>The toilet seat is always wet

>Never enough milk for your cookies

>Salt is always on the other side of the table from where you sit down

>No coasters

Not disappointed

>>No coasters
Jesus. Christ.

Living in Detroit

Being eternally stuck in That Guys magical realm. Similarly, being isekaid into FATAL

Sitting down only to realize you need to stand back up for something

>No coasters
THE MADMAN

Death, followed by eternal torment.

Not dying ever.

Being in Mexico.

being NTR'd

Alright, in all seriousness, what eternal torture would be worse than death? Anything that would actually fuck with players if it happened to their PC's?

>what eternal torture would be worse than death?

haven't you answered you own question
or does the idea of eternal torture not fuss you much

If the dead player haunts the remaining PCs due to his agony and worldy regrets

Life.

fpbp

Arguably no fate is worse than death. Whatever torment you're subjected to, you can still say "well at least I'm not dead"

What does that have to do with the quality of death? Death isn't a torment at all, you don't feel or think anything.

Lack of agency, but this is deceptively difficult. See, you can't just tie your players down in the basement and gag them to stop them from screaming because then you're just removing them from the game, rather than removing their agency in it. Somehow, you have to figure out how to get them to keep playing and invested, always trying to accomplish some objective, any objective, but never to succeed no matter what the dice roll or what they decide to do.

Yes, something like being skinned alive in a pile of the legion of Hell's feces is pretty bad, it's not going to make the player feel anything but annoyed. I need something that will make them know the danger and know that they can't just roll a new character. Something like castrating the horny bard, or making the paladin only be able to smite the good.

I'd rather struggle and suffer for eternity than cease to exist completely, with no chance of ever experiencing anything again.

Death is a scam, I'd rather not have a part in it. Unfortunately it seems that is the current fate of the Universe however.

you could say life is worth then death. Death is a finality, an end, and most often swift.

Life on the other hand is a bitch, drags out, and torments you with good things that you like and takes them away from you. And you're stuck in this loop of torment until death claims you.

>toilet seat is always wet

I see you and rise it to, NTR'd and blacked

Being human.

Being turned into a monster girl.

Be specific please

Being turned into a MGE monster girl.

Imagine a manga about someone getting reincarnated in a FATAL fantasy hentai universe where they have to fight to survive every day to not get horribly raped, becoming a battle hardened, but constantly paranoid warrior in the process.

shadowrun dicepools.

oh boy. we getting into something if you're trying to make us define "death" right here

Cool thing about the painting is that those knives have the Makers Mark from a local cutler.

Ego Death is worse than death. All forms of punishment dwell too much on inconveniencing the person with pain or permanent silencing. Ego Death involves repurposing your entire existence for something else, effectively killing you, but your friends and family must live with the prospect of never getting true catharsis. Even the concept of the soul may get muddled as you are essentially a new person.

Your comrades have long since passed, but you may not die and are thus forbidden from rejoining them.

roaming universe endlessly alone, immortality even after mankind has stopped existing, unable to die

Food rots as soon as you touch it? Always sick and basically poisoned because you have to eat moldy, spoiled and gross food or you starve to death?

being forever stuck in a state of severe sleep deprivation. It'll never kill you or cause any adverse effects aside from those associated with severe exhaustion. You also cannot sleep.

Hard mode: the above combined with the effects of post-coitus lethargy without the benefits

scp-wiki.net/scp-3001

If you don't wanna read basically this guy gets trapped in a reality where time and space barely exists, all alone. Also his body slowly (over the course of five years) rots away with him feeling every last second of the agony even as his brain gets eaten up. Eventually a wormhole opens up and dumps whatever slurry remained of him back in baseline reality right in front of his wife because the universe hates us in the SCP foundation reality.

immortal and buried alive.

Cursed to be a large gent, but only in relation to the person you're speaking to at the time

Everything you do seems to go right up until the very end where something happens to make it a waste of your time.

