Make sure you have some before Q1 2018

you've been warned

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.district0x.io/payments-powered-by-0x-project-d291bb2e1ba0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DELET THIS I NEED TO BUY MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Delete

bump. i've been accumulated for 2 months and i'm ready for a moon. fuck you if you're not ready you had time.

big announcements coming soon...ethfinex done soon...

sorry erc20 tokens dont moon

what is the potential of this project? is it too complicated to ever become popular with brainlets on leddit and biz?

yes pretty much. they will jump on after it moons a bit and everything starts being built on 0x protocol.

when does it happen? should I sell and rebuy later?

How come Request Network isnt listed in that pic? isnt that also built on 0x?

because its a very old pic. req is also built on kyber

So this means I should maybe sell 50% of my REQ and get this?

it means if you believe in req, you should own zrx, knc and cvc

List of dApps that will be (or are) using the 0x protocol

Aragon
Auctus
Augur
Blocknet
ChronoBank
District0x
dYdX
Dharma
Ethix
Lendroid
Maker
MelonPort
OpenANX
Request Network

List of relayers that will be (or are) using the 0x protocol

Dextroid
ERC dEX
Ethfinex
KinAlpha
OpenRelay
Paradex
RadarRelay
The 0cean
Amadeus
Decent Ex

user DELETE

Is 250 coins enough to make it?

no poorfag

50,000-100,000

Where the fuck i can buy this shit?

binance, polo liqui and a few others pretty sure. just use binance

binance and poloniex. I would go for binance because polo is fucking trash

yall niggas need to stfu until I finish accumulating

Disclaimer: I own a small handful of 0x.

I bought 0x basically from a shill post on here and it has served me well..... But I'm starting to think this could be a pretty big project, and has potential to go interstellar.

So is this really only usable on ethereum network? Or can it hook into other currencies / block chain tech?

HOW LONG, HOW FUCKING LONG, i've been holding these bags literally for months and you just decided to come up here and buy this shit i mean fuck you man GET OUT i don't want your shekels

it's only for erc20 tokens. but DEXs for all chains will use 0x for erc20.

I don't know if I should buy this now, it might crash further if Bitcoin goes to 16k, which seems likely now that B2X is back.

your titanium hands will pay off, friend.

Question is, what makes this different than DNT? Answer that and i'll buy, otherwise this appears to be another worthless plstform.

B-b-but senpai I have d-dreams

And yes i know DNt runs off this...

Yes got get your scam coin, and dont forget to grab whales bags on your way.

dude you can't be serious.... stop posting for like 2 months and just read some shit ffs. it's not the same thing AT ALL holy fuck i'm being trolled aren't i, is this the new state?

blog.district0x.io/payments-powered-by-0x-project-d291bb2e1ba0

300k comfy

DNT is not the same as 0x you are correct. Besides the linux affiliation that 0x offers what will be its mainstream addoption?

On the reddit it days that zrx is a token not an investment..

So if you have the token you can vote on changes to the protocol??

How do you really make money by owning this token? Even if all dexs are using this protocol, it's not like the token are burned after using??

Not trying to FUD, genuinely interested in this project and want to iron out my misunderstandings!

they dont want speculation because ZRX will be required for any service using the protocol to remit fees to nodes running the orderbooks as market makers

ZRX is limited supply and demand is looking pretty good... plus using fee abstraction ZRX will function as remittance whether $20 or $2000

Yes its a great idea but, the way i read that it, makes me think double the fees for whatever is built in that eco system. I like what they are doing but, besides the zepplin_os deal what else do we have? As always its easier to be emotional about investments than logical. I want to believe in this but, i have serious doubts.

Think of it this way instead of shitposting about xyz project. Provide valide reasoning, your attempt at insulting me is quite funny. If you want mass adoption of crypto grow up, no self respecting businessman is going to invest in this shit, If you are unable to provide a resonable use case without first insulting them like you have done.