LIVE STREAM CONFIRMS BIG STUFF FOR XLM!!!!

LIVE STREAM CONFIRMS BIG STUFF FOR XLM!!!!

BUY BUY BUY!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVVMN2KT324
youtu.be/RVVMN2KT324?t=24m25s
emptybucket.co.uk/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-stellar-lumens-according-to-ibm/
youtu.be/RVVMN2KT324?t=25m25s
twitter.com/fairxio
ibm.com/blogs/blockchain/author/michael-dowling/
stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/exchange.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

things or stuff may or may not happen?!?!

live stream was barely anything. not official.

nothing announced.

Holyfuck about to dump

Hard

Fairx unofficially confirmed as IBM/stellar project. I'd say that's pretty big

Watchu mean by that?

Fk off pajeet, this coin isn't for you to shill

Live stream was just simple questions about XLM, nothing big.

Announcement is this week, wait for their tweet

no way, it's already hit support

This. it was pretty evident in the way she reacted

she was literally all smiles.

do the math retards.

anyone link the livestream or video plz

Very VERY strongly implied.
They also confirmed that reddit rumors were all true.
Big smiles on their faces and noted that they were expecting a lott more transactions next year

where is the stream?

alright lads, i made some cash from burst and doubled my stack.

i'm ready for blast off. this shit is gonna blast off.

arm yourself

Never felt so /comfy/ in an alt before

stream is over

>youtube.com/watch?v=RVVMN2KT324

tl;dr

only issue for stellar might be liquidity and that solution might be fairx exchange

She kept saying the 'big boys' are waiting for liquidity before they transfer onto its platform

Here you go, lad. It's towards the end, that qt laughing and smiling tells you all you need to know

Yeah that smile literally gave it all away once she said the reddit rumors are true. Going all in I’m not missing out in 2018. I NEED to retire early

>tfw my gainz are fueled entirely by hype generated through qt azn girl smiles

Can I get this video from a chink male instead please?

Give me 10 minutes

What are you, gay

They need the liquidity as well because they want penetration. States like Washington have bullshit laws like

>On July 23, Washington became the latest state to regulate the digital currency market, ostensibly to protect consumers. The bill establishing the regulations, passed by the state legislature in April, has prompted both scorn and praise within the cryptocurrency community, and has led some Bitcoin-related businesses to shut down their Washington operations rather than comply.

>The bill’s primary targets are digital exchanges, which allow customers to trade and deposit their Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other currencies. Every exchange with Washington customers must now operate under the state’s money transmitter laws, which have traditionally applied to businesses like Western Union. That includes an obligation to be licensed by the state’s Department of Financial Institutions, and to maintain virtual currency reserves equal to the funds they retain on behalf of customers.

>In addition, exchanges must agree to third-party security audits of their systems, and post surety bonds of between $10,000 and $550,000, which work as security deposits in the event customers deserve compensation from an exchange.

Now it make sense why that one guy literally bought all XLM off of poloniex

I dont want a low IQ female who "ummmmms" every 3 seconds

>"We think it's very critical for XLM to have a trading pair with fiat currencies. And this is something we're actively working on and doing our [bridge] to as well. And umm, and I think that other than the centralized exchange part we are also very focused on developing our decentralized exchange because we really believe that that's the future of cryptocurrency having that interoperability between different whether it be cryptocurrency or fiat currency or other tokens. So we are very focused on getting more assets issued on Stellar and hopefully more fiat assets and getting more market makers on our decentralized exchange and create a deeper order book so that would be our major focus of 2018."

Gtfo she actually sounds pretty smart and it wasn’t that bad go suck tiny penises
Mooooooon snek

kek
>go suck tiny penises

ill leave that for the dumb chink on the video

I feel like Fairx might be too good to be true but jesus fk if it is what I think it is, it will explode in America, at a time where everyone is trying to hard to get their money on the exchanges

I can see a new exchange smooth sailing past these regulations but not previous exchanges as they will have to audit their entire system (something im sure COINBASE doesn't want to do)

There is so much moon coming to XLM

It's a fucking gold mine we're sitting on here

TO ALPHA CENTAURI

>youtu.be/RVVMN2KT324?t=24m25s

That's where the FairX question is

1) shes way too enthuasiatic
2) admits that she learns from what the reddit community finds
3) says its related

Even if FairX was true, I don't think she would have the authority to announce it. Seems like something IBM or Hyperledger would announce it with Stellar being used in the background

just my 2 cents

emptybucket.co.uk/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-stellar-lumens-according-to-ibm/

>5 facts from an interview with the CTO and Blockchain Lead for IBM

“XLM is used to settle cleared transactions for FX. Fiat currency is buying XLM (and vice-versa) as part of FX transactions. It will work something like this: Person A, who has USD, wants to pay a farmer (Person B) in Fiji, who wants Fiji Dollars. Person A tells their institution to execute that transfer of value. The institution debits their USD account based on the quote from USD -> XLM -> FJD, and sends XLM to the recipient institution, who then chooses to hold their XLM for other transactions or immediately sell them to a market maker. This is the first step to creating a world where excess capital, in whatever denomination, can be used to invest in any other jurisdiction.”

