Literally can't break 16200

Literally can't break 16200

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7magb1/time_to_give_thanks_to_the_core_devs_and/
discord.gg/9x4AjMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good, about damn time this whole market settles the fuck down

Really nice potential head and shoulders forming on BTC.
Can't wait to see the blood

is this in anticipation for segwit?

suckers rally

Volume is dying, bearish divergence 15m chart... This looks bad

Market is becoming more educated on alts

how relevant is TA with s2x fork coming up?

People are getting aware of this PnD scam and are cashing out slowly.

Watch the Asian exchanges with way more volume. 15m chart on bitflyer looks great. newfag.

This is what they actually believe:
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7magb1/time_to_give_thanks_to_the_core_devs_and/

Hey guys. If we had the chance to forsee BTC crashing down under 10k, would you just tether, leave into alts, go into eth, or cash out?

this is probably news to you but a lot of people have families and aren't trading crypto during the holidays

especially your precious normies

Post screencaps of normies who remortgaged their house, took out a 100k loan and sold their virgin daughter for bitcoin at 18k just to sell at 12.

I recommend cashing out. If BTC's price drops too much too fast, everyone would start panic selling. It would be impossible to cash out at that point. The exchanges might even close abruptly and/or Tether might drop severely in value relative to the dollar.

Idk why nobody wants to cash out

You’ve been warned

Everything into usdt?

that's when I intend to buy

>Anyone that thinks Bitcoin will go higher than 22k

Just look at the monthly chart, that huge red dick is not just a meme. Hopefully this will crash bitcoin to the ground and blockstream will have to jump ship because their shitty network will be of no use after all.

I hope it would crash so that the dreams of the smug, lazy NEETs would be utterly destroyed.

Nice personality you got there.

Ethereum

>anyone who doesn't realize by now that it's probably going past $100k by the end of the decade

A lot of panicked bagholders just experienced their first dip, realized the real risk in crypto and are taking the first chance they get to get out at break even.

It will stay there for a while and then the same thing will happen in the 18k range.

eh I still think this a bulltrap but usually when the chart looks like this (1hr candles) it breaks upward. I think it's going to 17k

bitfinex finally caught up to coinbase

It broke past 16200$ just now Pajeet. Why do pajeets have the urge to shill for shitcoin on some random internet forum.

I'm holding bitcoin you fucking autist.

APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE SHIT HEAD

My bad thought you were one of those pajeets who was trying to shill against bitcoin.

pajeets can mine shitcoin without an expensive setup

BEND THE KNEE

Bitcoin won't break past 16500$ screencap this.

>literally breaks 16200 with a big green dildo

The king is back baby!

>smug neets
poor people aren't smug. that's the rich you are thinking about. why does poor people wanting to come up make you so mad? that's literally the american dream. what the free market is supposed to be all about.

I'm almost certain this is going sub 10k soon but that's a pretty bold claim. We'll see how it pans out

Bitcoin is not going to $500,000/coin before the end of the year. Dubs confirm this. Screenshot me.

we're gonna make it boys

Reminder that all crypto dies if BTC dies.

There will be a time where crypto must outgrow BTC, but that wont be for years, at least another decade.

All the alts are literally just alternatives for bitcoin, fighting for the number 2 spot.

It will crash when it reaches 16400$+.
Bitcoin cash will replace core in the coming months

hmmmmm

you had your chance to buy around 10k but you didn't did you? Now you're praying for a dip that'll never happen

Seeing threads like this hours after the fact is a good reminder to never listen to fud peddling niggers on this board.
17k by the morning.

BTC will go to 500k EOY dubs confirm

Buy the climb, make a dime

>already hit 16.3k
Here comes 20k, then 23k

I don't see any resistance.

I would have agreed with you two weeks ago. The correction has already happened.

>decide to not fall for what happened during the last forks
>sell all buy my heaviest bags at a loss for Bitcoin
>Bitcoin goes up a little bit
>my 30% of alts that I didn't sell tank harder than the profit from the other 70% of my portfolio rising

I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I JUST WANT TO TRADE SHITCOINS WITHOUT HAVING TO GIVE A FUCK WHAT BITCOIN DOES

ALL THESE SHITCOINS ARE ON THE ETH NETWORK ANYWAYS, ETH CAN BE SOLD AND BOUGHT FOR CASH JUST AS EASY AS BITCOIN CAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DO WE HAVE TO SUFFER?

No I have higher than a double digit iq unlike the rest of this board. I sold at 17k and rebought at 11k. I sold again right around now at 16k. See you later.

>Reminder that I literally can't stop sucking cocks please rape my face.

Fuck off with this tired ass meme already.

This is getting pumped by billionare Mcafee, his team pump and dump group chat can be found here: discord.gg/9x4AjMM

>crash
nah, but people will take their profits, and send it down a bit... like always, really. Then the board will be full of wojacks and bubble memes again. Don't be greedy, take your money while you have it

>Thinking there is a rational explanation for changes in the price of Buttcorn

Bitcoin shitcore can't even get past 16350$

you sold when there's going to be another fork within the next 48 hours? do you not want free money?

It's more than a meme, it's the truth.

him buy me sell
price wormy move

Toadposting! How can I resist?

I was talking about NEETs, not poor people specifically. Smugness isn't associated with a person's wealth. A poor person can become smug when he's acquired a little bit of power or money.

I'm mad because I don't like the personalities of these people. They blame society for their problems and think the world owes them, but the reality is a lot of them are worst than the people they criticize.

it just did

Bitcoin 16,400$ coinbase. Everyone point and laugh at the retards.

Bitcoin won't break 17000$ and it wilm crash at 16800$ screencap this.

kek

Oh wow I missed out on a 1% gain. Look I know you're too much of a brainlet to do anything other than hold and that's fine. But I'm trading with more than 1 brain cell so I'm fine with doubling my bitcoin when I rebuy at 8k. Feel free to screenshot or whatever. You'll never get to post it.

LOL, you are hilarious.

ITT: Retards

>can't break 16200
Breaks it

I fucking hate biz sometimes