/BCASH/ GENERAL

How big is your Bcash stack?
I think its my best performing alt-coin

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2cdm62j
twitter.com/JihanWu/status/868896110760181760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fking chinese P&D scamcoin LOL

Bigger than my BTC stack, which I smaller than my XMR stack.

Is it better than DOGE?

Bcash is gonna run wild these next couple weeks bitpay is accepting it rather than BTC I want some segshit coins on the 28th but bcash probably has more upside if I hold.

BCH PLZ

GO AWAY TO POL

THIS IS A /BCASH/ ALTCOIN GENERAL

Is what?

Is BCASH a better altcoin than DOGE

Bcash related faggot.

Total fuckery going on. And i told you faggots to buy Ada at 5 cents

Bitcoin Cash will destroy Bitcoin.

Objectively, no it is not.

BASED. Seriously in a world where your mining operations need to continue to exist so you dont feel like a total faggot for all you invested, you're gonna be mining BCH.

BCore BTFO

why would an altcoin beat BTC

I think so. Far more liquidity and merchant adoption, plus 0-conf.

Idk anything about it aside from it was a meme and was never meant to be taken seriously and yet people use it.

"Altcoin" is going to lose meaning in the future I think, or at least carry less inherent negativity. Not to say shitcoins won't exist.

I got 35 bch and 3 btc. I think its a good hedge against each other

Most alt coins DID beat BTC in 2017.

bitcoin about the moon.

BCH is headed back to 0.05btc.

which one

>50 fees
It will moon cause people want free coin but not so sure adterwards

So all alts will be shitcoins from now on and btc 90% marketcap?

That isn't at all what I said.

I think you are trying to scare me to sell my Bcash stack

Hilarious how you morons think the current BTC fees have anything to with anything.

Not as big as my Ripple stack.

>¿

On the contrary. When BTC loses total dominance it's going to redefine our views on altcoins.

Bitcoin fees are a result of demand. If bcash was popular it would have huge as fuck fees too because it doesn't actually solve any problem just ups on variable. The true scaling solution is a trivial implementation detail of the hundreds of available electronic payment solutions already available in the world.

Get a load of this nigger. Bcash can handle 8x the transactions of bitcoin with the ability to scale up as needed. You have literally no idea what you're talking about.

>scaling block size doesn't work we just do it for fun
>LN does work, i-its just not ready yet

Look at January first 2017
compare how many of any alt coin you could have got for the price of 1 btc.

Its actually difficult to find a coin that didn't completely destroy BTC in 2017.

No one missed Myspace when Facebook took over. Likewise, no one would care if Bitcoin loses its dominance, except for the autists who are emotionally attached it.

8x the block size doesn't equal 8x the transactions or 1/8th the fees. Meanwhile VISA handles 50,000 times the volume. The slight increase bcash provides is drips in a bucket made at huge costs to security and decentralization.

love how cashies have been trained to shit on LN while forgetting to check if whoever they're replying too has even mentioned LN.

bcash is about to dumped on hard FYI.

Didn't I tell you not to talk to cashies?

Visa averages 4000tps. That's less than 8TB a year. Hardly an issue.

I got given a lot of BCH at the beginning of Dec by parents as a xmas present. What do?

I'm thinking of selling for BTC just for this SegWit2x hard fork that is allegedly happening tomorrow.

> BTC market reacted badly to it not happening last time
> BCH clearly made some gains on the cancellation
> Free b2x for holders

Forget BCH and BTC dogmatism.

Would it be more logical to sell BCH for BTC (at least for the short term) in light of the announcement for this fork?

>The slight increase bcash provides is drips in a bucket made at huge costs to security and decentralization.

LN has hubs. Hubs cannot ever be decentralized. You cannot do per to per transactions through hubs. Its functionally impossible.

Why are you people still trying to argue this bullshit.

You must be thinking of bitcoin getting dumped the 29th after everyone collects their also probably better alt coins. Better have a plan for that inevitable crash.

>Would it be more logical to sell BCH for BTC (at least for the short term) in light of the announcement for this fork?

You run the risk of it crashing back to 14k while you hold BTC.

I would hold BCH because Roger Ver is still good for one or two pumps. But get out when you are ahead or you risk total disaster.

LN actually does work but it's not ready for widespread use though
You can try it out yourself and have been able to for a while now... do some research

I already tried it on bitcoin testnet. I'm going to start a main net node as soon as the client is officially released.

Fucking all core users spew the same shit so predictable. Your network doesn't work. Plain and simple. Lighting has been "Coming Soon" for four years.

If its not ready yet that means it doesn't work.
If it is ready that means it works.

Pick one, otherwise be forced to explain why something that is fully functional is being kept behind red tape while BTC sputters and bleeds out.

STFU about that bullshit "fork"
The news about it is paid advertisements by some guy named Jaap.

Seriously it's the biggest load of shit to try and cash in on bitcoins name

Nobody has to prove anything to you retards. :)
It will come and none of you can do anything against it. How does it feel that all the fud you create on biz is absolutely irrelevant?