“However, it doesn’t stop at FX only. The purpose is for a clearing ledger that not only clears FX transactions, but really, any transaction resulting in a transfer of value. So think cash for securities or t-bills for asset-backed assets. Any financial instrument can be used as ‘money’. IBM’s vision is to allow the legal, safe, compliant payment using any asset for any asset globally.”

“XLM is one of the assets on Stellar. It’s also used to ‘pay’ for transactions on the network. So XLM has 1) value and 2) utility. There will be other assets. So, for example, let’s say that a fictional island nation called Stellarisle has a central bank, and that central bank wants to issue currency assets on Stellar. In that case, Stellar is used, and XLM is used to power those transactions for those assets, even though XLM isn’t directly used as the settlement mechanism. It doesn’t matter if XLM is the settlement mechanism. Rather what really matters is 1) the safest settlement mechanism is used for two transacting parties, and 2) XLM is still used even as a utility.

>youtu.be/RVVMN2KT324?t=25m25s

Sorry at ^, she admits that she can't say more than what was found on the reddit forums

So I can think she kinda did admit it

I like how steadily it's been growing, a sign of a good coin.

I dont even want it shilled anymore. Keep that price low. It's got so much potential its insane

I bought in way back in October at 300 sats.
Can't wait for more gains

She gave the biggest smile in that entire video right at that end of that statement about FairX & IBM lol

I'd say that seals the deal for me, the potential gains are already giving me the willies

good goy

>Not prepping for a moon mission
Fine, more for me

Did I also see that ICO's will be on Stellar? Lads, if this is the case, we will see $100 Stellars, maybe more. Look at Ethereum

We think it's very critical for XLM to have a trading pair with fiat currencies. And this is something we're actively working on and doing our [bridge] to as well. And umm, and I think that other than the centralized exchange part we are also very focused on developing our decentralized exchange because we really believe that that's the future of cryptocurrency having that interoperability between different whether it be cryptocurrency or fiat currency or other tokens. So we are very focused on getting more assets issued on Stellar and hopefully more fiat assets and getting more market makers on our decentralized exchange and create a deeper order book so that would be our major focus of 2018.

>Trying to undermine my convictions
I wonder who this could be....

With a supply of 103,550,799,663? Yeah, sure. Dream on. It will probably moon at some point, but you're delusional.

And the Reddit rumors are what exactly?

dont forget its a clone of ripple

Tell that to Ripple holders... 99 billion supply and it mooned huge

>clone
>not improvment

Shill harder kek, can't wait for the FOMO train from Ripple to Ripple 2.0

Okay so what a moon for you? I'd take 50 cents. this coin is fucking undervalued and you know it. supply does not mean anything my man.

It won't hit $100 like that user said, but it will eventually hit $1 like Ripple.

LOL gtfo... you have no idea what you're talking about. It's not a clone, and they're attracting multiple different markets which add up to a bigger transaction throughput than ripple

Ripple is like an idea that inspired millions

Then came across someone named Stellar that showed the world that you don't have to be afraid anymore, and it moved Billions

It could if BTC bites it and ETH is not cutting it for most ICOs
By 2019/2020
But mostly likely it will end at current paypal stock price ($74+)

Android pay

if that is true, XLM would be the closest out of all of crypto to ending the SWIFT

It's not android pay, its fairx exchange, a fiat based exchange that trades against cryptos

>a coinbase competitor

Android pay is a pajeet shill at the moment
(ive seen theories but nothing that sticks)

I have plenty of Stellar. But nothing is going to happen in alts until segwit2x. So you might as well enjoy the bitcoin ride for another day or two.

Comfy in this coin? I bought this shit a month ago cuz you fucking fags said it was mooning at 26 cents. I bought the dip now i've been holding this bag at 22 cents forever. Slowest fucking coin ever, literally a sleeping snake.
>IBM
I don't care if Samsung and Amazon are backing this pajeet coin, if i'm not seeing gains it is a shitcoin end of story. We are here to hustle some cash, not to support other peoples lives.

