>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

Custom Warscroll Designer
>runebrush.pa-sy.com/warscroll/

Previously on /aosg/:

first for seraphon

Soulblight bros
What do we think?
Need to see the compendium points changes before I can design a new list tho

Tell me my rat-bros - is there any way to rebuild an army basing on clanrats and warlords? With CoC and LoW terribly nerfed I see no use for clanrats - only as map blockers and list fillers

I always forget my monks little abilities while using them, so I made a sequence. Too wordy? Am I missing something?

Plague Monk Sequence

1. If possible, charge.
2. Roll to hit.
3. Reroll failed hits.
4. Roll to wound.
5. Add 1 if wither is on the target.
6. If bless with filth is active, reroll failed wounds.
7. If plague scroll is active, reroll 1s.
8. Set all wound rolls of 6+ aside.
9. Do saving rolls for non 6s at 0 rend.
10. If contagion banner was active, count how many 6s were rolled.
11. Roll that many dice.
12. For each roll of 6, inflict a mortal wound.
13. Do saving rolls for all the 6s to wound at -1 rend.
14. Laugh as your opponent attacks you back and takes more damage.
15. Laugh harder if Rabid fever is active and the process restarts.

So Skyre is all plague wind guys and cyber rat ogres for battleline?

Anyone got the leaked flesh eater court stuff? Points I have but I'd like to see the the allegiance stuff if possible

The city-nests of Man, Storm, and Lizard-thing shall crumble and wilt...Their hope shall rot-wither...None can stand before the Corruptor's TRUE pack-litter !

They're not plague. They're poison. THIS is plague.

just ally in clanrats

True, 40 rats is only 240 points

Battlelines in allies don't count

>Deathrattle and Nighthaunt can't ally
Ghosts are squatting in my graveyard!
And I have decided to take my legions and REMOVE GHOST from the lands!

GHOSTS GET OUT OF MY GRAVEYARDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not crazy for the Bloodline names.

Do Deadwalkers/Deathmages get a page like that, or are such minor subfactions only used for allies?
After all with the allies, one could make a full Deadwalker army, but are there Allegiance benefits?

Are there any plague-kin here-here? What command and artifact combos seem good yes-yes?

liber and rot & ruin on a plague furnace seems decent enough. Any ideas for corruptors? Are furnaces the new meta for generals?

>All these Reddit Rats players crawling out of the woodwork thanks to Total War

We've always been here-here. Is man-thing jealous of smart-clever queekish dialect?

>the memespeak is fucking everywhere
I mean, orc players are just as bad, but skaven fags never fucking stop.

>reddit rats

>skaven get two things
>players start talking and meming
>REDDIT RATS REEEEEEEEEEE

I think it's endearing

t. dark elf player

>implying i not slash-kill Lizard-thing since Lustria campaign in the thrice-poxed name of Nurglitch

Project much-many?
That said fucking Total war Pestilens HYPE

We move-scurry unseen...an army beyond numbers

What would look better as plague monk skin? Alternatively I could do ratskin flesh and earthshade.

Arch Warlock, 140
-Verminous Valour, Esoteric Warp Resonator
Warlock Engineer, 100

Acolytes x10, 120
Acolytes x10, 120
Stormfiends x3, 300

Ratling Gun, 80
Doom Wheel, 140

Thoughts? Thinking about converting some of the new BB rats for acolytes too.

skaven are like elves

the game is better with none

These restrictions are retarded. Why not just leave it to grand alliance-only?

The way I've always done it

Clan rats are more 'healthy' less withered and thread-bare on the fur, so for non Pestilens i go Ratskin, Fleshtone, Bestigor flesh, maybe Ungor highlights but who cares on Clanrats

Plague Monks i will always try to make look pale and sickly, so it's Bugmans, Fleshshade into Bugmans again with a cadian flesh hightlight, especially on the tails where the fur is missing and skin is pale, drybrush with palid wych if you want to bother, and paint the sores and spots yellow or red.

Any fur can be mournfang and then doombull or skrag brown, you don't need to wash fur there's so little of it.

I'm looking to speed through these badboys. My robes are literally deathguard green spray, earthshade, and then nurgling edge dry brush. I wouldn't mind doing earthshade on skin, and someone here just suggested doing a base and a wash for the skin

I want to start playing Skaven. How should I start my path to defeating the man-things?

Vermintide got me.

Same, but last year

>take Sisters of Twilight on Dragon
>Give them Myst Walker
>Untargetable dragon

Tell me Anons, how does one make greenskinz playable? I like their goofy models and retro vibes but they seem to be one of the most shitty factions right now. Everything they do someone is doing better and cheaper

Non-legacy Death doesn't have a single ranged unit user. The entire Grand Alliance.
It could be worse.

The guy who was out of the loop here. What do the stars mean next to some of the unit costs?

Yet, I think they are doing well or at least better than greenskinz
>Here is your start collecting
>The end

The little suns at the left of the names?
They are supposed to mean "this unit's cost changed since the previous General's Handbook".

I always paint sores and buboes with screamer pink and dot the big ones with rakarth flesh (puss). For skin I may just do cadian base and earthshade (top in pic). Can I see some of your monks?

Pick a clan, that is the first step really. You can go general with the allies system, butyou better check the webstore and maybe search up some fluff too, see the models and units you like the look off, most of them are viable now really.

Just realized how lame it is to lose the Eshin clawpack, they truly are allies only.

