Type 5 Civilization shows up to Earth

My scenario is that a a type 5 civilization shows up to Earth, they are practically gods. They've mastered genetic engineering/medicine, know more about are biology than we do ourselves, mastered physics, etc. They can wipe us out in an instant, they are that powerful.

However, they offer us a proposition, they are humored by our nature, and offer to make us their pets, it's either this or face destruction if we can't drive them out.

Would you risk species humiliation or fight back for independence?

>a type 5 civilization is a civilization that controls multiple universes

I would continue on as though nothing happened. Whatever they want me to do, I'll be doing soon enough. That's power on a scale that dwarfs everything we've ever known; an ant may as well shake its fist at a battleship.

If I'm in charge? I'd pull a Wallace Breen. Yes, the world's gonna hate me, and they're going to see us being animals or slaves as being the greatest betrayal I've ever done to mankind, but our prospects for survival and perhaps even victory are way better if we're alive than if we're dead. We have a whole lot more prospects if the aliens aren't pointing all their weapons at us.

user, a type 5 civ is going to be so far beyond us there's no real choice at all. If they wanted us as pets we'd hand them a collar with a fucking smile on our faces. I know it's a cliche but we're literally less than fucking insects to them. The only reason we're getting this offer is probably because one spoiled rich kid scooted over on his trans-universal bike and liked what he saw.

Just one of them is going to have the power to destroy us completely. As a planet, we're essentially unable to fight back against one intergalactic Chad on spring break.

>Type V Civilization
>Notices us at all
>Is nice to us, even
Take the fucking offer.

Why? It would be demeaning.

Do you want octadimensional coffee with that massah?

It's not like there's an alternative.

You literally couldn't fight them no matter what you did. The level of technology that a Type V civilization would have would mean that they'd be immortal and have infinite resources. What are you going to do against that?

You didn't think this premise through very well, did you?

TFW some chucklefuck ITT suggests that we fight back with a global guerrilla warfare campaign and kick them off earth using our greater understanding of tactics.

Type 5 civ is one that actually controls universes. It's not just some multiverse travelling one. It's actually one that can tap into mechanics of those universes. Basically they would be real omnipotent gods capable of not just destroying us, but our whole universe.

> tfw if we accept, we have the fruits of literally billions of years of technology handed to us, along with belly rubbings and back scritchy scratches
> tfw if we refuse, they'll just shrug, leave us alone for a few million years, return and give the same offer to whatever pitiful fragmented empire we've built in our tiny backwater corner of our tiny backwater galaxy in our tiny backwater universe, and by then humanity as a species will be long gone, let alone us

FUCK, YES!!!

Or with nukes, or barbed wire

no point in fighting back

they would know who would rebel and what they would plan to do before that person even though about rebelling, then wipe them out instantly. Only submissive people would remain.

Tone down the question next time. Like if 1000 hulks came and enslaved earth, would you rebel. At least then you'd have a chance to go hide out somewhere

Nobody is that stupid. Humanity can only "fuck yes" if there is a fighting chance, if there's not you just go with the flow. I mean, even in CoC style stuff you only fight to the point where it's meaningful, you're not going to try and kill Azathoth. Because that's fucking impossible.

Nice to see the barbed wire meme is still forever etched in our memories.

The quality of life as the pet/servant of godlike beings would be vastly superior to what we have now or will have in the conceivable future. Even as a pet, we would still have an incredible amount of freedom (arguably more than any human has now) and the only issue would probably be that our reproduction would be highly controlled and we might be bred into a number of breeds for whatever purposes they might imagine.
It would probably be the best thing to of ever happened to the human race.

Bump.

>Our species can't even master one planet
>Fight a civilisation that has mastered universes

It's obvious what the choice is. I just have to sit around looking pretty while they feed me, attend to my needs and wipe out any diseases I might have. Just because they might see me as being beneath them doesn't mean that they would actually treat me badly either. My cat is beneath me, but you can bet I'll treat him as nicely as I possibly can.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind someone doting over me and taking care of me like I do with my cat. Anything is better than nothing at this point.

Why would they want humanity when they can have humanity's cats?

>tfw when they're only interested in our minds and rebuild us with more cuddly bodies.

Demonic entities to Type 5 Civilizations, is there nothing barbed wire can't handle?

Mexicans, apparently

and coyotes

And wild hogs

The real question is how do their females look like.

...why? What entertainment are you getting out of this thread, or hope to gain out of the thread in the future?

>This is all a scam for an interdmensional bestiality ring
>Humans are the beasts

>Risk

Shit those assholes probably created you, just roll with it

They don't even need to ask, they could just rewire our brains if they wanted to