/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

A Clever Jest Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Classic gens and fan charts - imgur.com/a/ieM5l
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ZSPchA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice, thank you guys for using the reaction images

these are honestly amazing, and ive not doubt the meme material that you and Eversor have made is gonna be used constantly around here

Knight Princess reaction image next?

They're wonderful. Not sure if this one was you or not, but I love them all.

Suggestion. Vaporwave joke about new Gemini now that she has a full card.

I take a break for one day and miss the best girl. Figures.

I did that because I'm a dork.

Decided it was best to take a bit of a break from lining and coloring, today, since the amount of time it takes puts quite a strain on my arm. Did a few more sketches, though, including another attempt at Frost. I've come to the conclusion that, while it certainly can be redesigned to fit the style, their canon build simply cannot be recreated in standard Towergirls proportions.

Tell me some goblin facts Brumus!

I personally believe that image in particular would be even better if her head took up the whole window like the original

hopefully, i would be scared if people didn't use twrgl related memes

also, yeah i didn't make that image but i love it

P E R F E C T

Suggesting this with mermaid but keeping the realistic eyes

Even better,

[spoiler ] Realistic fish eyes [/spoiler]

fuck. messed up the spoiler.

When you want to spoiler something, Highlight it and hit Control and S.

O shit

ok very good, holy shit it works.

who would like to help with these images and make memes, more people the better.

oh god ok!

>Did you know that fathering an excessive amount of goblin children is grounds enough for a paladin to fall? So 1-3 is fine, but upwards to 20+ gobo kids will make you fall, since you "technically" brought evil into the world, as at least ONE of those gobo children will grow up to be evil as they are a naturally evil race, so yes, you can fall based on a statistic
>Did you know that goblins dont actually have black eyes? Their pupils are just massively dilated from living in caves, if they live outside for a few weeks they'll shrink down to a normal size, in which case their sclera are usually a sickly yellow
>Did you know that a Hob-Goblin only needs to be 30% Hob to be considered a Hob-Goblin?
>Did you know goblin bodily fluids are naturally oily? It helps protect against sickness and minor cuts/bruises in their cavernous homes, but also serves to make them extremely flammable and sometimes even explosive
>Did you know that goblins arent actually fearful of the sun/light? They just get really self conscious when everyone can see them clearly
>Did you know that goblin language is called Gropnik and is compromised of excessive tongue waggling, raspberries, and belches? It's also considered one of the easier languages for humans to master
>Did you know that most internal goblin conflicts have most likely been caused due to color blindness? Meaning there are some goblins that see their entire race as red rather then green, leading to some harsh disputes
Did you know im just doin these for fun and none of this is actually canon?

N-NANI!?! all these years and i had no idea...

I'd be happy to help even though I REALLY should just focus on finishing up the cards for the trash gen

Welcome to Veeky Forums. :^) The well is deep and the storm is thick. You have learned but a drop.

woah, I love those shorts, nice interpretation, and actually kinda fits her character.

Aww, damn, really? That first sketch was so close to looking great (Again, It actually did look better then a few of the other designs in my opinion, namely Air), but if you say it's impossible, i'll believe you.
And you deserve a break, man.

Don't forget you're here forever

4:20 everyday man

Lets try this again and see if we get more than a murmur this time.

Princess Discussion of the Day #2
Human Princess

THE Human Princess, somehow she has managed to keep the title for her species even with all the other human princesses that eventually came. How does she do it?

She is supposed to be one of the most vanilla options at first glance but she has the secret of being either the most dominant or most submissive with her BDSM fetish. Way back before the current iteration of the chart she had items that would let the player pick which side of BDSM she ended up on but her final iteration simplified and hid that side of her except for the people that look.

Heir's coin, useless who needs children? P'Orc bone is good for body modification and also neat addition to the powers department. I like to imagine using it to create a super fist in times of need. Mithril Rings are a neat utility item that allow you to have some "Fun" with your princesses even when you are away on adventure and there have been some neat cheats that use them by either increasing their size or shrinking things and moving things through them as a portal to get more treasure home.

All in all, a pretty good princess but one that I tend to skip to rescue other princesses instead.

Okey guys,so me and some other guys from the Twgg Discord came up with a joke Princess design and I decided to finish her design and share it with you.

