CND who else is salivating

I am cumming everywhere at the thought of the gains in the next week

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/9x4AjMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's your prediction?

feel bad for the smooth brains not holding this. will be 10 cents easy in a a week

I'm going all in

Seems like some coordinated FUD, you guys have anything that can make me a little more at ease with this?

It seems like there is a decent amount of competition and for such an ambitious platform that could mean death if their competitors beat them to the punch.

which is why you literally can use it right now.

i'm 80% since last week

they haven't even marketed it yet because their product has only recently finished. prepare to enter andromeda by q1 and q2 2018

I'm also interested in this. From what i see CND already has a working, usable product. Does it actually make good predictions though? I don't know.

The thing with creating trading algos that are actually capable of breaking the market is.. why would you sell them or make them public if they work? The first real market disrupting AI trading algo is going to be top secret levels of private.

that's the point of the staking you brainlet, you have to hold a certain amount to have access to different levels of the algo.

>smooth brains
holy fuck i laughed so hard, never seen that before

>competition
cindicator is the only platform that's focus is asset management/basing investment decisions; basically determining entry and exit prices.

HOw is this less than 100 mil market cap? With a working product? This is a steal at 5 cents.

they've been trying to weed out pajeets since october. the purge takes time.

Is this a long hold? This has a lot of room to grow....

price eoy? i want to buy some but not interested in long term hodl's atm

how much do you need for the different levels?

this coin will be pump and dumped by a group who has over 400 btc total. To get in on the action join the group chat at: discord.gg/9x4AjMM

Something around 35k USD for full level right now

Dude shut the fuck up.

end of 2018, spring of 2019, any price speculations? I'm planning to accumulate more and hold for at least a year

50 cents by July. Slowly. Will gain a penny or two per week.

i think 40-50cents by the summer is reasonable. you can check out their updated roadmap. i expect a lot of growth over the next few months. it just comes down to how impatient you are and how little you're willing to settle for. anything you're buying and selling within 6 months you're selling early and cheap.

I mean I bought some of this yesterday after seeing a thread and really researched it, in the past I ignored all Cind threads.

How will their AI stay ahead of everyone elses AI? Aren't there tons of things doing this already? It should not be too hard to program everything needed to tell if a coin is about to pump or dump. If the AI is really successful won't there be some rich dude who just buys enough for access and tweets out all its advice? Won't people eventually find out how the AI works and manipulate it to orchestrate their own pump and dumps?

Also don't you need a crazy amount of CND to get access to the AI? Like 25k USD worth? I just don't see any value in the project and feel it will be obsolete before it really gets rolling.

there may be projects like it but go and look at CND's roster, it's full as fuck

Don't overthink this. The bottom line is that that kind of tech research is valuable.

I'm holding it for a year except maybe when it goes 10x. I don't think this team and tech is going anywhere.

why's that?

I mean it won't disappear over night like some pajeet cash grab. The team looks solid and there's a working product. It's well on it's merry way to making it.

yeah they're doing the Lord's work.

I just sold this at a loss and it's going lower. I'll kms if it 10x screencap this pls.

>coordinated fud keeping it low
>massive buy wall waiting to let it freefall

Checks out mateys

Why do people sell at a loss before anything happens?

I'm still waiting for it to go lower!
Gonna sleep on it

>bought it early
>expects it to 10x in a day
its not a pump and dump pajeet project.