Exec. Whale here to address Biz once again

After my last call to pull out from your alts and move into REQ and ICX I'm here for another tip for all my fellow Veeky Forumsraelis.

Start accumulating MTL (Metal Pay). Leading into Q1 this will be a great hold. I would recommend you go for at least a 5x initial investment (going off current price on Binance).

Good luck. Happy holidays to all.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/9x4AjMM
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/enigma-project/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mr. whale what are your thoughts on SIA?

Solid hold. Expect a moon mission mid & possibly late Q1 2018. I would sell then and buy back in. Can't see it lasting too long.

Thoughts on how long to hold ICX?

Mr whale, what do you think of Strat

This

ICX is going to adjust hard. Depending on when you bought, I would be selling at least 50% of your stack. Up to you and totally depends on your entry point.

I'm not going to pretend I'm an expert on Strat. I don't know too much about it sorry so I wouldn't feel comfortable giving you advice.

Late to the game...entered in around $4.9 and again at $5.6...im a big boy, I can handle the news

Could be worth holding depending on your portfolio. If it takes up

What about raiblocks?

Are you accumulating vechain or what let it ride already plz

any thoughts on qsp, bos, hst, cmt, qash?

Otherwise?

2nded, I have some of my portfolio tied up in two of these

Tell me about Cindicator (CND). Are you one of the whales?

how come whales never talk about ETH?

Need proof youre a whale

I like VeChain but I'm not too proud to admit I totally missed the original boat. I am waiting for an entry point I'm happy with on Binance. Somewhere around $0.9-$1.10.

No I am not. I have a small position in CND. Not worth talking about to be honest.

I think ETH speaks for itself. I've sold a lot of my BTC for ETH. It is, for me, the most secure hold moving forward.

why do you think this? from what I see it seems like it has over adjusted downward so there will probably be an upwards correction, but do you have any other reasoning besides this?

thanks bae

Okay, so why is ICX going to adjust so hard?

It's at 33400 sats right now over 30% down from ATH, how badly do you think it's correcting and why do you think that?

What about main-net going live and the inevitable addition to Korean exchanges? Also the launching of its own DEX partnered with the massive laundry list of Korean banks and capital groups?

whale's who arent complete brainlets already are loaded with eth

I have 1000
what do i invest in for best gains.
am broke college student.
pls.

sick of ramen n vitamins.

yeah but they never talk about it, I'm 98% ETH myself

yeah im going to call bullshit on a "hard adjustment" for ICX. 30% is already a decent dip and I can't imagine why it would go further down BEFORE the announcement of the Main Net date. If anything we will head back to yesterday's levels once we get closer to EOY

Buy ETH

God damn that's gotta be soooooo comfy.

I feel like I don't have enough to be that steady. I'm trying to grab a few moon missions to put my in 6 figures. I'd be fine with a 6 figure 98% ETH,

go full TA on leveraged margin trading on Kraken with the rest.

EOS, RDN, SNT, ETH, and XMR.
Hold for 2 years and cash out $100k.

Mr. Whale- What are your thoughts on TRX?

Is it worth holding?

yes

The fastest way to increase your portfolio worth is by pump and dump strategy. Our group has over 140,000 member and PnD a coin every day. The group chat can be found here discord.gg/9x4AjMM incase you don't want to miss out.

I've had a lot of responses here so I can't really address them all. I will leave you all with one last point (don't worry I'll be back again in a few weeks).

Make sure your portfolio is at least 65% ETH. If you haven't got any BTC yet, don't even bother with it.

I'll reply to you because I think you probably need help more than anyone else. if you have $1000 buy Ethereum and then consider sending .3 or .4 to an exchange in search of a moon mission to ultimately build your Ethereum holdings.

Good luck and thank you once again.
- Executive Whale.

Mr. Whale I appreciate your insight.

Would you mind answering this gentlemans question? Considering we bought into it on your advice in the first place, would be nice to hear your reasoning on why to sell now.

Things that will get the SEC and FBI butt raping 140,000 biztards, at least the american ones

one last thing. Don't bother with these stupid Pump and dump discord groups.

Im sure you have been asked this numerous times before but what are your thoughts on XVG?

ty based whale

Based whale advice

Is ripple any good?

Why do we have any reason to believe this wasn't a LARP?

No LTC? Seems stupid

could easily be LARP lol

the only problem I see with MTL is that its closed source

Get the fuck out of here with your trash advice

Seriously? As a developer, I read their whitepaper expecting big things and was excited to know their technology could be adapted into a real-world scenario. Their roadmap has a lot of question marks, big gaps and lots of fancy words.

When I started questioning them about the technology and how they intended to do what they promised, I was told that it was "still early days" and to stop pushing FUD.

