10x 10x 10x

Tokenized incentives for bug bounties, easy to 10x in the next day or so, even more if you're the typa fmotherfucker that holds, who's in with me?

Kucoin, bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gordon_crypto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off stupid pajeet

I really hope none of you are falling for this spam and telegram group

forgot your referral code filthy poo in loo

can you please delete this?
im accumulating here

shhh still accumulating

Referral code for kucoin if anyone needs

I am, why what's wrong. Pejeet seems right

Pajeet is never right, in the end he's only out to fuck you

Why? It's a good coin. You think PnD groups use Kucoin? They usually stick to Bittrex and Binance.

BTW use kucoin ref code 1531J for dividends if you plan on getting in.

Fucking pajeets man. I was acummulating this since yesterday, now I go in Veeky Forums and its like fucking 4 threads about this coin....

Ready to go in on this

All in, OP

non shills pls

is this coin legit?

Read the whitepaper and tell us

I need to offload my DGB. Should I do more BNTY or put it into some KSC? Or HST?

>actually good team
>working product
>fucking legit normie tier branding
>people already using the platform

disclosure: i own BTNY.

guys,

i did not read the white papers, i just checked the front page of their website and the video.

I do not have a solid idea of what this coin does.

but from a marketing prespective,
how can you invest on a coin with cowboys and sherifs and wild west.
how can you take such thin serious.

no matter how good the idea is, if your marketing is not there, nobody is going to take you serious.

correct me if im wrong,

DYOR. I like the concept and project. Has a legit team. Make your decision though. I added to my portfolio.

Shut the fuck up. Normies love sheriffs. OP sounds pajeety as fuck but this coin is legit. If you're looking for an all-in 10x gamble it doesn't get better than this. There's some promotion going on to catch the Etherdelta hacker that will get this shit a lot of attention as well

I hope this project dies a slow agonizing death.

It's the same theme as district0x, I like it personally

guys pls,

these tokens are getting out of control,

why do you need a token to reward stuff....
why dont you just make a credible website and pay using common coins.....

think....

Seriously why does every fucking idea under the sun need its own token? This shit is getting retarded.

Gay

If you ask that quuestion you should get your ass out of crypto right away.

Tokens is the future, in 10 years from now you'll using be paying tokens for buying burgers in your favorite burgery shop.

Because bounty0x provides a platform for people to discover their bounty so they don't have to waste time shilling / marketing.

Because its a decentralized system. Startups pay out the ass for bounty campaigns and the bounty0x platform is like 80% cheaper. People are already using it.

how practical is that future?

you must be asian...

That doesn't mean we need hundreds of different tokens.

Better shot at making more profits with BNTY than HST, which has already mooned pretty hard on ku.

Fucking hell, looking forward to that sweet 25x

holding long term?

Long term? We're looking at at least 10x within the month. If other cryptobusinesses start using the service we could easily 100x. The team is extremely professional and has done NO marketing, but has instead focused on finishing their product. This Etherdelta hacker thing is the first kind of marketing they've done. Once they start looking for partnerships and market their product, this shit will blow up harder than PRL ever did.

le bounty

1000$ at 700sats gets me where in the next 24 hours?

Between 900 and 1100

Expect to hold a week, this thing is literally brand new and needs to gain traction before you see major pumps

I noticed it's at the first of many stark rises followed by newly found support lines.

you dont know what you are missing

I'ms seeing niggas buying 20k at 756 sats, what do they know?

>small market cap coin
>Product that works right now
>brand new, only available on a small exchange
>good branding and unique concept

Far shittier coins have pumped massively. I've been here several months and seen coins exactly like this one hit 5x and 10x. Usually if you see enough chatter about a new project, there's something there worth looking into

For starters, they know how to read a graph. This project also has close to perfect fundamentals as well.

2000-5000$. We've already risen 60% in 2 hours. In fact we've risen 25%+ since this threads inception. People are just now realizing how insanely undervalued this coin is.

Should we hold past 24 hours though?

looking at the buy/sell walls its literally just people selling stacks and stacks and no buyers. wtf is this pump and dump

guys,

I was a skeptical about this coin
but i need to admit,

i did research, read papers...

this is a nice project,
this is extremely undervalued now,
the supply is low,
not even in major exchanges

just bought ATH and dont regret

ready for at least 5x this week

OP, I apologize

oh wow...

at least try to make it sound genuine

im not faking

and from now on we shall use Clint Eastwood to shill this coin,

we are no marines, we are bounty rangers

1 BTC STANDS BETWEEN HEAR AND 900 SATS BOIS

I like this coin but the amount of Pajeets are making me anxious.

I think Veeky Forums is hitting that level of self realization that we ironically shitpost ironically ironically.

Just bought 18k. Moon when???

