STOP MAKING FUN OF ME

>STOP MAKING FUN OF ME

1. You didn't HODL
2. You handed off your bags to people who trusted you 2 days before a 40% market crash caused by your buddies at coinbase
3. You are the worst kind of human
4. Die in a fire

Love Charlie
He is the only good guy in crypto.

This

Is there a huge pump coming? I remember you faggots fudding me to sell my 200 ltc @ $90 when it shot up the next 2 days after, by $200. I swear to God you fucking faggots did the same to me when I had BCH as well. You told me Roger was a faggot and his shit was PnD and I should sell. I'll fucking kill any Veeky Forumstard I'll meet in real life. I fucking hate all of you. Now im still bagholding btc in 20k.

>blatant insider trader
>sells off his stake in his own coin
>known by the community for the price of LTC going down by 1$ for every word that comes out of his mouth

Based Charlie Lee will make you all millionaires if you let him

He looks exactly like an Asian Elon Musk

>good guy
Terrible crypto spokesperson, LTC need someone like Mike Novogratz for PR

fuck off chinese charlie plz

Super faget.
Hope your reading this dickhead go fucking die

He sold them long before that

no problem u disgusting chink mother fucker

What he did was the exact opposite of Insider. He’s avoiding these kinds of faggot accusations. He doesn’t want to be associated with comically cringe-inducing faggots, like a Roger Ver. It’s a brilliant move.

>>What he did was the exact opposite of Insider.
>worked for coinbase
>LTC considered one of the most manipulated big coins
>happens to "sell all his LTC" 1-2 days before it crashes 50%~
It's brilliant because he's a greedy chink who pretends to be a retard
He knows exactly what he's doing all right, he's making money by manipulating the market.

His brother also owns a chinese exchange

WEAK HANDS

Reported.

Are we mooning?

hahaha you sensitive little herb

wheres mommy? getting a nice stiff one in here at the moment from your buddy chad?

why would he hold when he can cash out for 100 million real dollars?

Lite Coin

More like

Lied Coin

>1. You didn't HODL

tfw bought in at $90CAD and sold a few weeks later for $400CAD

total meme coin but it was easy monies to put into ETH

Guys look. Roger is getting SUUPER pissed. Pulled out the fat face app and everything. Time to dump all the ButtCash you have and buy LTC!!!

boo?

Why is everyone freaking out that he sold his coins? He has made it overwhelmingly clear he is full autist who doesnt care how his actions may be perceived by LTC speculators ie saying hes never going to tweet bullshit to pump the price, so why does it surprise you that he'd be ok with selling his coins at the time for whatever fucking random reason he had? He doesnt care about you idiots speculating, he wants LTC to win by its own merit, by the tech itself and DESU thats noble and unlike all other cryptocucks. Maybe he was fine with a couple hundred million instead of billion and now he can put himself in a position to fully devote himself to building this coin. Not everyone is insatiably greedy bastards like yourself. Once I get 20 mil im cashing out and pursing HAPPINESS and FULFILLMENT, not another 20 mil lol

Charlie is autistic but sincere to a fault.

You sound like a triggered leftard.

lol you are retarded
He's basically what you get when you cross a china man and a jew
>"Oh muh conflict on interest *dumps a day before crash with insider info*

Charlie Lee needs to stfu but at least him + the team are working to actually working to fucking improve Litecoin. Can't say the same for BTC.

It's the lowest price coin on NormieBase, done deal. Only n00bs are retarded enough to be impatient right now, LTC always comes through.

Got 20% of my portfolio in LTC and I feel
hella /comfy despite Charle Lee's autism

why would he tell anyone he was dumping if he had nefarious intentions

Are you Charlie Lee or something or are you just retarded and can't read?
He literally dumped his coins 1-2 days before the crash.
You do realize he has major connections and worked at Coinbase right?

His nefarious intentions was to sell out at as high a value as he could.

You are right
Charlie is a horrible salesman.
Mostley cuz he is just a horrible salesman.
But also a bit because good guys arn't good salesman.

Honestly don't care much. Him failing as a salesmen is pure meme comedy.
Makes me love him all the more.

1. there was no "crash".

2. WHY WOULD HE FUCKING ANNOUNCE IT ON TWITTER. literally no one would have ever known if he had just quietly dumped.