$1.14 new floor?

$1.14 new floor?

Doubt it.
I am saying $1.05
Screencap this.

the price will be whatever (((Ripple Labs))) wants

I am ok with this, as long as my pockets swell.

ripple my nipples baby

Screencap it yourself faggot. So fkn cringe

Eh I made like $22k off XRP this month alone so.

let the FUDsters FUD

Down to $1.11

I hope it keeps falling and all my Ripple brothers are good at holding. I want more. This shit is going places.

>in b4 "muh marketcap"
Its utility is being tested right now, the developers aren't worried about how many coins there are right now. Take note of how many are in circulation for purchase compared to that being held by the devs strictly for use. Once people start to agree that the tech is good and show promise of adopting it, they'll be forced to burn coins because a higher value coin works best for the system. They'll be forcing the banks to buy from us.

Wizards Hold.

ripple is due to a big correction,
it will go around 50 cents

LOL, yeah, this shit is going to correct by over 50% while it's currently being implemented and tested by two of Korea's largest banks...
>0/10 FUD

I'm going to attach some things from the whitepaper that doubters should read meticulously if you think this is a bad HODL.

let's get this puppy back up to 1.20, shall we?

Lmao no, it will hit $5 in the next two months.

Its funny how ripple was getting shit on so much here a month ago.

If you doubt IBM you have zero knowledge of the Master Race...son.

i dont care about papers,
i look at the technicals and the charts,
and it showing a big correction coming

naive

Meanwhile, people are shilling coins and "concepts" (coughEtheremoncough) that are based on fake promises with absolute fuck all to show for it. They're sad they missed the first pump because they're only looking for a quick flip and have bitch hands and don't want to hold onto things, thinking every idiot with a wallet and money to spend can "get rich quick." Now the FUD is so strong because they know they fucked up and are hoping this reaches lows so they can buy back in and pretend they were on the train the whole time.

>and it showing a big correction coming
it will correct this low only if btc goes to 8k
pretty much whole market is due for correction
but if it woudn't happen to market - it woudn't happen to ripple alone

>IBM
This is Ripple, not Stellar Lumens bud.
>Still HODLing both though :^)

>i dont care about papers
>i look at the technicals and the charts
>TAs in crypto, probably 100x more liquid and volatile than actual market analysis
confirmed pajeet doesn't even read white papers

Don't make shit up. Go read their website. The large amount of coins is BY DESIGN. It's to stabilize the coin so it's not as volatile. So less pump n dumping, because to pump n dump would require vastly larger amounts of money than in other coins... and even more so the further in the future this coin gets.

They have CONTRACTED to release 1 Billion coins per month for the next 48 months. This is not something they will change. It's a contracted amount. The rest is being used for expenses of running the business at the cost of whatever millions of coins per month they are paying their employees.

So I highly highly doubt they would go against the goal of their white paper, the goal of their business model, the stability model that is why they are respected, all their business partners they've partnered with, and everything they've told everyone to create a pump n dump coin instead by burning coins to raise value for some whales to play with.

That just makes no sense friend. Go read, and don't spread this ish, because while you think it's saying they are good, to intelligent people this actually sounds like a FUD. If I thought what you said was true... I would not hodl this coin and would treat it as any other shit coin pump n dumper. Read first... think second... then express opinions as opinions not as if you know what you are talking about.

Word... I like your style brother.

>Doesn't read

I think that pretty much sums him up.

that could be a reasonable explanation

you have no clue about the essence of all of this
>muh coins, the papers, best project ever, went up 10 cents, 100k by eoy

we operate on different levels

You don’t need to read white papers to make money.

I don’t even know what the fuck this cryptoshit is, I just know I’ve made 400+% profits this month and I know it’ll keep going up

you're too logical to be here, gtfo

Never forgett IBM conquered the ((()))

>Don't make shit up. Go read their website.
I literally posted excerpts of their whitepaper like four posts above yours, you mongoloid. And then you continue to agree with me here You need to chill out and maybe stay up to date, are you on their mailing list?

>went up 10 cents
hey pajeet, I've been holding this for months now, I'm not a part of the pump

>we operate on different levels
yeah, that's obvious, considering I'm not a goddamned retard

>You don’t need to read white papers to make money.
I agree with that wholeheartedly. If that were the case, there wouldn't nearly be as many people trying their hand at this shit. But if you're looking to HODL for the longterm, whitepapers are almost a necessity. If it weren't, shit, I'd throw all my money in a sub-cent low-cap coin and come back in 5 years to cash out.

I am all about Ripple, and agree with the strength, but you didn't post anything about burning coins which is antithetical to what they claim in their white paper and in any publication that I have seen. Burning coins would piss off the banks that are counting on stability for functionality and to actually keep transaction costs low.

Also PDA for anyone new to XRP: Don't exchange them on Bittrex... bittrex charges at least 5 XRP to withdraw, while Binance charges like .2 or .3.

Did everyone already forget about the $900 million XRP transfer?

quick rundown??

I’d be going all in on monero right now instead

Not XLM. You dun goof'd.

should I buy BNB for paying fees? It seems to be at a high right now

this guys fucks. whale bro taking XMR to the moon, ride the wave pajeets

>I don’t even know what the fuck this cryptoshit is

The current state of Veeky Forums