Have the PC eventually get possessed by another entity, and they must reroll a new level 1 character. Occasionally have the original character drop by and steal the new character's shit or piss all over their plans.

Eventually finds some level or redemption as the worlds most amazing rescue dog in the Alps.

I've never seen a dead person go "I'd rather stay dead and suffer that."

At least you're not dead.

unemployment

You know who's fate in Shin Sekai Yori.

I feel like immortality without the eternal youth or health would be really bad. You just spend eternity withering away till you're nothing but are still trapped in your husk of a body forever. I think that was a Greek myth if I'm not mistaken.

I just got done reading the entries for the scp-3000 contest, they were all really good. Scp-3002 was really good, a plot so subversive that by the time it becomes obvious, you couldn't even use scp-2000 to save yourself. Another insidious one is scp-610, when you realize people are still alive under the flesh.

here comes a new challenger

Rape

Holocaust.

being a ghost and getting killed.

so my life exactly

But user I've already been to East Cleveland.

not gitting gud

Ceaseless Waking from Sandman comics

Sounds good, sign me up.

Here's a quick test. Would you rather be alive, or dead?

youtube.com/watch?v=bVDDYQlmq0w

In my campaign there's a labyrinthian prison that you get thrown in. You can't die in the prison (like if you did you come back to life within an hour somewhere else in the prison) and there is no way out.

HYPER DEATH

holy shit flash is fucked up

Most rape "victims" enjoy the experience though

>getting the bad ending
faggot

Getting the good ending on the first try is pretty hard. Such a good game though.

soul trapped in a mindspace of eldritch being, permutating every possible way to die.

It's not a torment if you believe there isn't punishment after death, although honestly even that seems better than a "true" death - cessation of bodily functions followed by complete nonexistence of consciousness. I'd think living in eternal torment would be better than that, cause then you still exist and appreciate your memories at least, but really that's up to your personal philosophy of life

Oh, hello my fucking life

Yellow is Boners

Corruption of Champions?

That's uh
Not how most people play it.

Death while in heaven.

But don't worry, once you die in heaven you get to go to SUPER HEAVEN.

I used to think that people who thought that nothing is worse than death had good lives, but then I realised that wealth cannot really be related to it. Does it has something to do with how happy you are with your life, or how imaginative you are ?
What do you guys think ?

Reincarnation.
>You will never know the sweet bliss of rest
>You will always return
>No matter what you do you cannot change your fate
>There's a chance you get demoted into a lesser creature every time you die
>All of your loved ones throughout every incarnation will pass on leaving you behind
>You will exist until the heat-death of the universe
>....Something.

Getting BTFO so hard you have sell your soul to save your sorry ass.

Dying and having no one either remember you, or care that you passed.

Most people play it wrong.

Why would you care when you're dead anyway?

That's fucking awesome. Tell me some more cool art facts.

You care before you die.

After death there is nothing, in life there is always something

I have no clue who that is
playing gurps

t. Mexican

>Eternal sugar free gummy bear diarrhea.

>Unkillibleness without regrowth.

>Wasp\mosquito magnet

>eternal slavery

>becoming a tumblr sjw

Nothing is worse than death.
Every life is sacred, every life must be protected and preserved for as long as possible. By any and all means necessary.

>lel gurps is bad meme

I bet you haven't even played it

Na. Said it for the joke

Playing any of the rpgs that aren't D&D.

seriously, the Beautiful Sword is like the best weapon in the game and you can only use it if your corruption is below a certain level, of course, if you take the religious background and get Jojo as a camp follower early on then you can pretty much do whatever the fuck you want and keep your corruption level low enough to use it.

who is the girl in school clothes
say pls i want to masturbate

>not being a ubermensh philosopher virgin

It's like you guys don't wanna CoC

That's pretty much what I did, Actual Templar runs through hentai games are hilarious for some reason. When they allow it.