Can a hivemind be liberterian?

Can a hivemind be liberterian?

When the hivemind wants to kill every non-hivemind species.

Arnt libertarians already hive mind?

Are you asking if a hive mind can inject into another hive mind?

/pol/ seems to think they'really libertarian so maybe

/pol/ mostly seem to be LARPing NatSocs

You've never been to /pol/, have you, child?

Sure, I don't see why a hive mind can't be retarded.

Combined army from Infinity, they're technically like a hive mind. Albeit a retarded one.

The libertarian ones (Exrah Commissariat) got purged though.

I never thought of the combine as a hive mind. They always just seemed to be just a powerful inter-dimensional empire.

>Combine
>hivemind
They aren't though. Mind control and brainwashing - yes, hivemind - no.

Literally 'nids.
>Braindead tier hivemind only cares for consumption.
>Hostile to everything that isn't them.
>Lots of overly redundant special snowflake mutations
>Still not efficient despite said mutations
>Individuals can lose contact to hivemind, will happily turn on eachother if so.
>Has a more subtle cult-like group that infiltrates societies and encourages hedonism and crossbreeding.

Daily reminder that everyone that isn't a libertarian is a cuckold, just different flavors of cuckold

Yes if you properly define what an individual is. If you look at the Borg as a single individual (which they effectively they are,) they're completely libertarian. Fuck everyone who's not them, don't negotiate, don't make or respect laws, just take what you want and fuck anyone who tries to stop you. Your politics determines only how you relate to other individuals, which in the case of a hivemind means how you relate to anyone outside the hivemind.

Libertarians are cucks in denial. Objectivism is the only way to have control of yourself, you wimp.

Libertarian Right Hivemind coming trough

Spiral Power/Getter Rays are pretty close I think.

Mind altering power that forces the idea of self determination within creatures for the sake of accelerationism. Everything infected with spiral power/getter rays always think in very similar ways and go towards the same goals.

The combine aren't a hivemind.
They are more like the Tau with a ruling class brainwashing everyone else, co-opting alien species and even controling their reproduction.

They're not exactly as docile or naive as the Tau, they're more like Imperium's scary bullshit x Tau-like diversity, ruled by literal enslavers.

Yes, as much as they want to deny they are.

>encourages hedonism
Genestealer cults don't do this, though. Their members are actually hyper productive model imperial citizens. What they encourage is reproduction.

If they aren't a hivemind, they're probably trying to become one by tapping into the vortessence

That depends, is there a hivemind made up of child labor advocates and pedophiles?

Isn't that just organized crime?

Juffo-wup

are you suggesting the shit on this list >55055339 isn't pure cuckoldry?
>I'll do all the terrible jobs mr bossman! please think I'm useful! Hours of unpaid overtime? you betcha I can do that!

>there is no such thing as a bad job

As much as I enjoy your work Mike Rowe that one is absolutely not true. There are turkey terrible jobs out there where people will work you to death for shit wages if you let them. One of the most important things in life is having the confidence to tell that kind of position to fuck off and refuse to be taken advantage of.

Blindly buying into the idea of "there are no bad jobs" and "always stay late" is how you end up with that awful crunch culture video game and tech companies employ and I've watched too many friends get chewed up and spat out by those absolutely shit work conditions.

This.

Is that some North american bulshit? Why is he making that face? It's litterally an "I will be your wage slave for life and try my best to enjoy ir while not whining" statement.

I respect Mike Rowe a lot for being a blue collar advocate but he's a bit too Japanese in his views of the workplace and work ethic. I was raised with strong ethics regarding work, and even I think he's a bit too employer-oriented. I mean he does say things like "if you don't like your job find a new one" which is legit, but saying "any job is a good job" is objectively wrong. Any job can be "fine" if your boss is cool or it treats you well, but "good" and "fine" are not the same. Call me a pedant if you wish, but the only people who would argue the difference are management types or NEETs who have never worked anyway.

My nigga.

nah

>The Good Goy Pledge

why??

God I fucking love the combine. Anyone see the announcement for them that they all live in a Dyson sphere? We should stat combine soldiers hunters strides etc.

>The majority of this thread.
The topic had some potential, but ultimately, it was never going to be anything but /pol/bait.

Please return to your politics board for children. The adults are trying to have serious conversations about children's games.

Why is that Nazi punching another Nazi

Because sometimes with a continuing comic that runs for decades, you eventually run out of ideas and do retarded shit like making Cap reveal he's been working for Hydra the whole time. Then again, the timing of the whole Secret Empire run is surprisingly spot on and almost intentionally relevant.
But that's a discussion better had on /co/

To answer a question with a question is it hypocritical for a libertarian to use his hand to bring food to his mouth even though the hand doesn't get to eat any of it personally?

If that isn't hypocritical then I see no reason why a hivemind can't be libertarian.

y'know there's a lot of wonky garbage in that image, but i think my favourite is putting "i understand the world is not fair" and "i believe all people were created equal" right next to each other.

Some humans are born flat-out wrong, and they will never get better. For shame Mike, you're a smarter man than that, I know.