Order of the Stick 1094

Face Time

Whoa, this guys sure does use a lot of bubbles.

Oh, good, they're in.

I like that Elan eating garlic was useful immediately.

Thog like empty bubbles.

It seems like a lot of his dialogue is jokes, but I feel like he could learn less is more when it comes to quips

>elan suffocates to death

Take out that
>stinks
in the garlic bubble.

Thog edits are the only reason I even care about this web comic.

Thog edits take away so much content, it's like eating a cheese pizza after peeling off pepperoni, sausage, and anchovies.

It's like taking off 2 pounds of cheese to get to your pepperoni and normal amount of cheese.

But that's also retarded. It's literally free cheese.

Has anyone noticed how 90% of the complaining posts melt away now that Burlew is updating 1-3 times a week? It's almost like none of the complaints about the dialog content, pacing, rules, humor, focus on characters, etc. was the real reason, and people were just butthurt that he wasn't cranking out comics quickly enough.

Yup.
But since the thread is almost entirely complaints and Thog edits, it just results in dead threads.
Remember when Thog edits were a joke aimed at people who complained about WORDS?

You wouldn't want a pizza like that. The flavors are way out of balance.

I'm having to do nearly this for a writing class assignment.
The only difference is that they still want grammatically correct sentences by the end. So add back in all the "the"s and "be/are/is" verbs and you're there.

Speaking of, you missed a "-'re." 4th panel.

Why do people read this?

to see how far its gone downhill since azure city

Thog.

I don't really blame the complaints or thog edits.

I think its just that Burlew is updating a lot at once without the story really progressing. So we're having more threads and even less to talk about each successive thread.

I like Thog Edits but it really peaked back when "Sorry ___ but I have no time for reading right now". The lewd edits were interesting during the God's Moot simply because you had a lot of potential jokes to make, but now reading about D and V in every panel and seeing people finding "N I g g a" in a bubble has become old hat. I still think they bring a level of creativity to the thread and have potential, at least its something.

Currently I would say that oots lately has been wholly obnoxious in its tension and story telling. Unlike Malack, who was a Lizardfolk elevated to his current philosopher/cleric state by his vampirism, Durkon ends up some sort of brain tumor slave. Now its even somewhat confusing during his scenes to tell which one is Durkon, as he now wears robes and has a shaved beard, looking exactly like the other Dwarf Vampire in his party.
Xykon is now being duped by both Red Cloak & Monster in the Darkness, which undermines his badassery level and will lead to his whole evil shenanigans getting thwarted somewhere at some point, spoiling the entire tension of racing Xykon to the gate in the first place.

Speaking of Racing, it may have been more interesting if there was a race of some sort from the Godsmoot to the Dwarven Homes, but really Durkula just teleports straight there and then does nothing while we have a 40 something page catch up of the heroes.

I dunno, until they actually start doing something this is just going to be a shit show.

>boat took ages
holy shit! is this a Berserk reference?

Sure. Probably.

I miss Words-words-words-user.

>Now its even somewhat confusing during his scenes to tell which one is Durkon
I mean, you're not WordsWordsWords, but mang, you're dumb.

Durkon was flash-turned and Malack had literally centuries to adjust, and you're surprised that one is better at being a vamp?

Xykon being "duped" by TMitD isn't about him (seeing as redcloak hasn't noticed yet either), it's about Monster-San - I really hope O-chul spots him doing it when we're back with the Paladins

He already did. He saw when tMitD crossed off several doors of the final dungeon.

You can Thog out the
>Rubyrock?
>Probably. She

But we all know there's no such thing as a free lunch.

As usual, Belkar gets the one good joke.

Some do.
Others just take away the poorly baked crust, on a cold pizza where its not good.

Hail the Thog.

Not yet.