MY NAME IS HUGE!

MY NAME IS HUGE!

Hello Huge, I'm Dad

Huge hello, Dad I am

>"Custodes terminators won't be centurion sized, that's retarded."

>>"Custodes terminators won't be centurion sized, that's retarded."
Why wouldn't they be?

Well, that's what I was told when I was of the opinion that they would be.

>Another cunt in power armour
Amazing. Meanwhile, Kriegers are missing a codex and like half the range

They're actually bigger than Centurions.

>Custodes are the same as marines

To demonstrate just how fucking retarded you are, Inquisitors, SoB, and Crisis Suit pilots also wear power armor.

THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS

Calling a Crisis Suit power armour is a stretch.

FOUL DOOR! I'LL NOT BE SO CRUELLY TAUNTED BY SUCH AN ENCHANTMENT!

RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR YOUR HUGE GUTS!

Hello Hughes
>HUGE!
That's what I said

Huh, and I was completely right.

Are you blind? Check the volume of the body. They aren't even as tall if you measure to the heads, though the eagle decoration on top of the armour evens that out.

Kudos for holding a grudge for calling your opinion stupid this long though.

Didn't see this response coming.

I wouldn't have called "the plume on a Custodes terminator's head will reach as high as the top of a centurion" a retarded position, and you're the goalpost mover if you think that's enough to count as being the same size.

And clearly the Custode has way thicker layer of flock on his base.

That's just the angle. The centurion is more straight on.

Billy's off his meds again

Centurion has 2 sets of boots on dickhead.

The second set is thicc as fuck too.

>when the Emperor makes you a super soldier but still allows you the ability to reproduce!

Crisis is basically a shitty Landmate and SAFS ripoff, so its more or less a power armor.

But I don't wanna buy marines!b stop making cool modles...

I just want more options for my necrons

Then why are their no female custodies?

Because they are the Emperor's Companions.

They are his boys he takes on benders or goes to get a pint with.

Custodes are his lads.
SoS are his bitches. When you're the most powerful being in existence it takes the torment of sitting around nulls to get you off.

Cooties are the spawn of Nurgle.

FAAAAAAAAAAG!

I FUCKING KNEW IT!

Honestly the proportions aren't too bad. I won't speak for overall size, but it looks like a guy with a head that big could wear that without having spider limbs.

This is gold.

damn those Chadodes

Clearly it's Hugh Mungus

I get it, it's because Custodes have really long names. His name is, in fact, huge.

Centurions' arms aren't in the suit's arms you tard.

They are being saved in case GW needs to Age of Sigmar 40k some more and revives the Emperor along with his new female non-sigmarine Custodes to put the evil chaos patriarchy in its place (except for Slaanesh who will become revamped as the new transgender sex positive god of order and will spit out all the Eldar Gods and souls as an apology)

>new transgender
>Slaanesh is already called the Prince of Pleasure and She-Who-Thirsts
>new

I thought Slaanesh was already trans in the "I identify as whatever I feel like at the moment" sense.

Crisis Suits have a cockpit, the limbs of the pilot aren't occupying the limbs of the suit.

I'd say that's enough to call it a mech, not a power suit.

But she/he/it will be made into a positive role model instead of a symbol of degeneracy.

Meaning maybe a lighter shade of pink and probably some halos too

Then why weren't they vehicles

Because gameplay distinctions have jack shit to do with how we arbitrarily draw the line between powered armour and full on mechs.

I mean, you could use the same logic that says a Crisis Suit is power armour to call a Knight Titan power armour.

Well, people use it to explain why Ghostkeels, Riptides, Stormsurges and Ta'unar are not vehicles. Because "they're battlesuits, brah."

I don't think rules really have jack shit to do with this, though. Like, no sane person would call a Ta'unar a suit of power armour. Battlesuit obviously means mech in most scenarios (Stealth Suits I'd say count as PA).

Tanks are also known as armor, and tanks require power to operate, therefore tanks are power armor. Get wrecked, Sir Scrubalot, gg no re easy game easy life imperials 1 chaos 0