It´s formatted like Phi´s new Gen 6/ Gen 7 designs with Familiars and Crown Aura etc.

Gen VI:
Fast Food Place´s
Grease Princess

+Your Kingdom will always have food
-The Food is not very healthy
+Is nice to everyone
+/- Oily body fluids
- Is very lazy

Crown Aura: People around you are very relaxed
Familiar: Burger Toy - Magical creature that fills you with happiness.

Love: 4
Lust: 2
Wealth: 3
Power: 2

But what if it's that, with her tits hanging out the window.

Not bad for a joke princess design

Thanks man

Give me a suggestion to draw something!

Kaiju Princess vs. a Mouse Princess mecha.

My current build has Human princess. And not as an afterthought: Busty, white, human woman who loves BDSM and wants my babies? Fuck, I'll take it. Plus Knight Princess, Dwarf Princess, and Dragon Princess, Gen 1 results in the best fivesome possible without just fucking the Primeval Princess.

Imp Princess doing something really evil, like putting someone's underwear in their sock drawer.

Yo that's fucked up

I like Knight Princess over Human as my human of choice but I will concede that Human is a pretty top choice. There are just so many top choices that I don't go for her over others.

Or when someone's using the bathroom, she turns the lights off. Or if someone's showering, she flushes the toilet. Or...

>Wake up
>Statue love
Beautiful.

A E S T H E T I C P R I N C E S S

I still have more room on the paper so I can draw other things as well.

>In college class for technical drawing
>Teacher draws a crown on top of a circle
>IMMEDIATELY think of Towergirls
>Teacher stutters when referring to the circle
>I blurt out "Can't forget the Princess' name!"
>Teacher comically refers to it as a princess for the rest of the lecture

Lol.

kek

ecks dee

You may think that's a joke, but we'll all be laughing when someone ends up drawing an Architect Princess.

Straight Ruler Kingdom's
Architect
+ Precise directions
+ Great mathematician
+ Full of great ideas
- Very strict
- Will not accept imperfections

It's nice to have a little vanilla amidst everything. I always include her in my purely waifu build, but it's not for her kinks or her physical appearance (though those are good selling points). I just really like the idea of an ordinary Princess who has a hidden desire for adventure, and I entertain the thought of my Knight gradually training her to be a most capable adventurer and even more valuable ally and companion.

What would you recommend doing differently with Air? Was it a matter of the Towergirls reinterpretation, the design being too simplistic/close to the original, or a personal preference for one Robot Master over another?

Don't tempt me.

Already thinking: librarian with a hard hat

I like it.

>Heir's Coin
>Goblin and Rabbit Princess
>Melt down your newfound wealth and use it to create the world's most impracticable palace - made entirely out of solid gold.

It's almost like you don't want to be obscenely rich.

Whenever i read stories like this i can only think "That can happen to you one day" And slowly consider on becoming basically mute so i don't embarrass myself like that, I know. Its weird

Weird, but pleasant. Would it be some sort of grease elemental/slime?

Hoping to finish coloring and shading another sprite later today. Did a sketch of my #1 Mega Man waifu in the meantime.

Mothman princess cuddling with sir knight in her wings.

Look! A fusion that didnt need Symbiote Princess.

Dog did it all on her own! She is so great, isnt she?

You don't need another Princess!
Dog Princess can be anyone you want her to be!

I want to euthanize Dog Princess!

Excuse me?

Shes best girl!
Everyone loves her!
Never not gonna pick her!
Dog a best!

Her dress is so cute!
Even cats like her!
Love is where the dog's at!
People really do like dog princess!

You heard me. I want to EUTHANISE Dog Princess.

Who is the best Companion and why is it Jackal Tactician?

You are quite the comedian!

Ha

Ha
Ha

I am quite the comedian, but I'm merely the Carrot Top of the joking world compared to the joke before me. The joke being NOT euthanizing Dog Princess, of course.

>ignores the doggo

I will lock dog princess in a cage, Only weakness.

How about Evil trying to entice various destructive princesses, like Firework, jester or Minotuar, to her side? She won't betray then when the job's done, she swears!

Or surround her with cans.

