Poll Time!

Good evening Veeky Forums! We bring you round 2 of the Veeky Forums roster poll. Following on from last round where we asked for your thoughts about removing current players and suggesting new ones, we've compiled a short list for your perusal. So, take your time and read it through carefully. We look forward to your responses!

goo gl/forms/w3KasTDD0NoWjm9t1

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

P.S. We're playing in the Golden Spoon Cup again this evening against /r9k/. See pic related for link.

As always, questions, concerns, or thoughts that can't be voiced in the poll can be voiced here, and we'll consider them properly.

Link's not working senpai.

My excitement evaporated as soon as I saw the options.
Why is it that the worst people on Veeky Forums care the most about this?

Add a dot between "goo" and "gl". Filters think it's spam otherwise.

These are the recommendations given to us, and we'll give the 'other' option as much weight as people put into it.

Campaigning for reps you want here is a perfectly viable option. Who did you have in mind?

add a dot between goo and gl.
I'm guessing that the chans are being picky about linkdropping

Gork and Mork tagteam.
Brutal but cunning and cunning but brutal

If there's a Discworld rep, it should be The Librarian instead of Vimes. i love Vimes, but the Librarian played their variant of football in Unseen Academicals and the potential blender for him would be more interesting.

We recently had a Crab L5R storytime. I would like to put forth Isigaki-san as a new option for the team.

They're in the poll as a option under the RPG section, go over and vote now.

They're in the poll.

Doomrider is staying as a medal no matter what, right?

Looks like it.

Yes. The response so far has been overwhelmingly requesting for Doomrider to stay a metal. There's no need to keep writing him in.

A third poll might be needed to flesh out the medals probably.

Depending on the results we end up with from the current poll, we might not need that third poll, and we're hoping we don't because we'll be able to start on getting blenders for new players faster and start fleshing out tactics, but it is something we're keeping in mind.

Update: /m/ are playing /a/ right now and we're up next after that!

Is there an invitational going on? Link, please.

first post

We're up! Let's get ready to lose!

/m/ just check'd /a/ 11-0

We're playing now, hope we lose.

...Fug :DDD

Fuck yeah Doomrider

user... I...

No, this is bad. We're trying to lose.

Why is it important to lose?

That is the point of the Golden Spoon Cup.
Lose as hard as you can.

It's proven more difficult than you'd think.

Well, that certainly puts the /m/ - /a/ game in a new light for me.

I'm sorry guys. I won.

;_;

Lear won

Yeah. We got rigged, and rigged hard... sorry lads. We had a brand new export to try to sandbag as hard as possible and the leaf didn't even use it.

Anyway, thanks for coming out guys.

Roster poll is up here (implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums) on the wiki, as well. We're going to run it for about a week before starting Round 3.

>there may be kustom anthems sometimes

>We recently had a Crab L5R storytime. I would like to put forth Isigaki-san as a new option for the team.

Take me out to the Stonewall, take me out to the crowd.

Hida Ishigaki is already on the poll dude.