Should the physical stats determine appearance?

Should the physical stats determine appearance?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/D20_female_asset_generator
youtu.be/aUgQPzq6ifc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vaguely?

And it depends on system/style

Yes, with strength determining your ass and constitution for the tits.

I'm weak as shit and can't even jog for ten minutes without needing to catch my breath, but people constantly comment on me being one of the most attractive guys they've met.

So, no, not really.

CHA or GTFO.

Physical appearance to a degree, sure, but not necessarily attractiveness. Being strong, healthy or charismatic doesn't necessarily equate to physical attractiveness but should have some influence on it.

Nah man, it's the other way around. It's why all them fighting game chicks have them big ol' titties.

Eh.

No.

Attractiveness is abstract as fuck.

It can inform appearance as well as other data points (I.e. High strength warrior bloke shouldn't look like he is part of a boy band.), but codifying it just is silly.

>good fighters
>low CON
Pick one.

1d4chan.org/wiki/D20_female_asset_generator

>biggest tits are still small

Don't forget Dexterity for pulling off crazy sexual stunts.

Even if you weren't lying being attractive is subjective. OP probably means that you can't have a character with 0 strength and still somehow look ripped.

Bruh, you need to do some cardio, looks don't mean shit if you can't measure up.

One of my players in my SWN campaign has cybernetic limbs, and that is her reason for having a high strength despite the young age of the character.

Barring glamour, any girl rucking a pack, a weapon, and maybe armor over rough terrain for a living is going to have low body fat and a smaller bust.

Lord no, if I roll 20 str I'm still playing a loli

Stats are for the game, the character is for the player

Pedoshits and lolifags have been here for as long as there has been a here. It's pathetic, but it is what it is.

>all I learned about life I learned from action movies

Someone could chisel a fucking rock into the sexiest damn thing to have ever existed, and it'd still have 0 in every stat, so no.

Skinny and handsome was all the rage a 200 years ago, just like fat and handsome was a couple hundred years before and muscled and handsome is all the rage now

You just got a symmetrical and well formed face, regardless of what your body looks like you'd still probably be attractive.

>STR
Dictates the presence of bulk/muscle mass

>DEX
Dictates how lean the character is built (not per se contradictory with muscle mass)

>CON
Dictates how "sturdy" the character is, including such things as bone structure and broad shoulders

>INT/WIS
[Insert Lombroso here]

>CHA
How "noticable" a person is. Low CHA means they look utterly average, high CHA means they look noteworthy. Can be something as charming as being stunningly beautiful, or something as weird as having a particularly large nose.

>Low STR/DEX/CON
Scrawny faggot

>High DEX, low STR/CON
DYEL mode

>High STR/CON, low DEX
Bear mode

>High CON, low STR/DEX
Just a sturdy looking dude. Could be a guy who's pretty tall with a really favorable bone structure but nothing else in his favor

>High STR/DEX/CON
A E S T H E T I C

Go to bed, Pygmalion.

What the fuck is A E S T H E T I C on a person?

The are using the adjective form, not the noun.

You're only listing physical exertions and not caloric intake. Those two things and genetics determine body fat and bust size.

Man did they ever finish that hypersexual homebrew system?

Nothing should 'define' appearance. Beauty and seduction are extremely subjective and it should be roleplayed as such.

>REEE ALL SHAPES ARE BEAUTIFUL ITS SUBJECTIVE REEEEEE

Fuck off landwhale, you'll never be pretty.

My wife and I exercise all the time and also are quite find of hiking and camping. She does all that and still has 38DDDs

youtu.be/aUgQPzq6ifc

careful with that axe you're grinding, you might hurt somebody

Partially. You're obviously not going to have a great bod if you have shitty strength and constitution(although you might still be attractive in other ways). Likewise, if you have 18 str(or equivalent), you're obviously not going to be the skinniest dude around unless your strength is due to magic or some shit(like cybernetic augments).

But obviously your physical stats don't determine EVERYTHING about your appearance, and even when they're a factor it's generally better to understate their influence than overstate it.

Basically the Greek beauty ideal (in men at least, "ideal" Greek women were pudgy weaklings).

>biggest result is DDD+
>+
>even has breasts larger than DDD shown

I don't know what world you live in where DDDs are small, but the chart clearly implies you can go as high as you want if you roll high enough

>My wife does all of that stufd and still has a cup size listed on the chart

What's the problem again?

It's very upsetting to me that I share a hobby with you

k

>1d4chan.org/wiki/D20_female_asset_generator

started with slender/small/petite character at 5'1" 101 lbs

tits: 18 + 1con +0cha = 19, DDD
ass: 17 + 1con +0cha = 18, "hourglass-thick"

slim, petite, stacked, A+

This is literally the only right answer in this entire shitshow of a thread.

Int, wis, and cha have no interaction with physical looks, as they are the mental stats. The only exception to this is Cha and its less actual look and more how people perceive you based on your self confidence. When you boil down just what Charisma means to its most basic root concept it is literally the stat of self confidence.

All the rest of the posts talking about the thirsty ass fucking female asset generator shit is utterly retarded and has been so since its inception.

Wow... congrats you're an idiot.

Posting this from an older thread about this topic.

>The only exception to this is Cha and its less actual look and more how people perceive you based on your self confidence.

But I like shy girls.

I... can agree with this is you want to make APP/COM purely stat-derived.

Well, anyone's entitled to their own shit taste.

Time and place, name em.

Only as much as the people in the game want them to.

no, fat sacks don't have muscle, your ass does

Who was in charge of putting all the ugly whores around the picture?
They're fired.

People that look like that are severely dehydrated and have done major harm to their muscles for the sake of show.

What, does my character to gorge himself in feasts if he has low dex?