Honestly, it's the hoodie. It looks like she's both wearing a hoodie, and the hoodie is part of her, which really sticks out and doesn't fit with the rest of the Robo-masters. Even the other Robo-masters that have fabric on them like Magic or frost, only have it on their hats, or, in magic's case, makes it very clear this is just a vest. Air's Hoodie looks like it's the same as her armor, which just does not work.

And as I said earlier, i don;t know of a way to fix that, Air's design is just too... Not human to be properly TG'd. Like, i know I'm slightly biased, but Frost's design translated much better in her first art, sure, it looked odd, but it didn;t feel as straight up out of place as air's design, since He was much more human.

>A fusion
Murder. The word you are looking for is murder, Everosr.

Have you seen Old Yellow.

So where's Circle Princess?

erased

>obscenely rich
The Princess you are looking for is Merchant

>triangle gal beats circle cal

Also! I haven't animated in a while...so viola!

Requesting a reaction pic of Rabbit princess,Hare , Bunny colony kid and jackalope doing the same thing as pic related

I thought you would have used the Image for the general i made in the last thread, OP.

Oh well.

I'm not the usual guy anymore, so I just went with something I liked. Also felt that while your piece was fun, it was too similar to the last one, technically. Especially when we have so many great artists making so much great art every day.

Agreed, very much so.

It was nice, but i love seeing new stuff.

Have an early design of a 'secret' Princess for a gen I'm working on.She was just gonna be a waifu Bass.EXE at first,but I might us his colors.

>Can you hear me Axl?!
Alia is best robo waifu.

Image is needed.

Could do an Iris for me?

Roll will always hold a place in my heart

Kept my word and got another sprite done, and I must say that I couldn't have imagined her turning out so much better than her initial sketch had led me to believe.

Oh how this tugs at my heart strings.

Neat. You've definitely piqued my curiosity as to who this girl of yours is.

I'll take a crack at her sometime tomorrow. Lining and coloring is pretty demanding on my hand, so I'll be giving it a rest for the remainder of the night.

Air Man was another request, and at first I was at a loss for how to go about converting the normally headless body. I got a suggestion to give them a proper head inside of a hood, which seemed appropriate at the time and still seems like an interesting enough feature to keep. I'll do what I can to depict it as being something separate from the armor like you said, and hopefully that should make it less awkward to look at.

Thanks user!I'll give you some insight once all my gals are done.
Or in private.

Realized I was missing one last bit of shading.

I wouldn't mind getting in touch. What are your most convenient means of contact?

Discord can do,and Tumblr's direct messaging.Something as simple as kik can work too.

Discord works for me. To whom should I send a direct message?

>spoiler
If you want to make your life easy, check the OP and email that guy for access.

I'm already part of the /twgg/ Discord.

We can go more literal.

White Plateau Kingdom's
Circle Princess

+Artistic genius
+Curious about /everything/ outside her kingdom
+/-2D
-No but seriously, you can't touch her
-Don't get her started about the "lower classes"

Dowry 1: Number 2,000 pencil
>Can draw anything over a shape-person to modify/replace her body, goes back to circular when erased. Talent not included.

Dowry 2: Robert Rossellon's Records
>The soothing voice contained in this music box teaches you to perfectly draw whatever you can imagine.

dog princess is only for love

Princess Discussion of the Day #3
Insect Princess

Insect Princess, the baby maker princess. Though I usually never see her taken except as a buff for the other baby makers. Both of her Dowries are designed to make the process quicker with either more semen or quicker birthing times. I would say she is behind Goblin and Human though in Gen I but I never go for the baby maker stuff anyways.

Another thing I have trouble getting past is her exoskeleton. Makes for uncomfortable physical contact and probably gives her strange shape around the mouth region. For headcannon purposes, I'd probably just imagine her as soft skinned with body paint style markings to make her insect enough.

Looking at her closely, her fetishes are kind of strange also and I never noticed before how they seem unrelated to her baby making theme except for her dislike.

Her saving grace is her lust bonus for Thiccness purposes and she is the only princess I have art of her Swooning. (Why is there not more swooning art? Its cute)

Well my review of her turned out more negative than I was expecting, so lets hear from some people that love Insect Princess.

Dies anyone have the latest version of the vilegirls stuff? Asking for a friend.

I made a discord. Out of fear durning the whole symbiote mess.
discord.gg/ZSPchA