Start with $1000

Start with $1000
>pick 15 coins
>when one goes up 2% put a 10% stake in.
>when it goes up another 2% sell
>if it doesn't go up in 24 hours, sell
>if it drops 2%, sell.
>set notifications for price changes of > 2%

Explain to me why this wouldn't work.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2cdm62j
discord.gg/2cdm62j.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cryptos take a hit and most of your coins go down 2%

How bout you fucking try it

You clearly have no understanding of the volatility in this market.

might be a good idea to play it safe and always keep a certain percentage in BTC just in case.

Overall though, a 2% loss on a day like today isn't that bad.

2% loss hurts more than a 2% gain, relatively speaking. It will only work on a bull run.

So are you saying it's so volatile that most trades will hit the -2% before they hit +2%, over time?

Or that 24 hrs is too long of a time to hold?

fees are gonna eat you alive

Factor in transaction fees and get back to us algoman

Yeah shit you might be right. Bittrex fees are .25%, so 8 trades in general negate 1 trade for a 2% gain.

What would you guys change to make this work?

Adjust your sell points to the upside to account for the fees. It won't help in a bear market where everything is tanking, but nothing will. The house always wins.

ever heard of the capm model? variance? beta? read up on how to diversify. literally google it. when you consider a trade. consider the impact on your portfolio. if you put the same amount in each coin youre already doing it wrong

Risk reward ratio with fees, youre gonna lose money over time.

>implying CAPM is accurate

All joking aside though, this guy has a point.
Speaking of betas, anyone have any calculated? Or where could I find a list of betas for alt coins vs BTC?

I would change the amount of research you've done from ZERO to GREATER THAN ZERO.

>So are you saying it's so volatile that most trades will hit the -2% before they hit +2%, over time?
You will have coins drop 40% in minutes while the exchanges crash and don't allow you to sell.

Good luck you retarded fuck.

Obviously you're new to trading and have never traded with real stocks.

You'll never catch the dip. You'll never catch the peak.

Best method is the buy and hold method.
Nothing can beat that shit.

Yep, totally new to trading. Literally had my first decent loss yesterday and I'm not really expecting to keep the rest of my initial investment into crypto, which thankfully wasn't much.

I'd like to spend a few months trading to get a decent initial amount, 1ish BTC, and then just buy and hold the few coins I really believe in.

I guess I've got some research to do.

This

>He's never heard of transaction fees
>He assumes that the chart keeps going up after a 2% increase

>>if it doesn't go up in 24 hours, sell
>>if it drops 2%, sell
This is where you will lose money.

> 2%
Lmao have fun paying fees till your broke

You fucking retard, just cause you took Finance 101 and spout random bullshit you were taught in your first class doesn't mean you know what you're talking about.

15k person pump and dump Discord group, you’re welcome: discord.gg/2cdm62j

>not knowing what stop loss hunting is
>not knowing that mm will drop something to accumulate and then pump
>just....

Good luck reacting that quick to the market. Not even a bot is that good.

transaction fees

>I'd like to spend a few months trading to get a decent initial amount, 1ish BTC, and then just buy and hold the few coins I really believe in.

Listen. I've traded for a while to know you'll lose a lot of money(or not gain as much). Crypto is oversaturated with hype and any gains you get you'll think it's cause you're a good trader, it was the same with the dot com bubble. Just buy and hold top 10 coins for the next year and keep purchasing them every few paychecks and keep observing the markets.
You'll learn to trading timings, focus and it'll build mental toughness when you see your investments in red. Day trading will kill all your gains, you have to REALLY be good at it to get gains.

Just keep holding, reinvesting and it'll pay off much more than trading, I swear to you on my thai tranny gf's grave that you'll be better off.

Who knows, maybe after 4 or 5 years you'll be able to day trade successfully since you learned the markets.

Also, my point is it's the other way around.
Buy and hold first then trade instead of trading to get to 1 btc then buy and hold. because in most cases, that wont happen.

>retards are actually losing money when trading

LOL
how?
I make like 25k per month through crypto trading.
I basically play pubg all day and I‘m gonna buy a porsche 911 next year

Our pump and dump Discord reached 15k people tonight: discord.gg/2cdm62j. Next pump in about 1 day 10 hours.

im literally retarded and have made 5x by day trading just cashed out on this bubble because its too stressful think im gonna explodeeeeee

>Start with $1000
Put in BTC
Now have 16K
>Explain to me why this wouldn't work.
BTC will beat that
We are all doomed to have less Satoshi then we started with.
Best to just own 95% BTC
and slowly gamble away the other 5% away on shitcoin trades while posting gas the kikes memes on Veeky Forums

I don't know if it is a bubble.

All the finance guys say it is. All the computer scientist say it isn't.

Also if it is, take advantage of it. You keep seeing that meme post of dot com burst at 3 trillion market cap? Try to aim for half that.

Also, nice trips.

>Listening to the devil.

Doesn't work
I ran a bot over weeks of data trying all these things. Pump and dumps happen too quickly to do this.

The best formula I found was during a bullrun to just buy random shit and hold.

it does work, it's more or less what I do, except I do 2-3 coins because i'm not a retard. the only issue is swings are way bigger than that and a coin could easily go -30% to +50% in a day and you'll be sick to your stomach when you sell the dip or the very start of pump.

I still prefer doing this over bagholding. there's too much cost of opportunity in holding bags, btc is more or less the only crypto to grow steadily, everything else is either bleeding, dumping or pumping violently and it doesn't take months of holding to make gains off it if you watch a couple of promising ones like a hawk

Lol you would have to make 50 trades in the first 10 minutes

I am an adult and work. I don’t have time for little pajeet shit like this.

This. I hope you know you pay tax for every trade, OP.
Oh wait, I forgot for a sec that you're all NEETs

First taxes. Second I will write a bot to push down the price causing you to sell. There are tons of predatory bots that have been operating for years at this point. There is no escape.