That doesnt mean shit.

Many currencies beat USD, but still USD in the king of currencies.

It is all about usage, recognition, stability, peoples trust.

Also this shit is a fucking meme at this point.
"I'm gonna run a node goys, its so easy! My mom is goina run one too!"

You need to be wealthy as fuck to run one of those nodes. And you need a rig that will handle the stress. Otherwise who the fuck will connect to your hub when there are so many better options?

First of all, I can run a node just for myself. Second, how much bitcoin do I need to run a node? I might adjust the amount according to your opinion.

>fiat is programmable money

That's like comparing pen and paper to a computer with internet.

LN alpha just released dec 10. Three different groups are working on implementations. LN is here. You can argue whether it will be used, but it is real and you can use it right now.

I can't feed my family with fake coffees bud.

> 1907
> 1929
> 1937-38
> 1962
> 1987
> 1989
> early 1990s
> 1997
> 2001
> 2007

List of years in which the entities which back and regulate your USD have crashed to the ground.

Ah yes let the weak arguments flow through your body. Let everyone see how retarded you are.

>Nobody has to prove anything to you retards. :)

Cuz you don't have anything substantial. This is what people who don't have arguments sound like.

> Many currencies beat USD, but still USD in the king of currencies.

heheheahahahahaahaha

WHAT? Motherfucker in January first if you dumbed one BTC all in to Dash you would have got 85 Dash. That is a valid argument. That is an observable truth.

Your one btc would have got you $105968.65
XRP was even higher!

I'm not even sure what coin really was the top coin of 2017 but it sure as fuck wasn't BTC. Yelling that

> It doesn't count cuz my daddy said so

doesn't discount anything.

>Cuz you don't have anything substantial. This is what people who don't have arguments sound like.
Whatever you say, mate. Have your (you).

You need to have an amount greater than what will be used in the channel at any one given time.

And if you run the hub for yourself you will need people to connect to your hub. Which will cost them money.

There is nothing wrong with hubs.

It's funny how all these bniggers bitch about lightning hubs when most of them probably don't even run a full bitcoin cash node, let alone have a bitcoin cash wallet. They praise decentralization when they themselves use centralized services.

The truth is, nothing can be truly decentralized. It is impossible to achieve. Decentralization is an idea that cannot be achievable as long as the world remains unequal. There will always be someone with more money to run on hubs, someone with more hashing power to mine bitcoin cash, or more money for POS mining.

Lightning solves many important issues with the current implementation of bitcoin without removing anything from the core protocol. Lightning is an OPTIONAL secondary layer that will provide a decentralized (not distributed) way to make payments. Will some nodes become hubs because they have more coins? Yes. The world is unfair. You still have the option not to use the hubs or even the lightning network at all. Freedom of choice. Best of luck to your shitcoin bniggers.

That's not an answer. How many bitcoin do I have to dedicate to run a "hub"?

>thinks him and Cletus can have LN channels worth a fuck
>thinks nodes with no hash validate the networks
>has never read our Lord and Savior Satoshi Nakamoto

Pump and dump Discord group reached 15k people tonight. Our next pump is 1 day 10 hours: discord.gg/2cdm62j

>thinks him and Cletus can have LN channels worth a fuck
You can set up a ln channel between each other depending on how much you regularly transact.
>thinks nodes with no hash validate the networks
Never said they did. I was making the point that most of these people are just spouting off propaganda about bitcoin cash decentralization when at the same time they use centralized services.
>has never read our Lord and Savior Satoshi Nakamoto
I wrote it. AMA niggers.

>There is nothing wrong with hubs.

More than will be used at one time. That is the answer.

> There is nothing wrong with hubs.

Sure, but stop pretending you have any possibility of a decentralized system. You will be lucky to see example B in that image. You are more likely to see A.

Lightning network is not peer to peer cryptocurrency anymore. Its fully centralized hubs and fully under the control of whoever runs the hubs.

BCH is still distributed. It is without hubs.

More than will be used at one time. That is the answer.

not sure why it fucked up the quote.

Alright, I guess I have enough then.

But you wont have a channel that anyone uses. If nobody is willing to connect to your channel and pay the fees to do it, they wont be able to transact with you.

People need to pay 25-50 bucks to connect to your channel. furthermore you wont be able to use your coins if you are the only one on the channel!

You missed the point.

Just because something in hindsight could have made you more money. Doesn't mean those investments were smart ones.

Just because coin X could outperform BTC, you are still better to get 5x on BTC than 10x or 15x on some shitcoin which will go to 0 at some point.

General public trusts BTC, thats reflect in the price.
General public never heard of Ark, Link, Verge, Iota. And this is also reflected in their price.

I am open to change my stance once another coin gets BTC popularity. Until then altcoins are pure gamble.

Why did I listen to you guys that the normies on Coinbase would pump this coin...now I'm holding bags yet AGAIN.

>People need to pay 25-50 bucks to connect to your channel. furthermore you wont be able to use your coins if you are the only one on the channel!
Are you literally retarded? Fuck off, idiot.

