taken.

Taladas
dnd.rem.uz/Advanced D&D (unsorted)/AD&D DL-Taladas the Minotaurs.pdf

My favorite Minotaur picture of all time.
I like to imagine Minotaurs not to be dumb brutes but rather more civilized beings.

when i first opened that image i thought his shoulder pad was his actual face and was very confused

Oh my brother, thank you. I had scrolled through these plebeian thread in despair thinking no-one was going to mentions the fucking Minotaur Roman Empire, but then you saved the day.

>bros 4 lyfe

MOO'D

They're actually really good models, the studio paint job is shit.

>I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going

King Minos a shit, trapping this adorable little fuck in a cold maze was cruel, and he would've grown up into a kickass personal guard.

Chthonic abominations deserve to be 1000 feet deep in Tartarus

>does a rolling front flip through an enemy's front line
>kills 15 heavy infantry in the process
>bitchslaps legendary lords like it's nothing
>splats a half dozen men with every swing of his axe

is Gorebull the ultimate Chad?

>The virgin ungor vs The chadbull

I endorse this.

>CoC

>chad glorification
kys

Found the virgin