Post the rarest Cyoa's you know

Bonus points if it's actually any good.

That's pretty cool

Unfortunately nobody else is posting anything... I think I'll drop another one, just to fill in some space.

>Margrave 500/100

>Enemies: Guild of Illumination, Alexander Jatyss,Archon Karkas, Jigger 615/215

>Red Giant: Antimatter station| Hot Jupiter: Orbital defences, science station, He-3 mines and spaceport, Exotic physics station 490/205

>Tech: Self-repairing vehicles, Industrial antimatter, FTL sensors

>Fleet: Dreadnought(Hyperflux shields, TP bay, Hospital, Onboard constructors, Point defence turrets, EMP beam, Anti-cloaking array, Siege weaponry, Integrated jump gate), Armoured regiment(Antigrav packs, All-enviornment proofing, 100k), CruserX20(Hyperflux shields, TP bay, Hospital, EMP beam, PD turrets, Standard template) 5/90

>Allies: Sisters of Virtue, Rathe Manufacturing, 5/5

Basically as a Marquis it's my duty to protect civilization from all outside threats. That's why I took the Jiger's and Archon crazy over there. Alexander and the guild are enemies because they're shady af.

My army is basically a dreadnought staffed with soldiers, and the 20 ships designed to give it that extra edge, just in case. (Would have done more upgrades to ships as a whole, but that dreadnought cost a fuckton... I suppose it warns that ahead of time anyways though.)

Overall I really enjoyed this one, thanks for posting.

Yes please.

I'd love to see anything more than a year old.

first page?

Sorry, I didn't notice that at first... I am not a clever man.

Posting catalogue for ease of use.

None of these are rare, seen them all a bunch of times...
This one is just a classic, has been around for a while

bitch the only time bird war is posted is when I post it, and I didn't even make it

If you've got something, feel free to share it. Personally I only discovered Cyoa's recently, so I don't have much of them stored away.

>Red flanked bluetail, Durian redstart

I feel like these two go really well together. Redstart there can hunger down in fortifications that Bluetail makes and absolutely fuck up any enemies day if they decide it's a good day to fuck with us.
Doesn't hurt that he's very resistant to Bluetail's main weapon (flamethrower), or that Bluetail's machine gun can keep the enemies heads down during a Redstart charge

>Japanese white eye
With this sort of thing though, We need plenty of time to set up, since this squad relies on engineer to provide most of the defences.

As an added bonus, he can take out anyone who's looking brave enough to take pot shots at Redstart.

prob cuz it's shit

Black flanked oriole using jeep, Red flanked bluetail, Great spotted woodpecker.
I think it would work well.

No need to madface user, I thought it was neat. Besides, clearly dude's just here to shitpost... hasn't posted a single cyoa, or done anything mildly useful.

>Gary
>Sexual Tension
>'Quirky'
>Position of authority

Let the shipfic begin.

This is weird

Anyone got the Mystery Box for this?

Anyone got an old, old CYOA that involved you dying and being reborn in the body of a teenage girl, where there were a bunch of choices about your lifestyle and physical body that you could pick that would adjust stats like "Academic Factor" or how sexy you were?

I think it was called "you died" or something. I can't find it in any of the file directories in the main CYOA thread.

right here!

1/2

2/2

Anime sucks

You not have this?

Does anyone have the Super Heroine Waifu cyoa? I recall that it's in pdf format, and I'm pretty sure the first waifu was inspired by Superman or Powergirl or something. Pretty sure the mystery box was a time travelling yandere.

Yes. I'll post it in an hour if no one else did.

Would someone kindly post DSA's Waifu Souls CYOA?

Isn't there one similar to that, but with more choices and nicer visuals?

Thanks, user.

Found a few in my pictures folder from my old computer.

Cena every time

Imagine a bright adventurer CYOA.

What kind of options would you like to see?

Post comfy CYOAs.

FUCKING
NOT AGAIN

Fortune favors the dank my friend

Thanks, user.
Have a rare cyoa.

