-Verge
-Zcoin
-Monero
-Sumo
-Skycoin
-LuxCoin
-Hush
-Zcash (LOL)

Whats the best privacy coin? What seperates the best coin from the rest?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/aYceacw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

monero is the only private privacy coin.

ZenCash because of the secure nodes!

just because its /g/ approved security doesnt mean its going to be profitable in the future.

autist

What do you guys think of COLX? there's so many of these privacy coins.. fuck.

>When you don't know how your own Nodes work.

OP is talking about privacy, not about profit you fag.

>doesn't list enigma or odn

The one I'm currently working on.
Q3 2018 bitches, mark it.

ODN is bullshit seriously. Enigma is pretty good.

XSH
DYOR and stay poor

OP you forgot the #1 sleeping giant

When did I talk about profit? If you are paying for something over the internet and you don't use monero, you are a fucking moron.

the whole point of him asking about privacycoin was to feel out the next verge.

our ultimate goal is not caring about specifications to applications for the blockchain, but using knowledge about it to determine which alternative coin will be the most profitable short and long term.

youre autistic if you actually care about security of these coins. gb2/g/ faggots

>not on the list

really OP, if you did your research you would know it's ZenCash, but you didn't even start doing research so you forgot to mention it, because you have the mental capacity of a 12 year-old.

Yup! it's gonna explode in January, get in while you still can

ODN isn't just a "coin", it's an entire anonymous platform. Imagine if XMR and ETH had a kid. Beta for an encrypted messenger app was just released. Look out for the inevitable moon mission in 2018.

Bulwark. It makes Monero's privacy look like a fucking joke.

>youre autistic if you actually care about security of these coins
you're crypto-poor if you don't care about your security. Some of us care more about protecting what we have than mindlessly chasing the weekly whackamole that could fall to 0 at any time.

>the whole point of him asking about privacycoin was to feel out the next verge.

how the fuck do you know? Maybe he wanted to buy 10 grams of coke on the darknet.

Lol @ all these butthurt fags.

this and xmr are likely the only worthwhile ones right now OP.

though I wish ZenCash was trustless and had no dev tax

Enigma > ODN

If you actually want gains from privacy coins check out spectrecoin. Thank me later

Buy ZEN or ENG? I'm dumping my XRB tomorrow, have to find a new home those satoshis.

Lol easy choice! ZenCash, thank me later

No i'm staying away from that. Shilled ferociously by bots.

Sssshhh user don't let them know

I have Monero, Verge and... Dash.

I like Dash. Why don't you?

Verge is a rebranded dogecoin dark shitcoin. It's suicidal to enter now after its big pump.
Monero has first mover advantage and a hardware wallet coming soon. Safe blue chip investment for now. Scalability issues and infinite supply will make it risky very long term.
Sumo is a monero cloned shitcoin but small marketcap that will probably pump some time in the future.
Skycoin has skywire. IF skywire succeeds it will put skycoin in a league of its own.
Hush has a small marketcap and actively being developed. Lots of room for growth.
Zcash's tech is good but its always been a poor performer relative any other coin you could buy. Tranny dev is a liability when their mental illness inevitably flares up like the Lisk's dev.

Get in on the biggest pump and dump on Discord: discord.gg/aYceacw

Isn't sumo a fork of monero on steroids when it comes to privacy?

Monero only has “infinite” supply on an infinitely long timeline. It’s rate of new coin generation will drop very low which isn’t the same as zero but it’s negligible. Also not in our lifetimes.

Next pump in 1 day 11 hours :) join our Discord: discord.gg/aYceacw

that "infinite supply" is a good thing for network health and won't even matter for a long ass time.

Get in on our next pump :) confirm on our Discord: discord.gg/aYceacw

You all are going to lose money pumping xvg. El oh El

Enigma without a doubt.