ZCLASSIC BTCP FORK

ok biz, here is everything you need to know about the upcoming ZCL fork.
This is a guaranteed 5x-10x in the next couple weeks. Possibly a 15x, I know it sounds insane, but just look into this coin for 15min.
Bitcoin Private will be given out 1 for fucking 1 on ZCL, BTC, BCH. Coinbase is supporting the fork btw. This is the first privacy coin with the bitcoin brand name (that i know of and/or has relevance).

Linkies (more information & sources on ZCL)-
>medium.com/chain-intelligence/the-resurgence-of-zcl-and-an-upcoming-hardfork-3ba65de3cf21
>twitter.com/HeyRhett
>youtube.com/watch?v=GNDDwkpSGLo

This coin has a $30 million market cap, that is incredibly low you guys. If it 5x's then it would be in the ranks of ENG, LINK, GRS, SUB, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2cdm62j.
discord.gg/2cdm62j
youtube.com/watch?v=inC77F0vWS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's kind of mooning right now, but look how much room this has to go up. If you can get a good entry point

bump, i'm not letting you fags miss this fucking pump

..and there is goes again, I just fomo'd more money into zcl. easy gains this week

I had 2btc on the dump to 20k sats a couple weeks but got shaken out.

Lmao OP when I figured this out this morning I literally sold every bag I had and went all in. Thanks to whoever shilled it

dude, now is your chance to get back at your losses. I'm not shaking out til the fork

fuck yea user, me too & I wanted to post about this shit earlier today but i was at work.

market cap is still $40 mil. this coin has major potential to grow

There is another thread here with a price comparison. Even the shittiest Bitcoin fork that you’ve never heard of has a price of $120 and this is still only like $16 or something

Here’s the thread:

What makes you thin coinbase will give a single fuck about any of this?

Block number for the snapshot?

not decided yet

mid to late January

wut. ummmm, you still get bitcoin private by holding zcl. it doesn't matter what coinbase thinks

take your btc out of coinbase? don't hold your btc on an exchange for this, and many other reasons

No you autists, he said Coinbase will support the fork.
Give me a link to that please or else it's just an opinion.

zclassic was forked into zencash which will have its own rebrand, partnership announcements, and new website around mid-late January as well. If you missed this pump get some zencash, it'll be the next verge.

So there will be a massive amount of these shit coins. Fuck off....

oh. yeah wtf

for sure zencash is a great buy right now, but with zclassic you get bitcoin private for holding. not trying to be a dick, just saying
yes! coinbase will support the fork according to Rhett Creighton- correct me if I'm wrong biz

i think you are wrong

i'm saying coinbase will support the BTCP fork for BTC or BCH, NOT the ZCL one ffs. go ahead send your zcl to coinbase see if i fucking care. send it to a ltc address while you're at it

If Coinbase supports the Bitcoin Private fork then this is a 10 Billion cap coin. That’s not confirmed by any means though

Supporting the fork means they will allow you to send and receive the forked coin. Nobody said anything about them supporting ZClassic. Calm down retard. I'd be very surprised if they support a fork that means the guberment cant track every god damn thing we do.

I'm calm. I don't know if coinbase will officially support btcp, but if the developers are the ones for zclassic & are open about the code (unlike btg), then I could see them supporting it. i was reading this shit fast, trying to post this before it moons like crazy.

Bittrex is for sure supporting the fork. They already trade ZClassic. And if Binance supported fucking “bitcoin super” then they’ll absolutely support Bitcoin Private

Op is partially correct. I clicked his link and the plan indeed is that for every zcl, you receive one btcp. The date has not been set and its unknown if exchanges will support it. But Jesus this us too good to pass up

What is the anonymity protocol? Zerocash?

This I 100% agree. Absolute moon mission when Binance supports it. This could end up being a legitimate competitor to Monero.

Thoughts on the price of this coin potential?

so much FOMO right now. Been hedging since 20-30k, but saw shit happening at 50k sats and rebought fast at 57k

>up 131% past 24 hrs

should I go in on this crazy pump?

Potentially huge. As word gets around think about it. You have 20 btc and the fork is coming up take half and get a shit load of coins

well not a shit load, but more than 20. People buying up a 1.5 circulating supply coin and maybe probably only 600k are being traded in Bittrex

its dumping right now

buy when

~1.5 million

it's not dumping THAT hard, people are scared to dump right now with FOMO and since it made biggest gain on Bittrex more people will investigate why

Well considering almost all forks of Bitcoin have been able to be sold for atleast 200-300 at some point in time (BCD was a 1-10 ratio) but if you sold them all then you still got about 30-40 dollars a coin whih for 10 of them is 300-400 dollars.

If you buy in now, i'd say atleast a guarenteed 2-3x just for selling the ZClassic.
Sell all of it at peak of News and i'd say 6-8x

Honestly now

This.
Forming a bullflag now

in what time frame are you talking about here. Till the fork? When's that supposed to happen?

fuck wrong picture

literally 3 minute bullflags before someone else buys up the ZCL and causes FOMO

Our pump and dump Discord group reached 15k people tonight: discord.gg/2cdm62j. Next pump is in 1 day 10 hours.

