Time to go full queer

pastebin.com/3YRsCNTi article from kotaku.
So are you looking forward to play with you non gender binary edgy rogue?

>Implying they can force a settling on me
Pffffhahahahahahaha
Put as many pillow bitters as you want, more people I'll ignore or kill in my games

So you made a thread so you could talk to closet homos? There's websites you can go to user, and they have profile pictures and bios, you don't need to come here to look for someone to bung your brownie factory

? Remove disease and disease immunity is super easy to achieve in D&D

We already had a thread for this and it was terrible.

We just had a shitty 500+ post thread about this.

I'm so glad you paste-binned this instead of giving Kotaku the page views. 10/10 good job.

Yeah to be honest it might be a bait thread but at least the OP has some standards.

how did it get that long and why isn't there more quality r34 of the sorceress?

it's ok, looks like you and me are going to have lots of homo fun :)

Tripfaggots and shitposting.

>why isn't there more quality r34 of the sorceress?
Gods hate us.

Read it.

If I'm the DM, said gay NPC will never show up. If I'm a player, most certain my DM wouldn't be a fag to use them.

So, there's only so much they can try to force before backlash

Can someone who has read the previous 5e adventures tell how they included LGTBBQ characters in them? Because I have been to 5e general and have never heard of them.

How are the players even supposed to find out?

I like cock as much as the next guy, but when I was running Curse of Strahd I made the old knight guy and the other guy battle brothers and not gay for each other, just because I find that more compelling.

>LGTBBQ
I'm not a fanny bandit myself, but I have a friend that's gay and I asked him his take on this. His reply was basically eyerolling and laughter at how retarded this and all other virtue signalling is.
This is literally unenforceable

I had a virtue signalling player insist I made diverse NPCs in a campaign. So there was a travelling merchant, a fop and dandy and poet.

The next time the party visited the town they didn't see him.

They saw a preacher in the town square giving a sermon about moral turpitude and how buggery is a sin.

I wish my players cared enough about NPCs to even check if I'm virtue-signally or not, but I've got a bunch of videogame-mentality players whom I haven't quite broken out of the mindset of seeing other characters as quest/loot-dispensers. They wouldn't know if I threw a gay character at them unless he started trying to dry-hump them. Feels bad man.

>Kotaku

Including gay NPCs isn't "virtue signalling" any more than including straight NPCs is automatically homophobia.

did you buy the core books? then you're paying them nonetheless. do you talk about D&D in here? you're providing publicity that boosts sales? do you play on Roll20? then you're part of creating the large D&D community that is a strong salespoint for the game.

>second.jpg

this would be entirely correct if the linked article didnt make it clear that they werent included to amplify the story. it was motivated politically.

and that makes WOTC scum i would like this hobby to stay largely unpolitical