What happened to this board...

what happened to this board? there used to be semi thought-provoking discussions which led to mindless but entertaining devotion to particular shitcoins, which were actually decent and interesting projects overall.

now it's disgusting shilling and chasing pumps of truly disgusting projects that are barely even worth attention. it's like greed has completely impaired your ability to think about anything for longer than 2 seconds. this board used to be a haven for crypto investors, but now it just demonstrates weak-mindedness.

there are so many interesting projects that are never discussed. it doesn't matter what the mcap is or what news is coming out, because they're trying to undercut long-established business models, which ripples through multiple industries, leading to new interesting projects. that's where the money is, but this board in its current state will never get there. you've become everything you hated most, Veeky Forums. take a fucking look at yourselves. you're truly worthless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/NikolajKuntner/videos
meaningness.com/geeks-mops-sociopaths
archive.is/iutOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the natural progression of capitalism my friend

infested by other shitboards boards like /pol/

the normal discussion should hopefully resume once the ICO bubble pops

>shitboards boards

normies

Veeky Forums is /pol/, /pol/ is Veeky Forums

because the faggots here want to chase massive pump and dumps and catch a 5x-100x mars mission instead of doing the smart thing and hodling coin for long term investment. They are impatient people who want to see massive gains because they are still bitter over not investing in bitcoin in 2013.

Im a newfag who poor with like 500 Canadian dollars total in the market right now but ill be 100x richer than these fags because im holding good projects for the long term. Itll just take me years to get there but at least ill make it

It can't be helped

I miss the sub $20 ETH days. Veeky Forums was fun then. Now I just lurk here and the only place I constantly post is maybe on Veeky Forums

der flipning

Speculation has overtaken the quality of projects and so gaming latest pumps is the rational conclusion and action

>Veeky Forums has existed longer than /pol/ and will continue existing after you grow out of reacting to politics.

Unironically normies. Once btc went past 7k it was all over. Biz is now one of the most populated boards top 3 im pretty sure

I develop smart contracts
youtube.com/c/NikolajKuntner/videos
and have some idealistic ideas.

But while I intially thought the crypto spiel is related to tech, I'm thinking more and more that it's a mere popularity contest and 99% of people who spend money in it couldn't care less.
As a result, jumping from hype to hype actually seems like a good strategy. Although a little time intensive.

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

Yeah, /pol/ gets the blame but they're not the ones at fault.

Once you get a taste of the short you start to hate long

Been on biz for a few years, never had any interest in crypto until now.
anyone mind sharing some good Veeky Forumscord servers?

crypto is more sociological and psychological than it ever will be technical.

Without adoption coins are nothing, and in order to get adoption you need marketing.

"if you build it they will come" is a myth.

>100x richer than these fags because im holding good projects for the long term
Endearing sentiment but Veeky Forums is in this state because it is absolutely possible and somewhat easy to jump from one hyped shit coin to the next and double your stake in a week. (if you are unlucky) It's natural in this market to be jaded, but blame the market, not us exploiting it.

The MOPs flooded in.
meaningness.com/geeks-mops-sociopaths

wait so the pajeets are whites?

I tried having a few discussions here about interesting projects people only comment foul language and tell me to: ''buy link OP'' or gets spammed by pajeets. Any discussion is impossible because really only people care about price and when its going to pump.

95% of the threads here about price and future expectations of that price. 60% of that 95% is pajeets shilling shitcoins.

so this board is composed entirely of autistic fins investing their $200 life savings
>buy now or stay poor forever

The quality of discussion has gone down greatly because many people on this board have realized that the market doesn't care about the technology. That is a greatly depressing realization to have. There are all these amazing possibilities behind blockchains and distributed systems, but all anyone seems to care about is Bitcoin, which, from a technical standpoint, was innovative in 2009, but is a god damn joke in 2017. It's like if someone announced they had a cure for cancer, but the guy selling healing crystals is the one getting massive amounts of media attention. It feels like getting kicked in the balls. The best you can do now is just try to ride the coattails and cash in. Now that it's been made very clear that normies couldn't give even half a fuck about the underlying tech and will destroy everything you love, shitposting is the only way you can try to numb the pain a little.

It's fucking Finland

Why would you want to miss out on this crypto boom? More return than real estate. We can start these interesting projects once we got the money for it.

A good one is AI though, sure there's plenty of money in that

Blah blah whine whine. Nothing is proven and tested as long as BTC. New technology is great and all until it gets hacked and 100000 new coins generated or people's wallets broken. It happened to btc in it's early days, it happens to eth, and it will happen to these new shit coins. Btc is the only one that can be really trusted not to be bigly hacked

need to find a board somewhere else to migrate to

Shut it, white boi.
Dis is a McAfee board now

ebin zirs :D :D

this
aswell as crap like this
archive.is/iutOQ

Lit is truly the best board on chan