What's wrong with her face?

What's wrong with her face?

it's not buried in halfling puss

3.5 magic is a hell of a drug

Its what elfs look like.
>NO ELVEE BE SEXY LADIE WITH POINT EARS ONLY

Wizards take CHA as their dump stay reasonably often.

This woman is my first crush. Don't judge me.

Mialee tended to look mannish or like ass most of the time.

Also, for whatever reason, the Temple of Elemental Evil game assigned her the wrong Portrait image.

There's only two good Mialee images anyway, this one of her as a druid and this other one, which is more accurate.

There are others, but they're slightly more weeb.

>Description tells me it's the most attractive thing ever
>Image tells me that it should burn
This is my main grip with D&D elves, the art never did justice to the description, 99% of the time they look like aliens or insect people, hideous as fuck

What's wrong with her leg?

>Its what elfs look like.
I think you mean "it's what elfs look like in the worst D&D edition"

Oh god.

Did they get a different artist to draw the monster manual art?
Cause they managed to draw reasonably attractive and more or less correct anatomy there.

I mean this is the D&D3.0 nymph art from the monster manual. It's 100x times better drawn than the shit in the players handbook

pants

I remember the arguments on Wizards' forums whether or not that dark patch is her pubes.

how the fuck did i never see that before? I havr had the books for years and never noticed that. Imma have to look through this shit again now.

what the fuck is wrong with her amrour?
really! what IS that!?

Its good suggestive shadowing if nothing else. Always figured she at least rocked a landing strip if she had pubes.

We all agree that it is, right?

>We all agree
I don't even know what thread this is but I disagree

That illustration was originally from 3.0

She was drawn again scrying using a pool in another picture- I think

Also, if you want 3.5 art just pop in (Splatbook name Gallery and you'll get the wizards archive for it. Some images are original resolution wheras some are not and you have to use waifux2 or track the artist down and hope to find it.

The artist behind pic related has done a shitload of DMG art and paizio stuff but doesn't name his stuff appropriately and is missing a massive chunk of his supposed content.

It's a real shame.

Elder Scrolls too...

>worst

You butthurt 4rries are STILL butthurt?

>b-but 3e is not the worst, 4e is the worst
yeah you go ahead with the special olympics there m8

I'm actually gonna go ahead and say that each edition was an improvement over the previous one, but you still being so butthurt about 3rd edition is astounding.

>CHR dumpstat

She's not ugly tho.

She has a case of horse face. eyes too high up and too far apart.

excessive Polymorph does do that often