I love you. underrated post.

You fucking pajeets are morons if you think this is a scam. This is a great coin with so much potential. Makes it so much easier for companies to reward community members for their help. This is the future of Crypto. Crypto communities helping Crypto companies and being rewarded for it. Literally providing part-time jobs. Fucking pajeets are clueless. This is what makes crypto amazing. The connection between companies and community members in support of those companies. A true peer to peer network.

Yes. I'm planning on holding until at least 150m mcap, then taking some profits, which should come shortly, but probably not within 24 hours.

if this shit hits binance,
which is very likely

with this only 500m coin supply
dont aim for the moon, aim for alpha centauri

>crypto is the wild west
>BNTY has sheriffs badge as logo

Guaranteed 100x

won't moon as long as it's being marketed to 5 year-olds.

who do you think trades these cryptos markets?

Original OP from the first thread, the guy who brought you BNTY tonight. Couldn't sleep.

We at +70% now my bros! Keep holding. Or take your profit when you feel comfortable. I'm mostly staying in.

To every one of your who called me a pump and dump shill: fuck you.

To everyone who listened to me: You're welcome. And just to confirm it's me, here's my ETH tip jar again:

0xd20Dd2B80a1e5589088eD5378A758590F3D798DF

I will have another moon mission later this week, an even bigger one. Will post the same ETH wallet in the first post so you know it's me, so write it down.

Cheers anons.

>he doesn't like Woody
Oh wow, careful boys we have a grown up here.

I remember you, user, thanks for shilling this. You said .15 by tomorrow, remember? It's starting to look very fucking likely.

Again, you're very welcome.

Least I could do for my bros here. Makes me happy to enrich /biz, given the amount of crap that gets shilled here.

Shit man, we might hit .15 cents tonight. Just glad I could bring you dudes some genuine profit. I'll have another one soon. Keep an eye out in the next few days.

here we care for our bros.

So i sent some btc to my wallet for this site but its not showing up ?

Shooter Jennings narrated the video on the webpage.

How can you not invest in this???

Will do. And don't worry, I've saved your wallet and will definitely thank you in the future.

if anyone still needs to sign up can you use my code? 1cf8P

Great point about it being a source of part-time jobs for devs, marketers, and so on. Great project.

omg, you should use ETH,

BTC is so delayed atm.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU BRAH I REALLY DO

I'M SO GLAD I LISTENED YOU'RE MAKING ME SO MUCH MONEY SO QUICKLY

I WAS IN YOUR THREAD TYPING IN ALL CAPS JUST LIKE THIS ONE LNAO

only fags read whitepapers

newfag here, got in at 9 cent
should I bother trying to daytrade? or just HODL

Do you have a discord or other means of subscribing to your advice, bruh? As much time as I spend on Veeky Forums, I feel like I'll still miss more of your wisdom.

I think im going to make it

these are not day trades situations,
at this stage you are risking your position, which is a good one.

just hold for a week and see where it goes

Honestly, how high do you think it could go?

40m-50m market cap within the next two weeks is my prediction.

> (You)
You guys can follow me here. Good luck. And always trade smart. No matter how high I or anyone else thinks a coin might go, always remember: nobody ever lost money taking a profit.

twitter.com/gordon_crypto

thanks

Kucoin referral for free coins 1cwse

this coin has 500m supply

examples
-ELF has 260m, trading at 1$
-ICX has 400m, trading at 5$
-STEEM 260m, trading at 3$

thx OP

kucoin referral 1dg7P

bumping this, everyone has to get in boys its free money

How do I get this shit on my ledger with MEW? How do I generate this token?

>180
Jesus Christ.

You're a great dude, thanks a lot, I mean it.

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ATH ATH ATH ATH

Pretty comfy portfolio

WEEEEEEE!

Add new token on MEW

Contact address: 0xd2d6158683aeE4Cc838067727209a0aAF4359de3
Label: BNTY
Decimals: 18

If you believe in any form of karma, you've definitely got a lot of good karma going to you. You've made a lot of people richer today and you deserve to feel good about it!

because the entire sentiment behind crypto is TRUSTLESS.

Why trust a website or single entity when you can trust smart contracts to play escrow for you?

I'm not saying I necessarily believe "coded law" is the future, but this shit is right up reddit's alley and it's going to continue to pump like a motherfucker all the way to 250m market cap.

That fucking green candle is YUGE

at 250m how much per coin would it be?

$2.20

i know brew, I also realized that later.

depends on the circulating supply,
but this will fly by the 1$ soon, maybe to 3$

$2.17

around 2 dollars 20 cents. AKA 15x from here. Holy fook.

FUCKING GOD DAMN IT THIS SHITTY EXCHANGE IS DOWN FUCK!