Knowing which coin is about to explode is the name of the game brah. This thread is meant to provide info for those who have no idea / didn't know about the stream

Now whether or not the rumor fits the news, we'll have to sit back and find out

But until then, its up to you to decide whether a McAfee pump&dump is worth more than hodling a legit coin

Buyer Beware

>Now whether or not the rumor fits the news, we'll have to sit back and find out
So THIS is what "buy the rumor sell the news" means
t. brainlet

Did you somehow FOMO'd and bought the coin at an ATH? I'm quite comfy buying it at 800 sats. If you want quick gains, go to discord pump and dumps. This isn't your average PnD coin.

>implying I meant sell

Why would you ever sell XLM?

what news do you mean?

I'm only holding 30 XLM but ill obviously sell just enough to cover my initial investment (a whole $6.40) then let it ride

This is true, i was new at the time. And didn't know how many shills are here. I didn't buy ATH but ... it was expensive enough and wrong time to buy.

Those fags said it's a confirmed moon, i fell for it

You should do your own research and not wait for other people to force your financial decisions.

You should go read up the things on the Stellar / reddit forums if you are interested to knowing more about Stellar and why it may be a big player in 2018 when it comes to crypto

>falling for a snek moon mission

how does a years old sideways coin with no news moon?

>literally been mooning all year

I thought I bought LTC at ATH when it was $70

boy was I glad on hodling

Can we get a logo of the XLM rocket going sideways?

Whoa, lookout, big money coming through! How do you sleep at night knowing you have so much on the line?

I bought 1200 at 1530, am I gonna make it brahs?

No, you colossal faggot.

sell for kohls kash asap

This.
Im selling next time it spikes. Sick of holding this sideways rocket

1200? Wow you are very, very new. Welcome aboard!

Long-term is good though. I would hold if I were you.

Thanks I'm buying your bags

I dont know, man. My grandma gave me $6.40 and told me "dont spend it all in one place"...sorry grandma...

That's like... an lumen!

it just seemed like the most stable of the biz hyped coins. I'm going for long 2018 gains.

The qt asian tickled me to buy another few hundred.

Does no one get how big FairX could be? IBM and Stellar are about to launch a north american competitor to coinbase. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Look at the twitter. The company's motto is "cash for crypto." Look at the fucking banner picture its an app for buying crypto. This is being spelled out for you assholes. Stellar wants to kill Coinbase

twitter.com/fairxio

Thanks I bought your bags.

>big
>749 followers.

fml gonna sell all that xlm I just bought.

my Xmas present from the wife was a note saying “put $1,000 into the place of choice”
>mfw I played this video for her
>mfw she’s a lifelong liberal
>mfw she says “I guess it’s progress that at least a woman is sent to Asia to liaison this shit”
>mfw I said “what, you think they should send a black angry woman to these meetings?”
>mfw she says “you’re racist”
>mfw I say “They’ll be sure to send a black woman to the board room sessions with the African American banking executives of the black owned banks, all 2 of them.
>mfw immediately pumped 1k into Lumens and cracked a beer
I’ll redpill this vagina soon enough with my gains, still gonna hit that floppy 40yo puss later just because, and gonna close my eyes and nut to thoughts of green candlessss

More for me nigger

let the linkies stay salty and poor

Isnt it weird that none of the major crypto exchanges actually use blockchain technology? Especially given how smart contracts are a better and trustless way to trade.

The head blockchain guy at IBM has been posting blogs about how blockchain is going to revolutionize the financial industry.

ibm.com/blogs/blockchain/author/michael-dowling/

Meanwhile Stellar has a whole write up on exactly how a decentralized exchange would work on their network.

stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/exchange.html

FairX is going to use cross-asset payments and real world cash deposits on the Stellar blockchain. Bitcoin will be dead as the crypto banking reserve coin. A blockchain exchange would no longer be denominated in BTC. Cross-asset payments mean you can trade anything for anything seamlessly and quickly.

Lets say this does happen.
What price does XLM go to?

2 dollers

They don't eat their own dog food. Priceless.

Tweets
Following
Followers

muh big deal

At $2 stellar would still be well below the market cap of ripple.

$4 would put it just under Ether in market cap. Keep in mind that Ether is only so fucking inflated because a dapp might actually work and have an effect on the real world one day without crashing their network. What if Ether launched a dapp that enabled you to trade any currency/crypto with any one in the world at any time, then what would it's market cap be?

Yes, "sorry grandma" indeed... At least you won't be losing money on the ol' sideways rocket, nothing can deviate it from it's course!

Just bought another 40 @ .000292 ETH