BNTY LAST CHANCE

KUCOIN 10X?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2cFWBHc
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mc1sg/100000_bounty_bounty0x_platform_for_information/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

delete this

I would but I don’t use nigger exchanges like kucoin or ether delta or those other shit exchanges

Kucoin beats the shit out of a lot of established exchanges. Look at cryptopia and kraken, I mean seriously those exchanges are fucking awful. Kucoin's UI and coin rewards are flat out better than binance too.

Kucoin is next binance.
Bounty0X is next 500m MARKET CAP

still only 11M market cap, could easily go to 150M, thats already x15 from now.
volume increasing so hurry up!

And use Kucoin ref code 1531J if you sign up to buy BNTY

Easiest 10x biz ever had a chance to get on

You know how pathetic this type of shilling looks right?

t. retarded pajeets
this only has a 5x at most

KuCoin isn't the next anything. It's so fucking good that it is it's own shit.

Come on man, there is no way this is going 150m market cap.

This can and more than likely will go to a 30m market cap though, which is still a 3x from here, so yeah it's a great buy.

Maybe. I'd follow thes guys though they've been killing it all week discord.gg/2cFWBHc

Loading up now for an easy 10x. Can get it on Kucoin. Referral link if anyone needs

Would also recommend, this coin is no doubt going to go through the roof, 3 weeks from now big big things my friends.

IM IN BOIS! IM FUCKING IN!

I will add that I love kucoin’s interface. It is really clean and feels less clunky than Binance.

Zrx hit $200 million in a few days from hype alone.

There's a bounty out for the etherdelta hacker on this, they already have 6 confirmed partnerships (no skateboard), and an alpha product that's ready to be used.

Also the marketing and meme potential for this is on point. Every single new blockchain startup will use their tech.

Bounty going lunar...Get in!!!!!!

Still a chance to go lunar!

FIRST BOUNTY IS OUT
>FIRST BOUNTY IS OUT
FIRST BOUNTY IS OUT
>FIRST BOUNTY IS OUT

This shit is going to take off so fucking hard if someone manages to catch the delta hacker because of BNTY.

>He wasn't in the last thread

This is Veeky Forums next moon mission. Listed today with only a $7M marketcap. So you fuck right off.

Easy 5x on this I guess.

Kek, this was meant for

GANGSTA AS FUCK! WE ABOUT TO TAKE OFF!!!!!!!

2.5xVolume on eth pair

HOW MUCH ARE YOU HOLDING?

you smart bastard

>Professional team
>13m mcap
>Finished product
>Product that is actually needed

It will at least 5x. But the pajeets in this thread is making this coin look bad.

36k but my btc is on its way

this is the easiest 5x of my life
in just a few hours

IF YOU HAVE A PLEBBIT ACCOUNT, UPBOAT THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mc1sg/100000_bounty_bounty0x_platform_for_information/