Honestly, I would invest in this coin with caution. They promise the future of online payments, but actually, if you do the math and create a real-life scenario of what they're promising. It works out about 10-15% more expensive to use than PayPal and/or a Credit Card to make a purchase. That's why I won't be investing.

give me one compelling reason why litecoin should be worth anything. It is a copypasta of bitcoin, and it is a one trick pony. It will not reign supreme in the one area of the market that it is aiming to take advantage of (the low fee / fast tx side of things), hate to break it to you.

If you have any LTC left, be thankful for the recent normie driven pump and sell it for a coin that has utility. sheesh people

thanks whale, i knew it was bullshit anyway. Should I hold onto BTC for the "fork"?

shittest whale ive ever seen

probably a 0.2 btc whale lol

Another whale here, Opinion on QSP?

im holding some MTL ofc, around 2% of my porto should i lift it up to 5% till what buy up price?

I couldn't disagree more. Who in their right mind is buying bitcoin right now. Seriously. It is a failed currency. Its only value left is that people gamble on its price. GO to vegas and save yourself time user. Invest in coins with utility. I would be worried if this "whale" was bragging about holding more than .2btc

I used to have ETH as 65 percent until I got into ICX at 2 and now it's the majority.
I have 5,432 ICX, 36 ETH and 3,685 BRD.

I wonder if I should convert my ICX gains to ETH to back to that ratio.

Yep. So what is the platform to replace ETH?
> inb4 NEO

There are many reasons LTC will blow these retarded suggestions out of the water. I’m comfy. You’re obviously full of shit or retarded, or both.

Congrats on those gains user! Definitely sell off some for ether as 2018 will be the year for ethereum IMO. Do not, however, sell off your entire icx stack. always leave 5-20% of it so that you can benefit if it moons in the future

Do you really think that erc20 tokens are just going to abandon using ethereum? Even if a good % of them do, ethereum will still be lightyears ahead because of first mover advantage and likely scaling solutions as well. Neo shows some promise but will not be taken seriously until it starts getting some legit ICOs.

so you attack me with ad hominem and cannot list one reason why litecoin is worth anything. You just blow in from stupid town, user?

Lemme guess, you have been in crypto for

Follow up on question. Do you think it's worth putting in a sell order in case McAfee shills it on twitter? I'm tempted to put high sell order on just in case but I'm worried then that I may not be able to buy back my original position of 17k worth of Sia coins.

Also any of these books worth checking out? What do you read?

Vitalik Buterin is a literal genius, obsessed with making Ethereum the greatest blockchain it can possibly be, and he's not alone. Mike Novogratz or w/e the fuck his name is happens to be a huuuuge Ether slut. Ether is god coin, and however long it takes for the general public to understand the tech behind crypto doesn't matter because Ether will beat the Bitcoin.

Why bother? You haven’t given me a reason not to, other than turning into a wailing bitch, demanding muh reasons. You’re shilling your moves and seem personally invested in random anons giving a shit what you say. Big whale. Really impressive. Peas

Yes, first mover advantage must be considered. But Ethereum is still utilizing blockchain based technology rather than hashgraphs/DAGs, so there is a persistent vulnerability in their platform. Someone else comes along who can offer hashgraph plus smart contracts will have the technological edge. Blockchains are just one example of distributed ledger technology, and they have serious shortcomings.

Then you hedge.

Have a dominant ETH position and then when a challenger appears get in to the same position you have in ETH at much lower cost.

At the end of the day, you want to have a large position in THE smart contract blockchain/hashgraph/whatever.

That sounds kinda like enigma

White paper on their site.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/enigma-project/

not a hashgraph, but uses distributed hashtable accessible via blockchain

What are your thoughts on Qtum and Raiblocks?

Good god I wish I was on raiblocks

but FOMO burns

Once it hits bigger exchanges it'll be good times. I still hold none though...

Why not? ETH exchange on binance shouldn't be hard

I always overthink decisions, especially when it comes to crypto purchases, and it sometimes ends up hurting in the long run. I usually wait a couple days before deciding on a move.

SCAM ALERT!!!!

MTL is a fucking scam bro. The devs skipped doing an ICO and gave coins to their family and friends. They later dumped 600k+ coins on buyers when it was 12 dollars and the priced tanked...literally 2 months after being on bittrex

OP you're a wizard on ICX. Bad news on delay of mainnet came out and it's dump. Locked in gains 5.03. Bought at 2 so I'm happy.

I'll give MTL a researching.

Am I gonna make it, Mr. Whale? I just need $30k.

Man trading is a fucking life.

alerts ready WHILE I'm sleeping.

And often, you have to jump on the gut feel or you'll end up in FOMO territory. within the next 3 minutes.

Other times, that same gut feel will fuck you.

Make plans, prep them, have a point you're willing to lose ( 2%, 5%, etc... )

Buy in at the price you want, set a stop limit if need be.

I already burned myself HARD trying to sell low buy in lower ( LTC crash along with BTC. sold 222 from 280 buy. Expected to drop to 140 at least, set limit buy. Sudden drop stopped around 145)

Don't overthink the risk. Plan your risk and then ride the tides.

Mr. Whale what are your thoughts on IOTA?