>Doesn't mean those investments were smart ones.

I fail to see how ETH, Dash, XRP or LTC where any more or less risky than BTC. I'm sure as fuck not going to make the same mistake in 2018. Now that I know alts are superior holds.

Literally every major alt BTFO Bitcoin in 2017. Its not like it was a lottery. Fucking Stratis destroyed Bitcoin.

MONACOIN fucking destoyed BTC. This isnt edge case shit here where it was like playing the lottery. A fucking Japanese meme cat coin nobody takes seriously destroyed BTC.

You could have increased your gains by throwing darts at a dart board with pictures of random top 100 coins!!!

So based

Are you really feeling "safe" investing 5-10% or more of your net worth into some shitcoin?

We are not talking about kiddie allowance money here.

Dash - scam
XRP - not following it, cannot comment
LTC - just another Bitcoin
ETH - if anything happens to Vitalik (like gay aids in his butt), it will drop to $5.

> Are you really feeling "safe" investing 5-10% or more of your net worth into some shitcoin?

You feel safe investing in BTC even in spite of all objective truths point to it being complete garbage. Alts all completely fucked BTC hard. Almost all of them.. Not like some of them. Then BTC is being hobbled with some gabarge centralized hub based shit and to make matters worse the wont raise the block size so they can force you to use it?

So you made less money and you want to walk off a cliff for too?
When does the bleeding end? When do you snap out of it and go, hey maybe the dart board might increase my gains?

Because it would have in 2017!

I can get your argument if it was like only 3 alts that completely destroyed BTC. But now we can look at the numbers. Just look at the shit, coin market cap shows nearly every fucking coin did. I'm not joking.

BTC was never king, and LN isn't going to make things any better. BCH already out performed BTC too...

I mean that's some nocoiner level shit you got going on there lol

Okay but USD is backed by force. This is a free market, users are going to gravitate to utility and faith. ETH has outstanding faith despite its incidents in the past and aside from erc20 tokens not much utility. BCH fills the utility of peer to peer electronic cash which is what made bitcoin what it was, again explaining merchant adoption and building faith in the network. It is Bitcoin, it's a fork. Just like Segwit was a fork. One didn't remove digital signatures from transactions and reestablished 0-conf.

BCH is just an miners atempt to keep asic boost.

And yes, i trusted BTC with my money. And yes, i am not looking to get dirty rich from it.

Greed is never good, but if you feel comfortable with trading alts, more power to you.

I would never suggest any other coin to "hold", other than BTC.

>I would never suggest any other coin to "hold", other than BTC.

Right now my biggest investments are coins I want to use.

Steem - I use the service
EOS - I want to use the service (Hopefully some day)
BCH - I can use it for things

That's my only hope to be sane in this shit.

1.27 not much I keep half of my money in one of the main chains and the other half and alts. Cash being the original Bitcoin has way more potential then core does. Segwit was supposed to fix the problems but instead it doubled down on them.

I earned bunch of money online.

I live in a shit country and i do not want people to know i have that kind of money. I have put most in BTC, so it is safe and i do not need to worry about it.

Also it made me 400% since. Which i am more than happy with.

This in the money i do not plan to use (or use VERY little) in next 5-10 years.

false

As i see main problem with segwit is that companies do not use it still. It has about 10-15% usage?

If you look into it, you will find stuff like this:
twitter.com/JihanWu/status/868896110760181760

Where Jihan Wu says that segwit transactions are TOO CHEAP. let that sink in. They want BCH so transactions are faster and cheaper, yet, they do not like that segwit transactions are TOO CHEAP.

I do love that about cryto. If you keep your word wits, it's nearly untouchable.

>I have put most in BTC, so it is safe and i do not need to worry about it.

Ever since BCH got that massive pump BTC has become extremely unsafe. At one point I even opted out of both coins because I was losing sleep. BTC is a fucking time bomb.

Be safe man!

In January 1st 2017
You could have traded one BTC for 39968.025 Monacoin

Monacoin is currently worth 11.68 * 39968.025

$466826.53 USD .... Literally almost every coin I have looked at was a better investment than BTC in 2017. Nearly every fucking one of them.

If you had 10 alts for every BTC in January
and that turns into 100 alts per BTC that means BTC went up in value. What used to be the equivalent of a dime is now worth a penny.

I'm talking about a direct trade. if you took one of your btc and traded for X alt you would have gained far more by the end of the year.

You can do the same example by comparing if you bought 2k worth of BTC vs 2k worth of X alt and it still works.

one monacoin = 11.68 dollars
one bitcoin = 16,000 dollars
If you really don't understand this, then you shouldn't be investing

Oh I see I am talking to complete retards. That's why this is so confusing then.

carry on. Go enjoy your lightning network and make sure Roger Ver is to blame for it not working out somehow.

Yep.

Lol, you're a fucking idiot dude...

Holyshit I just laughed so hard at you just now. I wish I had a laughing whores picture to post right now on my phone.