This is going to be the third biggest BTC fork after BCH. For sure going to be bigger than bitcoin fucking gold, which has a $5 Billion market cap. I’m not selling until 100x

Date to be announced. The original developer has come back to work on the project which was the reason for bump initially after nothing for so long. He saw the need for private coins, smartly so, and shortly after coming back announced the 1:1 for btcp. No exchanges have been confirmed but they recommend holding the coins in your own wallet to receive the coins. Privacy coins will be huge, there's a reason why they are almost all mooning right now. After the tax announcement from Trump it's not surprise. Sorry, piggy backing on OP's initial post to give out more info.

Idiot here trying to understand:

It's a bitcoin fork offering 1:1 on new coins, but affects btc bch and super cheap zcl? So owning any of those coins will give you free money? thanks

own wallet? is there a wallet for zcl?
should i buy now? is it too late? looks like this shit fuckin mooned like crazy already
how do i get the coins? just get them and hold them in zclassic wallet?

1 btc ($16,000) = 1 btcp
1 bch $3000) = 1 btcp
1 zcl ($25.00) = 1 btcp

I wonder where the smart money will go....

wait a minute i never heard of BCH being in the fork too...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I BOUGHT AT 160k SATS TAKE ME OFF THIS RIDE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and is it for definite that zcl is forking? this thread isn't just a zcl pump n dump?

Is this 100% happening??? I could see this as a big PND and the fork doesnt go through. Tempted to go all in right now.

Are they giving out BCH and BTC the fork? That would be way too fucking many coins this isn't going to be worth shit.

dumping hard now

thank god i cancel my .00148 buy order

Check op's first link. Then check their reddit for a post by the developer. I'll try to link it. I was skeptical as well but it was confirmed as the plan, just no set date as of yet. If it's a pump and dump it's been going on for 3 days. I don't believe this is the case.

That's called consolidation, and accumulation.

ahahha the creator of zclassic tweeted about it, it's a legit fork.
are you retarded? they are forking out Bitcoin Private in january. take FIVE MINUTES & read the links i gave you

you'll be ok friend

If you want to pump and dump with 15k other people: discord.gg/2cdm62j
Countdown is 1 day 10 hours.

sorry you didn't get in at a lower price

199 zcl reporting in. promised myself i wouldn't put too much in, but i just kept buying from 148k sats...a-am i gonna be okay?

hold til the fork in mid january

supply and demand, just put a sell at your dream price...people are speculating it could reach $100 min just because the Bitcoin name in it

you're gonna be just fine dude. I have a similar amount. wait until the youtubers shill this fork, sit on those bags for 2 weeks & you'll be a very happy user

should i move literally everything i have into zclassic, do i need its own wallet to get the fork?

Anyone have a price prediction for this coin in 2 weeks so it can feed my delusion?

63 dollars.

$2k

bought the dip @ sub 140k. Might dump again but I'll hodl.

i moved 70% of my coins into zclassic. I'm assuming bittrex will be supporting the fork. yes, there are some wallets out there, but i'm just gonna leave mine on bittrex for now.

My eth is taking fucking forever to get on Bittrex and it's mooning. Fuck I never wanted to use this exchange again.

never go all in on 1 thing. unless you only have like $100 in

DANCE WITH ME BIZ WE'RE GONNA BE RICH
$120-150 idk maybe more
skip a minute into the song btw
youtube.com/watch?v=inC77F0vWS0

i literally only have like 400 usd lmao please kill me
i wish i had more money to make even more money aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

if it reaches 1st page on coinmarketcap, that would be a market cap of ~170 mil, which would put the zcl value just below $100

do you wanna turn that $400 into 4k? I'm risking a lot more if that makes you comfy
>please play city pop dance link 1:30 into the song

Cool I have 701 ZCL am I gonna make it

yes, i'm going to pull everything out and put it into zcl, hopefully with the gains ill be able to embark on more moon missions
>tfw not turning 4k into 40k or even more

you gonna make it

With low coins/shares..comes high volatility.

if you hold until the bitcoin private airdrop, then you'll have about 15-20 of those BTCP suckers plus your ZCL. so you'll probably come out with 6k. not fucking joking man, if you sell everything right then & there. I'm gonna hold BTCP for a bit tho

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY FUCKING ETH TOOK TOO LONG TO TRANSFER

I'M SO FUCKED

FUCK THIS DUMB BULLSHIT I WANTED TO BUY 25% CHEAPER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hope you bought the dip.
172,000 sats and climbing

173500 now.

ignore the dips, you'll end up buying 10k higher

Just got a few ZCL, I dont know what Im doing. Do I move these to a regular BTC wallet or keep them on cryptopia?

Just bought 1k$ worth already 200$ up thanks hope this works out. I can see everyone loving this. Or worse car it goes up to around 300$ like Bitcoin gold

Do some research and then decide.

i cant transfer these coins fast enough
had 400 usd total but that's after taking losses from my bad choice of alts
im not gonna make it

you'd need to download the zcl wallet. but i think it might still be command line only, i'm not sure if a new one is out

look around for updates on when fork will be, it's not until January last I've heard and still waiting on confirmations on which exchange will accept fork

Everytime bitcoin goes sideways this will pump out the ass.

is this the ticket to moon biz? missed XVG and ICX, dont want to miss again.

poster above said that since bittrex is trading zcl in the first place, it should support bitcoin private.

also, THIS SECOND WAVE, BOIS. SO COMFY

Cool, I can figure it out from here. Thanks!

HOLY SHIT THIS IS MOONING SO HARD.

why am i so fucking poor i can't put more money into this
what have i been doing with my life

Guys I can't see this stopping...what was biggest 24h gain in Bittrex? We might top it