Oh! That's handy.
> No change for the Luminark of Hysh
Not sure if I should be glad or not...It's nice to have an Elf-approved cannon, but I was hoping for it to be a little cheaper.

Which verminlord is coolest to you?

Corruptor

Any slave to darkness point changes?

Then go clan pesties

Probably the Warbringer.

I kinda like the Techno-Skryre look of the Warpwheels and Stormfiends, but I also love Stormvermin.

seriously? its been posted a dozen times

Wait, I'm not the guy you're asking. I'm just drunk enough to think that you were asking the thread

This pic needs updating i guess, but the warscrolls are the same

That's a pretty cool chart. Thanks!

first general I look today

Play both.
You can get the warbringer and stormvermin, and skryre allies.
Its win-win

Oh cool. Time to breed some war rats!

Check the archives bud. Fireden, "Slaves to Darkness". Should come up. There were a few though off the top of my head.

Chosen got a point reduction, Warriors can now be fielded into units of 5. Not sure on others sadly.

Zoggin ratz need ter gerroff my Gen-ge...CHAT thing! When Gork an Mork get der el 'eads together, you lot is gonna get gobbled up good and proppa by our squigs and da legendary Skarsnik!

Die human-things!

thanks dude
i hope for a plastic chosen models soon. I hate work on finecast so much

Please :(

What's the best batch painting method for plague monks?

Cover yourself in various seasonings and feed yourself to a giant snake.

Post Ironjawz?

Anything regarding Ironjawz?

I personally would choose the upper one. When you paint them with a green coat, it just would look better, but this is just my personal opinion - skaven already got a very dark theme, so a brighter colour would help to give them some contrast

Anything about ironjawz?

Soon.

Hitting sketchy ground there, since they are a compendium model. I can imagine some people having problems with it.

Which is a shame, because all my favourite models are compendium ones, so heres hoping GW clarifies with the PDF that is coming out they can benefit from allegiance stuff all the same.

Now

I'm not sure why they just didn't use the old bloodline names or at least variations of them.

Skyven when?

They should bring back skarsnik for AoS. He seems like the kind of character that's both kunnin' , paranoid, and silly enough to have SOMEHOW survived the end times

His last narrative was leading his greenskins further into the mountains, the shaman showing the way. Besides poor Gobbla I felt his closing chapter was the best, he simply went deep into the mountains to find his gods path. Unlike Grimgor who got rekt

Soon

They have the wanderer keyword. Why wouldn't it work? Are you saying I can't use my eagle lord with hawks in a wanderers army now?

Does ghb2017 finally give seraphon some fluff?

That French leaker confirmed no points changed. So that says to me we should always go Swift Death, because otherwise it's too easy to bog down our still-260pts Blood Knights.

Is it better for Thanquol to have the Warpfire Braziers or the Projector?
My rats need a new big model and I was thinking of picking him up since I loved him in the G&F novels.

Your optimism is endearing.

WE

What exactly is a pastebin?

Well, Vampire Counts are basically back. As are Bray and to some extent Slaanesh. Who knows?

WUZ

FANTASY KANGZ

Could someone post some of the Skaven content? I'm buying the GH2 tomorrow just want to get my list ready for 1000 points. It would be a huge help.. I need points costs, battalions, artefacts etc

Ty in advance

Also for the discount on points to work do you have to spend the maximum for a unit to get any discount or do you get a discount per 10 models (or x increment)

read the previous threads, this has been posted a dozen times

you only get a discount if you bring the maximum size

Does anyone have any Skaven lists they've been toying around with? Preferably something with at least 80 clan rats? I'm looking to put together a 1000 point list

You haven't made it into a grand alliance book. you're not even on the list of potential battletome candidates. Fuck off back to the WFB thread boneyfag.

Anyone got The Hardest Word story that came out today from the summer subscription?

The Skeleton king has declared that no spooky ghost will squat in his graveyard and any spooky ghost found loitering in or near any graveyard will be the target of a crusade of bones

What are your thoughts on this declaration, anons?

As a ghost myself I say get rekt you dusty old fuck!

Assuming compendium changes don't fuck it up, how good will Sayl the Faithless be as a chaos ally?
>StD goes with almost anything
>only 160 points
>magic for Khorne
>bloodletter/tzaangor/great unclean one cannon

First of all, different person. Second of all, what crawled up your ass and died, niggerfaggot?

>settra not willing himself back into reality
>Not installing himself as a counter force to Nagash OUT OF SHEAR FUCKING FORCE OF WILL
>Nagash tries to subdue him
>Settra bitch slaps him
>SETTRA DOES NOT SERVE, SETTRA RULES

Yet here we are GW. Getting some fucking smeg slugs and thunder cunts. Not glorious undead ruled by the true king of the undead? For fucking shame.

The King has said that this is due to the fact that Deathrattle and Nighthaunt are not allies, as well as ghosts being a nuisance to the general population.

So, this kind of hinders my spooky forest idea unless I just stick to GODeath.

Is a Verminlord Deciever still 320 points?

Who the fuck is this settra fag?

He's just made his junk rotted away, while I get to keep mine in spirit form.

Get rekt you dusty old fuck!

Yes.

Can someone post more skaven shit like this? I need it for my skavenposting folder

Well shit. I managed to open 310 points of my Skryre list and was hoping to add in a giant annoyance to the list.