A heads up

I see you guys are finally catching on... For the rest of you: don't fucking miss out on this. I'll admit I was shilling earlier, but now that I see all of reddit has hopped on the cunt of this coin, well... I for one don't plan on dumping it. Not trying to scam anyone here. This is actually a great opportunity to make short-term AND long-term massive gains. BNTY on kucoin.

come on, yall. If you've got any questions bout the coin, send them my way.

This one is gonna moon even harder soon!

Looks like it, yeah. Get on reddit and spread the word. Looks like some of you are already doing exactly that haha

btw if you sign up for kucoin use ref code 1531J, KCS pays dividends.

Its sad that im barely realizing its good to jump onto some of these shitcoins when its shilled here.

I'm fucking all in, I see this thing at at least 50 cents by New Year's

Took you long enough. This place seems to be the start of momentum, then it reaches reddit, then the subreddits, then the general public. May as well hop on when you can.

Jumped on verge then hopped off of that to prl and then put the profits to here. Waiting for the next moon mission.

best to sell PRL now?

I have the same dilemma bro. PRL price has dipped cos people selling to run to BNTY. I can't bring myself to drop PRL at these prices, just too low

Hold onto PRL for a week, it'll 2x to 3x by then

Same here, I'm gonna hold my PRL...just threw about a grand at bounty, traded my BAY and EMC2 for it. PRL is bigger potential overall than bounty.

I was trying to send my bnty away to etherdelta and this happened, what gives.

so i guess you are mind blowned too?

PRL price dipping to catch this one.

Bounty is PRL v.2

it is pretty much over now though. i guess it will come down to 20% gainz. Eh... For such a shilled shitcoin I expected more

I mean the idea is pretty much retarded anyway. Why the fuck do you need a token for this???? A privacy coin like Monero would have made sense but this? eh....

you are fucking retarded....

This is going at east $0.50 by the end of the year

Try with higher gas limit, and make sure you have eth in your wallet to send it.

Who knows.

But the concept is retarded.
But so are 90% of crypto "investors".

This is a pump and dump for me at most.

i sent from kucoin so i couldnt control the gas amount. do i send eth to the smart contract? is my BNTY recoverable?

Finally managed to get in on one of these on day one. Strapped in for the moon.

This is going 1$ EoY, easily. Binance listing in the works, finished product, professional team, normie appeal, it's got it all.

If anyone needs a kucoin referal, gives us both some extra BNTY :-))