Options to fuck amazon ogress waifus

Tbh I'd rather have I started making a DSA folder much too late.

It's at the bottom...

I have a couple old ones.

Reminder that:
>In a world with guns, Shunpo + Shadow is the best choice
>Any suggestion of a second page was just meant to tease people into posting this more

>An almost entirely empty world, with little hope for intelligent species to develop, requires the same amount of investment for the same size of a world as a rich land, dense with matter and flush with life from the beginning
When will this meme end?

>Any suggestion of a second page was just meant to tease people into posting this more

>Using Brunner as an example picture
Good taste/10

I'd say it ends when you make a CYOA without this meme and it's so good it changes the status quo?

Badly balanced but still neat

Nah, I've posted it before. Have another one I like, Batquest.

Ahh, sorry my bad.

Okay now you're fucking with me... I can't be the only lonely loser here.

Reminder that there's an actual CYOA General thread:

FUCK ME REEEEE

>Typhon
Basically start fighting everything. Probably invest in some weapons training (with both guns and melee weapons) before hunting down the prophets. Probably would hunt down Vritra's prophet first for that sweet hide.

>CYOA includes screenshots with captions
>captions are illegible at this resolution
oh fuck off

>SDA
Sounds like the best hatefuck ever, and easy to flip into loving fuck and back. Delicious.
>Insulting Her
>Saying she is a great author
>Praising her cyoa
>Saying Her cyoa is Bad
>Criticizing her cyoa
>Saying she's your favourite
>Posting her cyoa
Just to keep it unstable, needy, and confused; plus she loves the attention. In any case, posting her CYOA just makes sense; subjects her to all sorts of puffery and bullying - right in line with my motis operandi and a great warm up.

>Live with her
>Hitting her
>Hate fucking her
>Kissing her
>Making love to her

Baby, I'm giving you the full treatment.

Benita Mussolini by a landslide.

Damn, I consider this a newer CYOA. Seems like just yesterday they made it. Simpler layout back then.

>ZIZ, KING OF THE SKY
Nigger I'm going to start eating the most beneficial shit that mortals ever ate, all the way from nectar and ambrosia to Xi Wangmu's Peaches of Immortality and back again.

Evolution. King is also tempting, and would have won, but 5x skill development x 700 years is hard to beat.

Paying for various things in world-creation CYOA has been a thing for a long, long, time.

Besides, there are plenty of paradigms of universe creation where it makes sense for the creation of such differently constituted worlds to have an identical cost.

These images and character design are not better, and although I have not read it all neither does the writing seem to be. Typography and charts are an improvement, as are the shadowboxes.

Automated Learning
My life is set, and I am perfectly positioned to select a new life for myself from among the available options.

>Wealth
>in the range of the top 25% of your country
That is a lot of fucking money. Like tank the economy amounts of money. And after a bit of research, I might have to move a few times.

>Debate, Writing, Drawing.
Congrats, I am rarely tempted away from lewd options.

I remember the author of this one using my idea for one of the 10 powers, though I don't remember which one. Man, that was a pretty long time ago.

Waifus, etc. With personalities tied to character-driven goals for your character. If you can map an appropriate aesthetic onto each waifu that would be great.

Environments and time periods. Should be pretty straightforward for you. Aim for variety and meaningfulness in context of the other options.

Items. Emphasizing the inner world of a person: imagination, emotions, focus, purpose, grief, etc.

Origin/Backstory. Speaks for itself I think. Ensure there are contact point to rub against other options.

Four categories should be enough to get you going, yeah?

I've seen that image a hundred times and I love it,
but today somehow I am seized with an urge to get a hold of an erp partner to play the oni for me in that specific scenario of personality, status, physiology, and fucking.

I'm replying to the OP you retard

And I'm pointing out that the thread is superfluous.

This one was made first anyway, so go whine in the superfluous thread if you wanna shitpost

It was made while the previous general was still up and running.