Lets Setting A Setting Of Nightmarish Things

>Malevolent forces only known as "Strangers, stalk the cursed ruins of the Earth.
>Only the lost children of this land are able to see these evil forces.

"When the moon is red, do walk towards the light"

*Don't
Obviously

>the sun is dying because something unoriginal
>13 powerful entities called the Unorigilords rule the ruins of Earth
>there are adults that steal children's eyes to see unoriginally

is it?

Is this some kind of fetish for you?

>Always keep a torch or a light on hand.
>One can never know what may be lurking in the Dark.

I generally enjoy these threads but the whole nightmare only kids thing has been done multiple times very recently. Is the release of IT the reason?

>Is the release of IT the reason?
Never read the book. This was more inspired by Yomawari and its sequel than anything else. Besides, there's no underage shota dick here.

you ruined it

>Heed not the cries of young you hear in the dark.
>They lie.

*Shit, forgot image*.

>Do you want some 'candy'?
>Come closer...

"Those who shed blood aren't often punished. What they see under the shadow of the moon is worth any trial.
And no one wants to judge what they have become afterwards."

>The blood of the innocent she'd under the baleful light of the writhing moon, shall give birth to the shadows anew.
>Their numbers shall swell without end, and this world shall drown in a tide of its own rancid blood.

"You can easily recognise people who killed. Soldiers, murderers. Wary eyes, scared gaze, roaming on the roads, jumping in fear at every vague form under the shadow of a tree.
They speak of poems heard under the moonlight.
But that's an old superstition. The Lich doesn't exist."

>"If you see a man strung up by his neck in the town square, don't look at or mention him to anyone."
>Why?
>"That's how they know you're an outsider. They'll take you to a room without light or sound and make you just like them. And then you'll roam the streets with the rest, waiting for the next outsider to come and notice the hanged man in town square."

>The voices in the dark call out.
>They say that they have a "surprise" for you.

we saw it the first time

But did it have Hands user!? HAAAAAANDSSS!??

>"Don't misunderstand; they don't have anything against you or other such wandering types, but it's better you don't cause a ruckus."
>"These are dangerous times and a man must hang in the town square. Every time some fool cuts one down they have to put a new one up."
>"Don't ask them why and don't ask me why. They told me once and I don't want to remember."

Was Yomawari any good? I heard that it wasn't particularly scary.

It was pretty spooky at times with certain spirits, but it wasn't in your face with gore and death like some other games, so that might be the reason. It was also rather short, which was a major complaint about it. Its sequel, Midnight Shadows however, ramps up the terror a fair bit.
>Pic related.

I guess Kids Next Door get a tone shift then.

I wonder if this is the same dude who kept making threads about environmental suits a couple months back

JoJo's Bizzare Adventure Part 9 confirmed guys!

>I wonder if this is the same dude who kept making threads about environmental suits
Fucking Wat.

There are two classes of malevolent forces, the Eldritch Powers, and the Oblivious Powers.

The eldritch powers are so called because they have a passing, transient, incidental, temporary momentary, private, or coincidental interest in the realm the game takes place in.

The oblivious powers are so called because they have no interest or concern for anything, or any one, and don't care, about anything, they don't even care if they live or die, however, the universe cannot exist without them, and their offspring are hostile towards more normal life forms.

>Most "Strangers" fall into either of these two categories.
>Some however, simply defy all forms of classification that could be assigned to them.

This brings up the question of; can the eldritch powers and oblivious powers mate, and have they ever done so?

>No one truly knows *how* the various Strangers conceive new offspring, and it has not beentered noted as to whether or not the two Powers are willing to interact in a manner to create new forms.
>What *has* been noted however, is that Strangers seem to manifest in places where there are the proper conditions for them to "feed".

The actual number of Eldritch and Oblivious powers is unknown, as are many of their names and functions. Eldritch powers exercise conscious choice when they use powers abilities or offspring to do something. Oblivious powers simply appear and act wherever natural random gateways allow it.

>It seems though, that Strangers have a strict "limit" as to how long they can remain within the physical world before their forms start to break down from strain.
>Thus, most will go out of their way to cause as much chaos and havoc as possible before their time is up.

What exactly are you hoping to achieve by making this thread every two days?
>inb4 b-but muh 40k