Where does you character live?

Other urls found in this thread:

mcmansionhell.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Home is where the ass sits.

A good saddle.

Where's the black people?

On the EDGE!

You jest, but if these are truly meant to be neolithic Europeans, then they should actually be considerably more dark skinned.

White skin didn't enter the European genetic makeup until about 8000 years ago.

still in trees

In the warm embrace of another man

In the navy

Murder hobo detected.

Those peple look really weird without all the body hair they're supposed to have.

Why would there be black people in typical European caveman land? That's like asking where the Chinese are.

The open road.

An empty ale barrel on the south road.

Wherever he's been banished to THIS time.

Cute. Is he forever /y/, or just dabbling?

How would we know that? Also, if we're assuming that people 'evolved' to be whiter, why? where's the evolutionary benefit there?

>How would we know that?

Genetics is magic.

>Also, if we're assuming that people 'evolved' to be whiter, why?

They weren't blazed by scorching sunlight 24/7. It does wonders with pigments, I'm tellin ya!

>where's the evolutionary benefit there?

Higher efficiency for "processing" sunlight for, say, Vitamin D. It isn't a problem when you live in the bumfuck nowhere savannah, but you gotta do something when you go north and sunny times drop.

Also, user, you should really read a book or something.

as a construction fag this makes me laugh. I worked on a mcmansion on lake erie last year that was being battered by waves when it wasn't even storming. Behold a little while later the entire fucking house starts leaking and they try to sue each party who worked on it. He had to line every point on his home with 3 inch wire spikes to keep seagulls from covering his house in shit. The thousands of dollars thrown away for stupidity is incredible.

>That's like asking where the Chinese are.
You must be from some strange not!UnitedStates... You see, here people are obsessed with race and it's almost a national pastime to shoehorn blacks into historical cultures and events. And to mention the historical inaccuracy is considered racist, and to attempt to actually correct the problem will result in you being ostracized.

oh yea the best part is when he was told his copper gutters were going to tarnish ridiculously quickly he said he would just replace them all every two years. I have thousands of ridiculos mcmansion stories but this guy really stands out, you could see cedar point from the back "yard" (shore). I have only worked on one stupider house which was owned by rich rednecks who raised deer for country music stars to shoot in their back yard. Instead of one big house they insisted on having a "compound" with different buildings connected by paths, it was madness. Their garage had a racquetball pit and mini golf, and their three dogs HAD A DOG HOUSE BIGGER THAN MY HOUSE. Essentially a garage carpet and tons of dog stuff.

In the back of a junkie van.
It's a lot cheaper than real estate and not having a permanent residence makes it harder to be ambushed on your way to a shadowrun.

Haha. You can find more on this page if you want some good laughs.

mcmansionhell.com/

>. Instead of one big house they insisted on having a "compound" with different buildings connected by paths, it was madness.
This makes perfect sense to me.

>he thinks Americans like black people
Holy shit you couldn't be more wrong, honky

>He fell for the Racism in America meme

Anyone /yurt/ here?

>Instead of one big house they insisted on having a "compound" with different buildings connected by paths, it was madness.
This somehow makes sense to me..

Half of my roleplaying group is black, including our GM. We've all been good friends since college, have a fantastic time roleplaying, and we do lots of social activities outside of gaming.

It's like saying gays are illegal in the imperium.

Each state or planet is so varied(as are people) that there is no point of making sweeping generalizations.

Should point out, the switch to a more plant-based diet with agriculture meant that people were receiving less vitamin D from their diet, and so over many generations there was a gradual shift to lighter skin among northern Europeans.

Animal nervous tissue is rich in vitamin D, which is why arctic people like Inuit still have "dark" skin when compared to northern Europeans.

Good question considering his home blew up recently

It helps to employ more nuance than is typically displayed on Veeky Forums.

Really, this whole site is a rotten place to discuss any kind of hot-button topic or problem.

I have this idea for a secluded community of druids or something, who place the pursuit and preservation of knowledge above most else. They send their kids out when they're 15-18 or something, haven't worked out exact numbers, and they spend something like 7-15 years gathering the world's knowledge before they come back with it.

stop eating bait

>tfw would totally live in a yurt on a small lot of land away from everything if "a small lot of land away from everything" wouldn't leave you dead of heat stroke here
Living in the south is suffering.

Once portable nuclear plants become a thing, I'm leaving to live an agrarian life.

Hopefully amazon drones will have taken off by that point too

With his parents.

I actually did the math, but unfortunately deleted it when reinstalling my OS
iirc though, solar powering a small hut with excess wattage was about 8.5k not including the land, provided optimal conditions nearly year round (my location was the desert of utah or nevada, so optimal is common there). This provided:
Lighting in excess
A toaster oven
A full sized fridge (minifridges are actually about as much power used, evidently)
A window AC unit (""Portable"" units cost as much for as much power usage despite looking more utilitarian) that is assumed to be running 24/7, but likely would not need to be.
permanently plugged in laptop and phone
Solar oven
16 sqr foot INSULATED living space with a deep concrete foundation
Solar array of (I think) 12 panels, might have been 6.
Battery array (lead truck batteries evidently work great).
Alternator so it actually could power shit correctly.
Wiring.
And, last but not least, paint to make it look pretty inside.

furniture not included, but around here you can dumpster raid stores for crappy but easily fixed up stuff so it's a near non-factor.
I imagine a yurt would be cheaper, given the construction, but would be harder to keep warm.

Well tiny homes and the like can also be used.

They are pretty cheap

the castle that he inherited after he killed his family