CND

whales buying low

Nice just unironically bought 50k

I dumped

I'm all in.

Only 2000 whales allowed. This shit is gonna soar.

how long do you think before most of the volume is saturated in whale wallets

I all inned yesterday. For once an altcoin with a decent team that is actually working on their product

its so funny watching 30 people sell off to break a sell wall and then the price goes right back to normal. all those weak hands are going straight into ironhand whales its perfect

Just do the math user. Big boys are here now. 35k is nothing for someone who makes a million a year. They will recoup the investment in one trade.

what was teeka's buy up to?

6 cents

ok I bought some. I hope you guys didn't fuck me over with that shilling

I heard about this one a few weeks before it was being posted here. Just sit tight user, you're in for a great ride

I'm gonna buy. Was this tee Kas pick or something? What's the prospects of this coin in 2018?

What will be the whales sell order once accumulation is finished?

there wont be any sell orders since you need a minimum of 700k CND to access the highest level product they currently have

the whales will simply use the expert bot for 25% gains daily while everyone who didnt buy in early will be screwed

I'm just reading that burgers officially cannot hold that coin, kek, is that true or bullshit? Why would Teeka shill it to his boomers then

coordinated FUD from the ICO sale.

If you bought, don't sell until some time mid next year. This hasn't even been shilled yet. The lead dude said at a conference a few days ago "We haven't even started marketing yet, there is no need for it at this point" but they plan to market next year. Considering how it doesn't seem like CND has been shilled hard on Veeky Forums yet, I think he was being pretty honest.

Welp, if it fails I only lost about $500 or so. Bought 10,000. Here's to hoping it moons next year.

marketing campaign starts q1 2018. so its going to start sooner then expected

Well you make its sound like we should sell after Q1. I'm thinking this is a long term hold for even huger gains than short terming this. The app is nothing short of brilliant.

Stop bumping this thread boyos.

SAGE

>announcing sage
newfag and banfag

So I read the whitepaper...

Why don't the creators just use the AI to gratn them gains? Why share it with people?

Don't they need the people to be able to use it in the first place?

because trading is self fulfilling prophecy.

When some fag is getting angry you know you found a good coin.

So it's gonna be basicly something like PBC/bots combination that you can use to every asset at any given time or do you first have to request analysis of a specific coin for example? how will they prevent leaks/app access sharing?

and what's gonna be the incentive for the analysts?

Well the Low Tier stuff will get leaked, but the whales with access to High Tier stuff (probably) won't leak them.

bleached buttholes, as far as the eye can see.