Lol this shitcoin is dead im sorry you fell for scuch scam

lol this shitcoin is dead im sorry you fell for scuch scam

sell now or stay poor pajit

Oh no it's 5.8 now instead of the 2.3 that I bought in at.

Oh why? I only have 183% percent gains now. Woe is me.

low effort FUD, saged

Most of us are already so far in the green lol its the pajeets who bought at ATH that are freaking out. I am willing to bet 75% of anons have already doubled their money and are sitting comfy as fuck.

Taking that bet would be free money, tons of people bought in at the ATH.

I'm debating entering now but can't tell someone draw some memelines and tell me if I should buy or not.

I'm down like 300, but I'm up 1,200. Still comfy

>i'm down 300 but i'm up 1200

people like you need to be gassed

Shilled this to my normie mate, was his first day in crypto, brought in at like 2.50, lucky boy

???
are you retarded

I don't have time to daytrade, although I do have time to get in correctly. Bought sub $2

Damn where's the floor?

>tfw bought 40% of my stack at 44000 sats
> overall still in the green
still feels bad man

Not dead, just extremely overbought. Probably will drop to

If you wait for it to hit $2 again before you buy in you are going to miss out on bullrun, this user is a nigga lover, don't listen

I cant trade for 2 weeks and have 1200 to put in coins should I get some of this

>proves to be fully functional and secure
I thought this is a proven product with 2 years development time. The Samsung of Crypto.
That's what /biz said, lol

I was scared when I bought in at 900 sats lol

Reminder that complete vaporware whitepaper science bullshit like ADA currently has a market cap 5x higher than ICX, which will have a fully functioning product full of partnerships in weeks.

>coin value le fluctuating its bad coin shill haha pajit

fuck this place, full of kiddies playing with their parents money

>will have a fully functioning product
This is a raw meat?

Btc running up , icon staying around ~4K sats; dosnt understand when Asians get their forked coin in 24 hours time this coin will go another 100% . LOL

SAGE

Bought @ $2, bought again this week @ $5 with some spare funds because there's literally no other alts that interest me as much as ICX. Needless to say it's been a very comfy holiday.

ADA is number 6 with a white paper.

I'm sorry you missed out and are jealous. There will be other moonshots. Just chill.

>mfw im only at 30x instead of 50x the ico price

fuck

hold please?